I challenge Trump to debate RFKJr.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
I used to want to see a three way debate between Biden, Trump and RFKjr.

But, honestly? At this point, Biden would just be a distraction. He is an old stumbling fool. I had watched him do his state of the union, and his appearance this last February on Late Night with Seth Meyers was just sad. . . “The 2020 agenda is to finish the job” :rolleyes:

So recently Trump posted this;

JUST IN: Trump Releases New Video Attack On RFK Jr., Calls Him ‘Most Radical Left Candidate’
32,091 views Apr 11, 2024

My reaction? Was the exact same as the top comment. :lol:

1713358220328.png

All the comments in the above video were great.

1713358266720.png

1713358393047.png

No matter how a debate turned out for either Trump, or RFKjr.? The result for Biden?

:auiqs.jpg:

RFK should have agreed to be Trump’s VP.

Win for Trump
Win for RFK
Win for USA
Loss for Dems
Loss for Cult Fucks
Loss for MIC
Loss for Big Pharma
Loss for Big Tech
Loss for Green New Deal
Loss for Defund the Police
Loss for ANITFA
Loss for BLM
Loss for inflation

RFK should have agreed to be Trump’s VP.

Win for Trump
Win for RFK
Win for USA
Loss for Dems
Loss for Cult Fucks
Loss for MIC
Loss for Big Pharma
Loss for Big Tech
Loss for Green New Deal
Loss for Defund the Police
Loss for ANITFA
Loss for BLM
Loss for inflation
If Trump and RFKJ agree on those things he should be the VP pick.

It needs to be a three-way debate. Why should the current president hide? Then the people who refuse to vote for Trump will see how demented Biden is, and enough will vote for RFK to hand the win to Trump.

This, btw, is RFK‘a goal. He has said how dangerous Biden is to our democracy.

We Leftists like the way RFKjr will take so many votes from Trump.

And we leftists can't wait for Biden to humiliate Trump in debate.

Look at how butthurt all the Trump cult losers still are over Biden humiliating them at the SOTU. Now imagine that butthurt times ten. That will be the debate results.

Trump's handlers do have their work cut out for them. If Trump's Adderall dose is too low, he falls asleep. If it's too high, he craps himself.

I used to want to see a three way debate between Biden, Trump and RFKjr.

But, honestly? At this point, Biden would just be a distraction. He is an old stumbling fool. I had watched him do his state of the union, and his appearance this last February on Late Night with Seth Meyers was just sad. . . “The 2020 agenda is to finish the job” :rolleyes:

So recently Trump posted this;

JUST IN: Trump Releases New Video Attack On RFK Jr., Calls Him ‘Most Radical Left Candidate’
32,091 views Apr 11, 2024

My reaction? Was the exact same as the top comment. :lol:

View attachment 933325
All the comments in the above video were great.

View attachment 933326

View attachment 933328

No matter how a debate turned out for either Trump, or RFKjr.? The result for Biden?

:auiqs.jpg:

Kennedy would murder Trump on the Trump vaccine alone.

Trump should mock RFKs fucked up voice and how it is impossible to understand him….AND THE SAME WITH BIDEN.

RFKJ would wipe the floor with Trump or Biden in a debate.
Perhaps if they were to have a real debate. That said, the debates that presidential candidates have on TV moderated by personalities from MSM aren't real debates in my opinion. Also, who actually wins such debates is highly debatable.

Look at how butthurt all the Trump cult losers still are over Biden humiliating them at the SOTU. Now imagine that butthurt times ten. That will be the debate results.

Trump's handlers do have their work cut out for them. If Trump's Adderall dose is too low, he falls asleep. If it's too high, he craps himself.
What’s sad is at least he can find his way off the stage, unlike the current president. These candidates are an embarrassment to America.

Nope. Screaming *Joe will not debate Trump and you leftists will beleive and repeat whatever excuse is fed to you by your brainwashers.

Nope. Your leftist moderators would never allow Kennedy to tell you the truth about Covid.
They need some fair moderators.

You know, moderators who will automatically cut the mic of either side when it's not their turn to speak.

All the biased-for-Trump mods refused to do that in the past. Trump can't behave like an adult, and the mods rewarded that.

Nope. Your leftist moderators would never allow Kennedy to tell you the truth about Covid.
Why would someone else's leftist moderators care if Kennedy exposed the Trump vaccine for what he thinks it is?

I suspect right wing moderators would not allow this info out to protect Trump from the legacy of his vaccine.

Perhaps if they were to have a real debate. That said, the debates that presidential candidates have on TV moderated by personalities from MSM aren't real debates in my opinion. Also, who actually wins such debates is highly debatable.
Those debates are just regurgitations of the well-known positions of the candidates. It seems they are deliberately staged to make the candidates look foolish. I never watch them.

Forum List

Back