Biden's 'Two-State Solution' To Reward Palestinian Terrorism, Destroy Israel.

Yet you can't refute or answer anything.

Talking about "tolerance" towards non-Muslims,
this is how the the religion of camel piss treats its own...

Palestinian mother to another mother…”They blow up so fast!”

By "tolerant" you mean, enslaving non-Muslims till this very day,
after looting their way through several continents?

What part of Arab imperialism is tolerance?

The Dinka and Neur people really sufferer under the Christian Marxist John Garang. He kidnapped a lot of Muslim and animist children. He got his college and military training in the United States. I was frankly pleased when they threw him out of a helicopter.

I know you've heard of the lost boys of Sudan.

Bad situation. The Muslim north is prosperous and stable. The south is still a wreck.

They're as bad as the Lord's Resistance Army.

Anywhere there is Islam, there is intolerance, barbarism, lack of freedom and human rights, bigotry, violence and chauvinism…just The facts ma’m.

It's just Jewish nationalism. Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2500 years. Arabs on the whole are very tolerant.
The whole history of the area they live in has been at war since before the Hebrews blew down the walls of Jericho and became a nation-state.

Same can be said of any other religion... or atheism, for that matter.
Nope. Take A look around the world nincompoop, its Always Muslim nations that are cesspools of bigotry, intolerance, theocratic or dictatorship, with no respect for human or women's rights.

Nope. Take A look around the world nincompoop, its Always Muslim nations that are cesspools of bigotry, intolerance, theocratic or dictatorship, with no respect for human or women's rights.

Compared to what? Hey, America has yet to elect a female head of state. Two Islamic nations (Pakistan and Indonesia) already have.

Compared to what? Hey, America has yet to elect a female head of state. Two Islamic nations (Pakistan and Indonesia) already have.
Ha ha ha! You're actually comparing human rights in these Muslim countries to a woman not being elected in the US? It isn't like women aren't allowed to run, perhaps there wasn't one people wanted to vote for, you moron!

Did you know that women who don't cover themselves in Indonesia are FLOGGED PUBLICLY. And let not get into women's and gay rights and Pakistan.

Ha ha ha! You're actually comparing human rights in these Muslim countries to a woman not being elected in the US? It isn't like women aren't allowed to run, perhaps there wasn't one people wanted to vote for, you moron!

Did you know that women who don't cover themselves in Indonesia are FLOGGED PUBLICLY. And let not get into women's and gay rights and Pakistan.

Really? These women don't look like they are covered up.

1707221201906.png

Of course, Indonesia is a vast, multi-cultural state with dozens of languages and cultures, so I am sure you can find some boondock where they are forced to cover themselves up.

Hint, you can find that in the United States, Too.

1707221274377.png

The Dinka and Neur people really sufferer under the Christian Marxist John Garang. He kidnapped a lot of Muslim and animist children. He got his college and military training in the United States. I was frankly pleased when they threw him out of a helicopter.

I know you've heard of the lost boys of Sudan.

Bad situation. The Muslim north is prosperous and stable. The south is still a wreck.

They're as bad as the Lord's Resistance Army.

Because Islamist violence is always someone else's fault?

People like you, make Islam synonymous-
with total lack of honor or principles.

Potatohead's filthy ass bill is giving billions of dollars to the goddamn Israelis so he can't have too much hate for them.

Forum List

Back