ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Our history is incredibly corrupt. Is that your attempt to claim precedent?
It is what it is…Good, Bad, and the ugly….still doesn’t mean that anything illegal was done…So, am I to green from your posts in here, that you think it’s illegal to question the result of an election? Or just ones where dems are the stated winner?

Polls show the American people in the majority want the Trump trials to continue.

Well, that figures, that's what you guys have promoted, mob rule. I hope you get it, and then when the mob turns on you, and it will, you will have no recourse, you will have destroyed it.

It is what it is…Good, Bad, and the ugly….still doesn’t mean that anything illegal was done…So, am I to green from your posts in here, that you think it’s illegal to question the result of an election? Or just ones where dems are the stated winner?
It’s illegal to pretend to be an elector when you aren’t.

Lynchings used to be a part of the system. Is that your next revival?

If anyone here has not yet read the indictment, do it. This one is just great. It lays bare the entire, national conspiracy. I.E., the 7 States where Team Trump implemented the criminal conspiracy.

Yeah. just like the Trump indictments. All you have is corrupt prosecutors and corrupt courts that you're abusing to get headlines. Just like you did throughout Trump's presidency, which have all been exposed as lies. You're nothing but corrupt pieces of shit that abuse what ever you get your filthy little hands on. A house built on sand will not stand, and that's what you have right now.

"The Arizona Republican electors met on December 14, 2020, at the Arizona Republican Party Headquarters, posting a picture to twitter.com. The Arizona Republican electors additionally recorded themselves voting and posted the video to social media websites, prompting KELLI WARD (001) to write, uoh yes we did! We are the electors who represent the legal voters of Arizona! #Trump2020 #MAGA." "

These people thought Trump had their backs. Whoops.

Yeah, that all sounds illegal. 🤡

These were not alternate electors, they were fake electors. Alternate electors are certified as genuine electors by their state. Fake electors are not.
Uh huh. As we have seen the AZ governor is highly corrupt. She had a vested interest in denying the alternate electors.
Probably because she knew they were fake because she had the receipts.

It is what it is…Good, Bad, and the ugly….still doesn’t mean that anything illegal was done…
So, am I to green from your posts in here, that you think it’s illegal to question the result of an election?
Addressing both posts: 1. 'doesn't mean anything illegal'.....well, one cannot sign an EC ballot claiming you are lawful and then send that signed ballot to the National Archives.......if your party did not win the popular vote. And the deadline for 'contesting' any questions of the popular vote expires about a month after Election Day. These indicted folks did exactly that. The Constitution does not allow such. Ergo, what they did was illegal. As the indictments so charge.

2. No, it is not 'illegal' to question the vote. Question it as much as one likes, and for as long as one likes. However, attempting to change vote tallies because one merely 'questions' the vote and cannot or does not provide persuasive evidence that the original tally is fraudulent or gravely in error is not allowed.

Sending uncertified electors to Congress has never been legal.
True that. And more succinctly stated.

Forum List

Back