Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

Trick question: how many failed wars based on lies pushed by a corrupt government and media will you support?

Do you support every war pushed by Ds because it’s good for capitalism?

The government and media is corrupt, so Israel shouldn't go after Hamas.

That sounds even dumber than your usual idiocy.

The government and media is corrupt, so Israel shouldn't go after Hamas.

That sounds even dumber than your usual idiocy.
Yet you believe whatever the ruling class and it’s controlled media tell you, but claim to be a con.

Why lie about your political persuasion on a political forum?

We shouldn't take them in. This is Israel's problem and it's 70 years old.
It isn't Israel's problem either. Israel didn't start this conflict and other than not deliberately causing collateral damage they do not have responsibility for the Palestinians. They have to take out Hamas and their ability to conduct war to protect their own citizens.

That's only come about in recent years. ..since 1967.

The Palestinians have absorbed a hell of a lot of abuse.

The Jews understand what's happened . Hitler damaged them.
The Jews were living peacefully with the Palestinians and would have continued to do so until the Arab nations decided to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth in 1948, 75 years ago. About 700,000 Palestinians left the area at the orders of their leaders to get out of the way so the Arabs could kill the Jews. When the Arabs were unable to do so and Israel prevailed, Israel wisely chose not to allow those people to return as they were obviously not friends of the Israelis. The progeny of the many Palestinians who stayed with and stood with Israel at that time still live, work, and enjoy Israeli citizenship in Israel with representation on the Knesset.

In 1967 Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq formed a coalition to once again attempt to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews. Again Israel prevailed and in so doing the U.N. agreed Israel could keep the Golan Heights as a buffer zone between them and a hostile Syria. (The Golan Heights gave the enemy high ground to launch artillery into Israel.)

When the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah and other terrorists of the Muslim brotherhood continued to send assassins, saboteurs and suicide bombers into Israel to kill, maim, injure as many Jews as they could, Israel partitioned off the Palestinian territories outside Israel to stop that activity.

There should be no debate whatsoever whether Israel has a right to protect itself against those trying to kill as many Jews as possible and all the Jews if they can. The only real legitimate debate is the legality of the Jewish settlements on the West Bank and that is a debate for another thread.

Last edited:
Not only are you dumb, you’re evil.

This belief that it’s fine and good for a government to keep massacring children by the thousands until its enemies give it what it wants is just about the most evil position you can possibly imagine anyone espousing. And it’s very, very mainstream among Israel apologists.
You are such an inept fool.

Not only are you dumb, you’re evil.

This belief that it’s fine and good for a government to keep massacring children by the thousands until its enemies give it what it wants is just about the most evil position you can possibly imagine anyone espousing. And it’s very, very mainstream among Israel apologists.
Indeed.

Hedges was involved in the former Yugoslavian conflict, he knows what an ethnic cleansing looks like.

Chris Hedges: Israel's endgame in Palestine is genocide | The Marc Steiner Show​

Fuck you. How about that candle boy?

Lol. The response of a child.

Why are you a Brandon supporter? Do you love Kamala too?

I bet you supported O destroying Libya and Syria too. And W’s invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. And Clinton’s bombing of Serbia. And Gulf War I. Vietnam too.

I bet you supported O destroying Libya and Syria too. And W’s invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. And Clinton’s bombing of Serbia. And Gulf War I. Vietnam too.
I want Whatever you don’t want. How does that sound, you fucking terrorist? You pussy.

Fuck you. How about that candle boy?

I'm well aware of what Hamas is doing, and so is Israel. They are both despicable.

You know what else I am aware of? You did not watch or listen to what I posted. . . and you even have admitted, you don't give a shit about the children of the Palestinian people. . . you wish them dead. I even saw you post. . . when someone noted that four out of five Palestinian children are depressed about their lot in life? Your only regret was that it wasn't five out of five.

:wtf:

You fully equate innocent Pali children with Hamas. . . you are no different that those who supported the German ethno-state or Hitler's ideas, you really aren't. I don't blame you, people are people. And insecure, ignorant fearful folks, act all the same, history and geography don't matter.

I am educated about what motivates both sides. This is what differentiates us.

This is what emotionally enrages you. . . and why you are forced to throw out straw-men. You are losing this. You actually believe that those of us who are concerned about innocents aren't fully aware of what Hamas is doing, or how Israel funded Hamas to put them in this position in the first place. :rolleyes: What choice do the Palistian people have? What choice does Israel have? No. . . the oligarchs that are running everything? They know damn well what they are doing, they don't give US, the small folks, really, any choices, do they?

All of this? It was all planned, by very powerful billionaires the world over, none of it is a mistake.

And you? You are acting like a child.

30 Min Israel-Palestine Debate: Robby Soave, Briahna Joy Gray, Jessica Burbank CLASH Over Conflcit​

We have seen what you think of all Palestinians. . . i.e. collective guilt. You write about them, much the same as Hitler wrote about the Jews in his work. You don't even bother to hide your collective guilt and stereo typing. You are filled with anger, hatred and resentment.

You are a piece of work.

1699497347993.png

With their lives. And by Palestinians you mean terrorists.

I'm well aware of what Hamas is doing, and so is Israel. They are both despicable.

You know what else I am aware of? You did not watch or listen to what I posted. . . and you even have admitted, you don't give a shit about the children of the Palestinian people. . . you wish them dead. I even saw you post. . . when someone noted that four out of five Palestinian children are depressed about their lot in life? Your only regret was that it wasn't five out of five.

:wtf:

You fully equate innocent Pali children with Hamas. . . you are no different that those who supported the German ethno-state or Hitler's ideas, you really aren't. I don't blame you, people are people. And insecure, ignorant fearful folks, act all the same, history and geography don't matter.

I am educated about what motivates both sides. This is what differentiates us.

This is what emotionally enrages you. . . and why you are forced to throw out straw-men. You are losing this. You actually believe that those of us who are concerned about innocents aren't fully aware of what Hamas is doing, or how Israel funded Hamas to put them in this position in the first place. :rolleyes: What choice do the Palistian people have? What choice does Israel have? No. . . the oligarchs that are running everything? They know damn well what they are doing, they don't give US, the small folks, really, any choices, do they?

All of this? It was all planned, by very powerful billionaires the world over, none of it is a mistake.

And you? You are acting like a child.

30 Min Israel-Palestine Debate: Robby Soave, Briahna Joy Gray, Jessica Burbank CLASH Over Conflcit​

We have seen what you think of all Palestinians. . . i.e. collective guilt. You write about them, much the same as Hitler wrote about the Jews in his work. You don't even bother to hide your collective guilt and stereo typing. You are filled with anger, hatred and resentment.

You are a piece of work.

View attachment 855514

Defect. The “Palestinians” support Hamas via an 80% approval rating. They are complicit. You’re an ignorant tard

The thing about that tweet? Is it very well could be a Mossad paid actor. .. it is just war propaganda, and completely worthless. I have seen oodles of them since this operation has begun.

I don't know which of these war propaganda tweets are authentic, and which are real. The situation is as bad as when the Ukraine conflict started.

. . . and folks on both sides just want so bad to bleev, and hold onto what ever information suits the narratives they like best.

For everyone of Tweets like his, we could dig up propaganda tweets from the Palestinian news agency. . . do I know if this garbage is true from Israel? Is this genuine? No idea;

Do I know if the tweets from the Indy media, exposing the whole thing as a sham are true? Again. . . no idea;

Any interest group can find, or pay anyone, to say anything on camera these days. It means next to nothing. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back