House conservatives have a special group dedicated to preserving their power. Of course, it's called the FART team

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I initially thought that this was parody, but it's real. I keep saying this because it's true. We really are living in a South Park society. This could easily be straight out of one their episodes.

• House conservatives have organized a crack team to monitor to potential ways to undermine their power.
  • The House Freedom Caucus has formed a Floor Action Response Team.
  • Yes, they called it FART.
The far-right House Freedom Caucus has formed a crack team of conservative lawmakers to monitor the House floor lest Speaker Mike Johnson or other Republicans try to limit their power.

I initially thought that this was parody, but it's real. I keep saying this because it's true. We really are living in a South Park society. This could easily be straight out of one their episodes.

• House conservatives have organized a crack team to monitor to potential ways to undermine their power.
The far-right House Freedom Caucus has formed a crack team of conservative lawmakers to monitor the House floor lest Speaker Mike Johnson or other Republicans try to limit their power.

its the far right....the most die hard republicans alive...what would you expect?....

I can't believe the left finds this funny.

How sad.

How does one qualify to be on the FART?

But does FART require boxes of Depends like BIDEN does???

They don't call it the fart team. Only you and those biased against them call them the fart team.

Even for you this is pretty weak. But hey, any chance to irrationally hate the other side right?

They don't call it the fart team. Only you and those biased against them call them the fart team.

Even for you this is pretty weak. But hey, any chance to irrationally hate the other side right?
Some heavy sniveling going on...

1713554543140.png

They must of been standing near Pelosi's office when they came up with the name.....

This...is...the...BEST!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL..."Crack" team.

I can't believe the left finds this funny.

How sad.
Humour them .
Most will have some serious mental health issues later this year .
Suicides should soar ----- muffling feigned regret and actually with zero interest in those that self damage .

Forum List

Back