House conservatives have a special group dedicated to preserving their power. Of course, it's called the FART team

I initially thought that this was parody, but it's real. I keep saying this because it's true. We really are living in a South Park society. This could easily be straight out of one their episodes.

• House conservatives have organized a crack team to monitor to potential ways to undermine their power.
  • The House Freedom Caucus has formed a Floor Action Response Team.
  • Yes, they called it FART.
The far-right House Freedom Caucus has formed a crack team of conservative lawmakers to monitor the House floor lest Speaker Mike Johnson or other Republicans try to limit their power.

Named it after Eric Swallowswell, AKA Fartman.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and all of Asia will fall to Russia if we don't go fight in Vietnam. You are dumber than a truckload of rocks. I've heard the "domino theory" before. Fifty-eight thousand Americans lost their lives to your BS.
Nam ended fifty years ago, you ignorant clown. And the war in Nam has no comparison to what's happening now, dumbfuck. This ain't 1965, dope.

No go research Trump talking points & prove once again that's your just another one of his & Putin's stooges.

Gee, how'd I know that in your ignorance you'd bring up Obama & Hunter? America has no stock in this war, you ignorant fool? You must know more then every single expert on foreign affairs including four star generals who have sounded the alarm about what may happen in Europe if Putin gets his way, genius. What's your take on NATO? Should we drop out or haven't you gotten your talking points yet from Comrade Trump & his Trump party lackey's yet?

So now go do some of your own research on Trump's stand on NATO so you can parrot it like all you cult MAGA fanatics do.
Sounds like you want the good ol days back when Trump was in charge and kept Biden's owner Putin in a box.

I initially thought that this was parody, but it's real. I keep saying this because it's true. We really are living in a South Park society. This could easily be straight out of one their episodes.

• House conservatives have organized a crack team to monitor to potential ways to undermine their power.
  • The House Freedom Caucus has formed a Floor Action Response Team.
  • Yes, they called it FART.
The far-right House Freedom Caucus has formed a crack team of conservative lawmakers to monitor the House floor lest Speaker Mike Johnson or other Republicans try to limit their power.

What else would you name a "crack" team?

A report that the House Freedom Caucus has activated its Floor Action Response Team (FART) has sparked a wave of mockery on social media as a result of the body's acronym.

On Thursday, Politico's congressional reporter Olivia Beavers reported that the sub-group had been activated to prevent allies of Speaker Mike Johnson from moving to reduce the Freedom Caucus' power. This comes ahead of a series of key votes on foreign aid which have sparked some Republican calls for Johnson to be removed from office.

When you think the Republicans cannot be any more of a joke, they take it a step further! I guess the next news item would be that Johnson was farted out!

Forum List

Back