Who is better in a debate: Obama or Romney?

Who is better in a debate?

• Obama

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Romney

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Equal

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
i am better off than i was three years ago. And....if you are going to be honest......so are you. The economy is better now than it was when obama took office. That is not even in question.

i'll be honest, we're much worse off than we were three years ago. We actually came through the first part of this crash pretty good because we hand contracts in house. Now there are about 1/3 the contracts and if we have to work on a project that got stimulus money it costs us twice as much in the extra pay and paperwork required. So no i'm definitely not better off.

bullshit!

Yeap these people will lie about anything

By far President Obama. He's got an extremely fluid mind and actually listens to the points being made by his opponent. Romney has canned answers to everything. He looks good now because his opponents have been so bad. That..and people just don't like the guy. He lacks charm or personality.

Hold those debates with out a teleprompter and suddenly we find out Obama can read but can't speak coherently.

Please.........promise me that you will sit on here with me DURING the 1st debate between Obama and whoever gets the GOP nod. I want to make fun of you in real time.

Thanks.

Yea, Obama hands down. On the other had, Newt would eat Obama for dinner.

How old are you ?

are you old enough to remember Newt in action?

He sticks his foot in his mouth all the time.

The man is very smart BUT he always pushes tooo far and ends up saying crap that makes people not like him.

A good example is his latest with the repealing child labor laws.

The man just has a deep down mean streak that he cant hide.

He will blow it and you wont be for him in 2 months

He sticks his foot in his mouth all the time.
And I guess you will disagree that obama has never has a full course meal of ten toes ?

I am better off than I was THREE years ago. And....if you are going to be honest......so are you. The economy is better now than it was when Obama took office. That is not even in question.

I'll be honest, we're much worse off than we were three years ago. We actually came through the first part of this crash pretty good because we hand contracts in house. Now there are about 1/3 the contracts and if we have to work on a project that got stimulus money it costs us twice as much in the extra pay and paperwork required. So no I'm definitely not better off.

Not true. The uneployment rate was 12% 3 years ago. Now, it is 9%.

Nope that's not true. Unemployment was much better 3 years ago.

i am better off than i was three years ago. And....if you are going to be honest......so are you. The economy is better now than it was when obama took office. That is not even in question.

i'll be honest, we're much worse off than we were three years ago. We actually came through the first part of this crash pretty good because we hand contracts in house. Now there are about 1/3 the contracts and if we have to work on a project that got stimulus money it costs us twice as much in the extra pay and paperwork required. So no i'm definitely not better off.

bullshit!

You're the one full of bullshit. We are a small business in a specialty trade of construction. We laid off employees for the first time in 20 years, we still can't hire them back. What makes you all knowing and thinking things are better. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

My retirement savings is gone, my employees have been cut to 4 day weeks, so no I'm not better off.

I'm struggling to make payroll every week because there is so little work. If things don't get better soon, we're going to have to shut our doors.

Are you familiar with prevailing wage and the certified payrolls???

bullshit!

Yeap these people will lie about anything

Pot where is kettle?

Newt would be beaten by the far more intelligent OBAMA........IN FACT MR OBAMA IS TOO SMART TO DEAL WITH THE AVERAGE NEANDERTAL sic AMERICAN, he's just to smart and clever,so dumb ass Republican is all your fit for tor

By far President Obama. He's got an extremely fluid mind and actually listens to the points being made by his opponent. Romney has canned answers to everything. He looks good now because his opponents have been so bad. That..and people just don't like the guy. He lacks charm or personality.

Hold those debates with out a teleprompter and suddenly we find out Obama can read but can't speak coherently.

Please.........promise me that you will sit on here with me DURING the 1st debate between Obama and whoever gets the GOP nod. I want to make fun of you in real time.

Thanks.

Only if Obama gets no teleprompter.

Newt would be beaten by the far more intelligent OBAMA........IN FACT MR OBAMA IS TOO SMART TO DEAL WITH THE AVERAGE NEANDERTAL sic AMERICAN, he's just to smart and clever,so dumb ass Republican is all your fit for tor
Without his handy dandy Teleprompter obama is nothing.

Thanks.

Only if Obama gets no teleprompter.

Would you kindly find a photo or footage of any Presidential debate where the candidates used a teleprompter? What causes a person like you to say something so fucking stupid?

While it looks like Newt has a good apetite..I wouldn't say he was a cannibal.

And "how" exactly would Newt win against Obama. He's said some pretty preposterous things during the Republican debates.

Bernake the most "inflationary" fed chairman in history? Really?
Newt would win against obamaturd just because he is smarter than the idiot in charge. Obamaturd has said a lot more stupid things and you idiots still support the fool.

I'll be honest, we're much worse off than we were three years ago. We actually came through the first part of this crash pretty good because we hand contracts in house. Now there are about 1/3 the contracts and if we have to work on a project that got stimulus money it costs us twice as much in the extra pay and paperwork required. So no I'm definitely not better off.

Not true. The uneployment rate was 12% 3 years ago. Now, it is 9%.

Nope that's not true. Unemployment was much better 3 years ago.

bullshit!

You're the one full of bullshit. We are a small business in a specialty trade of construction. We laid off employees for the first time in 20 years, we still can't hire them back. What makes you all knowing and thinking things are better. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

My retirement savings is gone, my employees have been cut to 4 day weeks, so no I'm not better off.

I'm struggling to make payroll every week because there is so little work. If things don't get better soon, we're going to have to shut our doors.

Are you familiar with prevailing wage and the certified payrolls???

I believe that you have a struggling business. I understand the effects that the shit economy has had on small businesses. I don't believe that your costs are doubled when you are performing a "stimulus money" contract. That is horseshit and bullshit.

You going to be honest and tell the class WHEN YOUR BUSINESS BEGAN TO SOUR? It is not a result of what President Obama has done. If you make that claim, you are a liar.

Obama sucks at debating. He got his ass handed to him by McCain, but all the pundits raved about Obama's performance. It's not about the debates so much, as it's how the press spins the debates.

Obama sucks at debating. He got his ass handed to him by McCain, but all the pundits raved about Obama's performance. It's not about the debates so much, as it's how the press spins the debates.

True ... reality is what the media says it is. Basically, unless you independently research information presented, you will be spoon fed what you are to believe. If you only watch fox news and listen to talk radio you will not get the whole story. If you only watch nightly news, cnn or msnbc. You will not get the whole story. All sides have bias. I find CNN and CNNHLN to be somewhat more to the center than other networks ... but they are still to the left. Branch out and take in information from all sides too form an opinion. Unfortunately most people don't have the time or motivation to do this. Who can blame them?

There's currently no one close to Obama's skill-set in debating in politics right now. They don't hold a candle.

For those of you Fantasy Football fans, The Noot would get mopped up by Obama.

Obama would absolutely mop the floor with Noot.

There's currently no one close to Obama's skill-set in debating in politics right now. They don't hold a candle.

For those of you Fantasy Football fans, The Noot would get mopped up by Obama.

Obama would absolutely mop the floor with Noot.
Wrong. The only way he would is with a teleprompter and answers being shown him.

Forum List

Back