Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

Fascist. Hamas killed 30 Americans and kidnapped 20 more on 10/7. You waste of fucking life.
It’s a crazy coincidence how Israel bombing Hamas in ambulances, hospitals, mosques, schools, refugee camps, water towers and buildings full of children looks exactly the same as what it would look like if Israel was just massacring civilians with bombs.

I know you think this started on 10/7, but it didn’t. Ignorance is your existence.

You really are a disgusting piece of shit. I hate Biden with a passion. And Biden is doing everything in his power to put limits on Israel, saying he would veto a bill only providing funds for Israel and not Ukraine. You didn't know that either. Right, dumbass?
Not only are you dumb, you’re evil.

This belief that it’s fine and good for a government to keep massacring children by the thousands until its enemies give it what it wants is just about the most evil position you can possibly imagine anyone espousing. And it’s very, very mainstream among Israel apologists.

You really are a disgusting piece of shit. I hate Biden with a passion. And Biden is doing everything in his power to put limits on Israel, saying he would veto a bill only providing funds for Israel and not Ukraine. You didn't know that either. Right, dumbass?

This isn't a new problem. From July 1920 in Palestine.

I know you’re extremely slow, so maybe this will help.

You and the rest of the warmongers are Israel apologists, even over and above the interests of your country.
You have much in common with Hillary and Jake, yet claim to be this uber conservative capitalist. You are confused. Take a few days off. Get some rest.

It’s a crazy coincidence how Israel bombing Hamas in ambulances, hospitals, mosques, schools, refugee camps, water towers and buildings full of children looks exactly the same as what it would look like if Israel was just massacring civilians with bombs.

I know you think this started on 10/7, but it didn’t. Ignorance is your existence.

Gangster life ain't easy, yo!

This belief that it’s fine and good for a government to keep massacring children by the thousands until its enemies give it what it wants is just about the most evil position you can possibly imagine anyone espousing.

Allah said they could do that.

Not only are you dumb, you’re evil.

This belief that it’s fine and good for a government to keep massacring children by the thousands until its enemies give it what it wants is just about the most evil position you can possibly imagine anyone espousing. And it’s very, very mainstream among Israel apologists.

Forum List

Back