Trump admits he set President Biden up for failure with the Afghanistan withdrawal...

If you resent minorities that impose their will onto a majority that rejects them, then I'm assuming you don't like globalists or progressives (particularly with regard to LGBT nonsense). If you dislike politicians that harbor egocentric self-interests, then you have a very short list of candidates to support. Biden surely is all about his self-interests.
I resent and oppose radicals and extremist - no matter his/her political affiliation.

I do not have a problem, discussing with a MAGA supporter, or considering him as a friend as long he is also critical towards Trump. And not just devours whatever Trump drops onto a toilet.

No I do not have a problem with an LGBT person - but I resent the issue of a teacher telling my 8 year old daughter - it's great to be a lesbian, becasue some minority imposed law allows him/her to forward that. Same goes for publicly expressing their LGBT drive - via parades and thus exhibiting their abnormal behavior towards everyone else.
And I refer to certain people as Negro - who has a right to impose onto me an artificial term - and defines it as being "politically correct" - calling them African-American. One might be from Egypt and the other one from Ghana - so one is an American-Negro and the other is an African-Arab-American or simply an Egyptian-American.

One who defies globalism in regards to economy or environmental issues is living on another planet - aka unable to recognize and accept reality. There is no strong economy that would be able to sustain it's wealth based solely onto it's own nation or immediate surroundings. Globalism does not automatically include nor justify reckless corporate greed, nor telling everyone to drive a battery on wheels.

And to vote for senile Biden - can only be validated/justified IMO in regards to preventing a Trump from totally screwing up the country - simply due to a lack of a valid political alternative.

Sec. Lloyd Austin: (23:40)

"So let me take each in turn. Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many as 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it. And it would’ve contributed little to the mission that we’ve been assigned and that was to protect and defend the embassy, which was some 30 miles away. That distance from Kabul also rendered Bagram of little value in the evacuation. Staying at Bagram even for counter-terrorism purposes meant staying at war in Afghanistan, something that the president made clear that he would not do."

Military Leaders, Gen. Milley Testify on Afghanistan Exit: Full Hearing Transcript | Rev Blog

It was part of the plan the President ask them to come up with. He accepted their plan and gave them what ever they needed. AIso recall, Benedict Donald ordered the troop level to be reduced to 2,500 by Jan 15th just days before Joe Biden's inauguration.
Austin - LOL

Bumbling Biden set himself up for failure the moment he stole the election and spent the next several years lying to the American public.

Bumbling Biden set himself up for failure the moment he stole the election and spent the next several years lying to the American public.
facepaml-laugh.gif

As many of us have been saying for years. the Afghanistan thing was set up to make Joe Biden look bad,

An impossible problem with impossible goals on an impossible timeline. All set up by trump, who finally admits it on video.

I doubt it, Trump was banking on being re-elected.

What paedophile Joe should have done was to put sufficient troops and resources back in to organise a coordinated withdrawal, and/or to tell the Talibhan that hand over is going to be stalled for a month or two until the withdrawal is complete.

Basically, the POTUS (Paedophile of the United States) fucked up.

As many of us have been saying for years. the Afghanistan thing was set up to make Joe Biden look bad,

An impossible problem with impossible goals on an impossible timeline. All set up by trump, who finally admits it on video.

I said that when he made the sad agreement with the withdrawal date right at the begining of his term . Plus he didn't give him access to anything before his term as is the custom. trump didn't know what he was doing anyway , so he probably couldn't give him a heads up . But he shouldn't have blocked his access and used that time to further sabotage Biden's administration.

There is no such thing as "American, or e.g. German intelligence" - only e.g. American or e.g. German spread/propagated intelligence reports/contents, that are politically manipulated.

The Western intelligence services plus some "outsiders" are ALL fully interconnected/interwoven - in order to obtain an all encompassing situational report. In order to know about "withheld" knowledge amongst national agencies, they regularly spy onto each other.

E.g. The German BND, British MI6, France's DGSE - clearly refuted Mossad reports regarding WMD's in Iraq.
However Mossad reports suited Bush's agenda.

I agree that they suited Bush's agenda, but you have a rather simplistic view of intelligence reports in general. Yes, agendas shape each government's tone or what they reveal and withhold, but the significance of Mossad's intelligence concerning Iran is that Israel has more of a reason to be wary of Iran than most other nations. It's much easier for EU nations, for example, to turn a blind eye to Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Who in politics, cares about Media reports?? - only those who fear a momentary direct negative impact onto an e.g. election, aka candidate, due to an oppositions controlled Media reports.
If Media reports would have any say in pursuing/directing politics - then the 2nd A - would no-more exist in the USA.
It is the politicians and their elitists that control the Media - thus spreading their own respective bull and not the other way around.

