Why Biden Should Not Debate Trump

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The networks want their show, but to give the challenger equal status on a TV stage would be a dire normalization of his attempted coup.
16 Apr 2024 ~~ By David Frum

A consortium of television networks yesterday released a joint statement inviting President Joe Biden and his presumptive opponent, Donald Trump, to debate on their platforms: “There is simply no substitute for the candidates debating with each other, and before the American people, their visions for the future of our nation.”
President Biden’s spokesperson should answer like this: “The Constitution is not debatable. The president does not participate in forums with a person under criminal indictment for his attempt to overthrow the Constitution.”
In their letter of invitation, the networks refer to presidential debates as a “competition of ideas.” But one of the two men they’re inviting turned the last election into a competition of violence: Trump tried to seize the presidency by force in 2021.
~Snip~
But the political system has eyes of its own. No doubt exists about what Trump did, or why, or what his actions meant. Trump lost an election, then incited a violent mob to attack the Capitol. He hoped that the insurrectionists would terrorize, kidnap, or even kill his own vice president in order to stop the ceremony to formalize the victory of Biden and his vice president, Kamala Harris.

Commentary:
Frums TDS drips with hatred of our 45th President.
As time has passed, and real journalism has investigated, we citizens continue to find the truth that indeed the election of Joseph Biden was rigged using every trick in the book and then some. Just ask Marc Eliais formerly of Perkins-Coie.
Today you can virtually smell the fear emanating from Democrat Neo-Marxists and David Frum Journ0lists.
After a little more than three years of governance Biden has failed evety aspect.
From Covid, Afghanistan, high inflation, the Ukraine, Supply chain failures, forcing EV's on Americans, to his political persecution of American disaster victims that didn't vote in for him 2020 (i.e., East Palestine, Ohio), to his latest disastrous trips to Scranton P.A. and Philadelphia.
Then there's the weaponization of the DoJ, FBI and CIA against Biden's political enemies, the likes of which can be compared to the CCP, Russia, Venezuela and Brazil.
In the end, 'The Atlantic' and it's writer Frum are DELUSIONAL, and full of fear of losing the coming November 5th., presidential election and their loss of power,

Last edited:
That was in a primary where Trump led by 30 to 40 points... Biden is behind Trump in the polls... huge difference don't you agree?...
I don't see any people changing their minds/vote on any debate.
Trump won that debate, Wallace came in second, with Biden wiping up the rear in third.
Interrupting and put downs I know are a trump 'thing'
those don't win elections or debates.

Try again.
But try with some substance.

I don't see any people changing their minds/vote on any debate.

Interrupting and put downs I know are a trump 'thing'
those don't win elections or debates.

Try again.
But try with some substance.
Of course it could change minds...

The networks want their show, but to give the challenger equal status on a TV stage would be a dire normalization of his attempted coup.

A consortium of television networks yesterday released a joint statement inviting President Joe Biden and his presumptive opponent, Donald Trump, to debate on their platforms: “There is simply no substitute for the candidates debating with each other, and before the American people, their visions for the future of our nation.”
President Biden’s spokesperson should answer like this: “The Constitution is not debatable. The president does not participate in forums with a person under criminal indictment for his attempt to overthrow the Constitution.”
In their letter of invitation, the networks refer to presidential debates as a “competition of ideas.” But one of the two men they’re inviting turned the last election into a competition of violence: Trump tried to seize the presidency by force in 2021.
~Snip~
But the political system has eyes of its own. No doubt exists about what Trump did, or why, or what his actions meant. Trump lost an election, then incited a violent mob to attack the Capitol. He hoped that the insurrectionists would terrorize, kidnap, or even kill his own vice president in order to stop the ceremony to formalize the victory of Biden and his vice president, Kamala Harris.

Commentary:
As time has passed, and real journalism has investigated, we citizens continue to find the truth that indeed the election of Joseph Biden was rigged using every trick in the book and then some. Just ask Marc Eliais formerly of Perkins-Coie.
Today you can virtually smell the fear emanating from Democrat Neo-Marxists and David Frum Journ0lists.
After a little more than three years of governance Biden has failed evety aspect.
From Covid, Afghanistan, high inflation, the Ukraine, Supply chain failures, forcing EV's on Americans, to his political persecution of American disaster victims that didn't vote in for him 2020 (i.e., East Palestine, Ohio), to his latest disastrous trips to Scranton P.A. and Philadelphia.
Then there's the weaponization of the DoJ, FBI and CIA against Biden's political enemies, the likes of which can be compared to the CCP, Russia, Venezuela and Brazil.
In the end, 'The Atlantic' and it's writer Frum are DELUSIONAL, and full of fear of losing the coming November 5th., presidential election and their loss of power,
I heard him on Smerconish this morning. Total crap.

There will be 3 debates between the nominees and one debate between the VPs that are scheduled. Biden and Harris will show up for all of them. Its doubtful that Blob/lackey will though.

I heard him on Smerconish this morning. Total crap.

There will be 3 debates between the nominees and one debate between the VPs that are scheduled. Biden and Harris will show up for all of them. Its doubtful that Blob/lackey will though.

~~~~~~

If Biden refuses to debate... this election is over... welcome home President Donald Trump....
Even a drugged up pres Biden would be hard pressed to win a debate against anyone on any subject. The statist left should have replaced Big Joe a while back like anyone short of Pelosi would be more sellable than the Biden creature. The only chance now available for the statist left is the mail in ballot gimmick, if Big Joe doesn't kick the bucket before the election. That groupthink mentality that the statist left hangs onto is eating them alive.

Even a drugged up pres Biden would be hard pressed to win a debate against anyone on any subject. The statist left should have replaced Big Joe a while back like anyone short of Pelosi would be more sellable than the Biden creature. The only chance now available for the statist left is the mail in ballot gimmick, if Big Joe doesn't kick the bucket before the election. That groupthink mentality that the statist left hangs onto is eating them alive.
4 More Years of Biden.

Things I'm Looking Forward to:

1) Grand babies playing Sports, excelling in School, and them Loving Family.

Things I'm NOT worried About:

1) You RWI's continually calling the USA a 3rd World Country on further decline.

~Snip~

Commentary:

And this, people, is what constitutes politics in the 21st century.

It's appalling. Two Presidential candidates you wouldn't choose to look after your grandma, let alone be 1/3rd of what runs the country.

So you’re narrow mindedness is showing

He won twice, but who’s counting!?!?

You mean like your lack of substance?
Remind us again which FAKE election Popular vote trump actually won.

The best you got is "Stollen Election."

And this, people, is what constitutes politics in the 21st century.

It's appalling. Two Presidential candidates you wouldn't choose to look after your grandma, let alone be 1/3rd of what runs the country.
There is no force on Earth that could make me watch that debate.

What a goddamn mess.

Last edited:
4 More Years of Biden.

Things I'm Looking Forward to:

1) Grand babies playing Sports, excelling in School, and them Loving Family.

Things I'm NOT worried About:

1) You RWI's continually calling the USA a 3rd World Country on further decline.
Again, I'm living life. ^^^^^

Debate that.

Forum List

Back