With a Trump second term being a foregone conclusion…

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
. . . Who will pick up the torch once his second term ends, including should he kick the bucket in the middle of it?

My biggest concern is that the country will slide back into the septic field of twoparties politics in which the elite establishment on both “sides” pretend to run against each other when the real party in power is, and they always will be the incumbent party.

Because I can tell you that Bush Cheney, Romney, Cabal is still out there, and heavily funded by people who heavily fund both parties so they can control everything.

Trump’s wealth was kept that from defeating him. I’m not saying that whoever picks up his torch has to be also very wealthy, but it sure wouldn’t hurt.

Honestly, I don’t have a trustworthy candidate in mind.

President Trump II will select a worthy VP, and will resign 30 months into his second term, giving the VP more than a year to shore up his support.

Of course, that contradicts what I heard from Rachel Maddow, who informs her brain-dead audience that if Trump is elected he will reign for the rest of his natural life, then, like Comrade Lenin, be displayed under the Capitol dome and reign forever.

. . . Who will pick up the torch once his second term ends, including should he kick the bucket in the middle of it?

My biggest concern is that the country will slide back into the septic field of twoparties politics in which the elite establishment on both “sides” pretend to run against each other when the real party in power is, and they always will be the incumbent party.

Because I can tell you that Bush Cheney, Romney, Cabal is still out there, and heavily funded by people who heavily fund both parties so they can control everything.

Trump’s wealth was kept that from defeating him. I’m not saying that whoever picks up his torch has to be also very wealthy, but it sure wouldn’t hurt.

You have put the proverbial cart before the horse. :rolleyes:

I predict November will be a great disappointment for you.

As I already noted, disinformation is enemy #1.

The abject failure of Trump I is detailed here.

My bet is on the orange loser being someone’s prison bitch…

I’m telling ya, do NOT underestimate the dems. They will do their damndest to make sure one of the 4 indictments sticks, and, if by some weird turn of events they don’t and he does get elected? Get ready for mid terms because the dems will do anything and everything they have to to make sure they get control of both houses so they can impeach and remove him from office…

Again, these threads of “trumps victory is all but assured” is just silly. People are going to drop the ball and end up finding out they are losing in the end.

I'd sure like to see Jason Chaffetz become POTUS. Smart and integrity, solid upbringing, good genes, Jewish and Christian.

Compare and contrast to Xiden, raised by a used car salesman to carry a used car salesman disposition in politics, a lie, and creep too.

I’m telling ya, do NOT underestimate the dems. They will do their damndest to make sure one of the 4 indictments sticks, and, if by some weird turn of events they don’t and he does get elected? Get ready for mid terms because the dems will do anything and everything they have to to make sure they get control of both houses so they can impeach and remove him from office…

Again, these threads of “trumps victory is all but assured” is just silly. People are going to drop the ball and end up finding out they are losing in the end.
They will take both Houses this fall. They will not have a 2/3ds majority in the Senate. So they will do everything to make the mid terms a mess up for Trump and a super majority for them.

They will block his EOs by withholding money.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, OP. :)

First things first.

They will take both Houses this fall. They will not have a 2/3ds majority in the Senate. So they will do everything to make the mid terms a mess up for Trump and a super majority for them.

They will block his EOs by withholding money.
We’ll see. If trump wins, shit will go off the rails in the democrat party and it will be an all out war against trump, and a never ending effort to get rid of him.

We’ll see. If trump wins, shit will go off the rails in the democrat party and it will be an all out war against trump, and a never ending effort to get rid of him.
That's why it's important to take the Senate and the House, so they don't run those stupid endless investigations.

What is a foregone conclusion is that when Trump loses again, he will bitch and moan about a stolen election and his minions will believe him.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

If an engineered financial Reset or mega Depression occurs pre election , all bets are irrelevant .

Right now that type of narrative remains likely . Many, if not most markets signals continue to support that, with completely rigged official figures trying to deflect from the truth as long as possible .
imho .

Forum List

Back