Voters debate possible Trump-Biden rematch: 'My life was better when Trump was president'

CuleokaBob

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2023
35.9375° N, 14.3754° E
No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

Your life was better before Covid? No shit.

And if you don't like how things are now, you certainly can't use that as a reason to vote for Trump

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Vote for Nikki, Ron or Chris. But not Trump.

And if you don't like how things are now, you certainly can't use that as a reason to vote for Trump

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Sure he can. Biden is responsible for all the problems we currently have. like the price of gas.

• Banned

Trump is going to be the 47th President of the USA starting January 20, 2025 and you better run and hide. :icon_cry:

Trump is going to be the 47th President of the USA starting January 20, 2025 and you better run and hide. :icon_cry:

I stated a thread saying this is what you just said to me. And you think 51% of Americans are going to vote with you? Fuck that.

It's a strategy though. I don't think it's a good one, but it's really the only strategy you guys have at this point. Full on Nazis. Good luck.

That's Dim propaganda.

If Trump won a second term, we would have still had a supply chain problems, shortages, companies raise prices on speculation and never brought them back down because Americans keep buying. Why lower the price when you buy no matter what the prices are?

You think Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was president?

OR, do you think the Ukraine war would already be over (won by Russia) if Trump was president?

If Trump won a second term, we would have still had a supply chain problems, shortages, companies raise prices on speculation and never brought them back down because Americans keep buying. Why lower the price when you buy no matter what the prices are?
The shutdowns created the supply chain problem, so no he wouldn't.

Inflation is caused by printing money, something that happens when government spends more than it takes in. I've seen morons try to blame Trump for inflation, but the fact is inflation was under 2% while Trump was in office, all the way up to his last day.

You think Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was president?
Nope.

For a group that used to preach self responsibility conservatives sure suck and making their lives better without the government. My life, however, is much better now.

And if you don't like how things are now, you certainly can't use that as a reason to vote for Trump.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."

Word salad. Lessons from Vice President Harris?

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

I and almost everybody I know prospered/benefitted from Trump policies before COVID hit. I certainly prospered/benefitted considerably more with Trump in office than I did with Obama or have with Biden.

Trump earned a second term. Obama did not but we stupidly put an unappealing GOP nominee up against him in 2012. Biden certainly has not but if we Patriots don't set aside our ideology and one or two issue mentality and pull together for a shared vision, he or somebody worse will be elected to a second term.

Romney was a good candidate, and if Christie was not making Obama looking presidential the last week of the election, Romney would have won.

Trump earned his solid defeat in the fairest election in history,

His number will be in the twenties by May of next year, and so be it.

Forum List

Back