Neutral and professional journalism went extinct latest in the 80'ies.

Journalism has never been neutral and it never will be. Anything involving humanity is very unlikely to be neutral, or at least not for very long. The point is that Acosta tried to undermine any of Trump's efforts at normalizing relations with North Korea by injecting himself into the situation.

Wrong - Putin send increasingly Russian troops into a sovereign nation to take control of Donbas and Luhansk during Trumps term.
These forces allowed Putin to channel/direct Russian-Ukrainian sentiments in favor of Russia. Trump never called onto Putin to stop this "illegal" maneuver, but even encouraged it, simply by doing nothing about it.

Ukraine hasn't been "sovereign" since its supposed independence. Every regime that has taken power there has either been a pawn of the West or a pawn of Russia. It is true that Russia has been involved in supporting separatists in Donbas since 2014, but they didn't actually enter that region with their own troops until 2022.

Tariffs don't work - and never have, over and out. See these existing idiotic tariffs between the EU and the USA.

It is the respective e.g. American and European industry that knowingly sold out it's own interest and that of their countries aka people to make a fast buck and push stock prices during the respective term of CEO's and respective company owners. Western countries do not possess the political ability to control private industry directly such as e.g. China - and due to their stance, to privatize state held industries since the 90'ies, they even lost the remaining control.

Tariffs certainly work better than nationalization, unless your goal is to run industry into the ground.

However there are political tools such as declaring e.g. hightech goods or goods of national security - that then simply can't be sold or transferred. Biden implemented this severely during his term. Thus screwing up the chances for US companies to make a profit that in turn relies onto such profits to finance further and future development. Simply becasue there is no alternative market for the USA to compensate losses in the Chinese market. same goes for the EU.

You simply can't profit from e.g. China for 30 years - thus increasing the US GDP and maximizing US corporate profits, and then trying to cut down via tariffs without having an alternative market. So how many US$trillions did the USA and the EU spend since 1980 to develop markets and future markets in Africa, South-America and Asia? The EU focused foremost onto Russia, and is now sanctioning their own future market - great!!

The USA didn't develop markets at all - only exploiting third countries cheap labor and resources and franchising their brands - pure shortsighted capitalism. US companies solely came to China to profit from cheap labor - producing foremost for their own US market and existing market in e.g. the EU. They never managed nor beheld a valid strategy to penetrate the Chinese market aka producing in China for China.

Several German industries manged to do just that - now they whine that China constitutes 30-70% of their overall business, because the idiotic German government has joint the US crusade against China - great!!

So, again, I ask. What is your solution? Just let China continue to steal tech with no repercussions?

It is true that China doesn't posses a single super carrier (estimated costs for a new one in the USA around US$18 Billion) and that does NOT include maintenance and running costs!! MAGA's love to highlight this US military supremacy - and are now asking Europe to pay for it - via "unpaid NATO bills" bullshit.

It's not bullshit. Even many European officials are reluctantly admitting that Europe has allowed itself to be too dependent on American military might when it comes to NATO.

The US's high spending on the military has been one of the main reasons most of the EU could instead spend on infrastructure and entitlements so much during the Cold War.

China has spend an estimated US$ 1.5-2.0 Trillion onto it's Belt&road initiative (future markets) in the past 10 years - plus US$ Trillions into their own country, whilst the USA has spend about US$ 7 Trillion just alone onto it's war on terror !!!

Whilst the Democrats believe they can simply continue as ever before, however with less direct military involvement (and simply printing money for ever) - Trump babbles about unpaid NATO bills, and Make America Great Again.

There is no "national spirit" in the USA at all, neither in the EU - unlike e.g. China. Only "bla bla patriotism" beheld foremost by those who have absolutely no say in a "fake democracy" and additionally prefer to spend a 1000+ bucks onto some needless gun and ammo, (to live the American dream) whilst buying their daily goods at Walmart - provided by China, Vietnam, Brazil, Gambia, etc. etc. and cheering onto Trump.

I'll give you one thing: nationalism is definitely better than the globalism that the West has embraced. However, the form of nationalism that China has embraced is oppressive as hell. Also, the investment China has been engaging in is more like the modern form of colonialism. They're doing it to strip various areas of raw materials. Much of the investment has not and will not be beneficial to the affected nations in the long run.

BTW - around 400 million guns in the USA at approx. US$ 800 each - Americans spend around US$ 320 Billion on guns - wonder how many jobs those guns supply??

Gun industry: e.g. Smith&Wesson - revenue US$ 800 million in 2022 and 2200 employees
Automotive Industry: e.g. XXX drive system - revenue US$ 750 million and 3400 employees

So does the USA need to focus onto it's respective industry segments - or tell people, please buy more guns, and make people pay for tariffs?

Guns aren't about stimulating the economy. They simply serve as a way for people to hunt and defend themselves.

So, when Trump does something evil and/or stupid - he's doing it on purpose because he's so smart? Holy shit...

I resent and oppose radicals and extremist - no matter his/her political affiliation.

I do not have a problem, discussing with a MAGA supporter, or considering him as a friend as long he is also critical towards Trump. And not just devours whatever Trump drops onto a toilet.

No I do not have a problem with an LGBT person - but I resent the issue of a teacher telling my 8 year old daughter - it's great to be a lesbian, becasue some minority imposed law allows him/her to forward that. Same goes for publicly expressing their LGBT drive - via parades and thus exhibiting their abnormal behavior towards everyone else.
And I refer to certain people as Negro - who has a right to impose onto me an artificial term - and defines it as being "politically correct" - calling them African-American. One might be from Egypt and the other one from Ghana - so one is an American-Negro and the other is an African-Arab-American or simply an Egyptian-American.

One who defies globalism in regards to economy or environmental issues is living on another planet - aka unable to recognize and accept reality. There is no strong economy that would be able to sustain it's wealth based solely onto it's own nation or immediate surroundings. Globalism does not automatically include nor justify reckless corporate greed, nor telling everyone to drive a battery on wheels.

And to vote for senile Biden - can only be validated/justified IMO in regards to preventing a Trump from totally screwing up the country - simply due to a lack of a valid political alternative.

I'm glad we agree on political correctness and the LGBT thing.

As for globalism, I'm defining it as when elites have no loyalty to their own country or culture. Every nation should look out for its own interests. The West has unfortunately lost any sense of this. Tariffs only should be used as a retaliatory measure when a nation will not open its markets up. That is the essence of reciprocal trade policy.

Why you believe Trump would totally screw up the US, however, would seem to be your own version of uncritically accepting the predominant media narratives.

I do see plenty of flaws in Trump, but they pale in comparison to the ones in Biden and the establishment of both the Democrats and Republicans.

Not necessarily. The war planners drew up the plans to withdraw in a timely manner, including getting all the military equipment and hardware out of there. The plans also included not turning over the military base on the border of China. Biden screwed the whole thing up by evacuating the base and turning it over to the Taliban.
You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm glad we agree on political correctness and the LGBT thing.

As for globalism, I'm defining it as when elites have no loyalty to their own country or culture. Every nation should look out for its own interests. The West has unfortunately lost any sense of this. Tariffs only should be used as a retaliatory measure when a nation will not open its markets up. That is the essence of reciprocal trade policy.

Why you believe Trump would totally screw up the US, however, would seem to be your own version of uncritically accepting the predominant media narratives.

I do see plenty of flaws in Trump, but they pale in comparison to the ones in Biden and the establishment of both the Democrats and Republicans.
Well China now buys all their soybeans in Brazil. Really hurt South Carolina farmers.

Trump's tariffs really helped Brazil and Australia.

Well China now buys all their soybeans in Brazil. Really hurt South Carolina farmers.

Trump's tariffs really helped Brazil and Australia.
That just demonstrates that our farmers should be diversifying who they sell to more. Also, we need to stop subsidizing farming in general, because it leads to trade decisions by various agro companies that wouldn't make sense in a normal market.

Trump did sign the agreement that led to the withdrawal, but he had wanted to execute the withdrawal during his time in office.

That didn't happen. What happened instead is that Biden entered office. Trump obviously wanted to stay in office for a second term, and then the withdrawal could have been managed by him.

Since Trump wasn't in office at the time of the actual withdrawal, it was up to Biden to execute a plan. The agreement did not specifically state that the Taliban would receive our equipment. That would be a pretty dumb agreement.

In order to believe that Trump set this up for failure, you'd have to assume that Trump signed the agreement nearly a year before the election and planned to lose, so that Biden could enter office, screw it up, and then Trump could get re-elected in 2024. That would be some serious 4D chess, but not even remotely plausible.
Fortunately President Biden had the courage and integrity to end Bush’s failed, illegal war – where both President Obama and Trump lacked the courage and integrity to do.

No idea what that has to do with anything.
Then you didn't even read or comprehend the statement you quoted. I was saying that, in order for people to think Trump intentionally set up the withdrawal to fail, you would have to believe that he was anticipating a loss in 2020 and wanted to leave a mess for Biden.

Forum List

Back