Zone1 Professor's Theory: Only two positions can be held logically: Catholicism or Agnosticism

The logic of the Catholic position is that it is the only church founded by Jesus Christ who died, was buried, and rose from the dead.

Every other religion was founded by a man or woman who died and stayed dead.
A large percentage of the New Testament deals with the Apostle Paul and his journeys in which he set up a number of Christian communities in Asia Minor and Europe. He based his teachings on Jesus Christ who died, was buried and rose from the dead.

Right, but you're claiming the Catholic Church is lying about Peter being the first Pope.

I want to know how many other Popes are lies, according to you.
I don't keep track of the ills of the Catholic church. I do keep track of history, and know that Peter started his church in Jerusalem and stayed in Jerusalem and preached for 15 years. I know that Peter died hundreds of years before Constantine decided to build a church where he thought Peter's body may be. If Peter was the first Pope, you had to dig up his bones to bestow that honor on his 300 year old corpse.

I don't keep track of the ills of the Catholic church. I do keep track of history, and know that Peter started his church in Jerusalem and stayed in Jerusalem and preached for 15 years. I know that Peter died hundreds of years before Constantine decided to build a church where he thought Peter's body may be. If Peter was the first Pope, you had to dig up his bones to bestow that honor on his 300 year old corpse.
They did dig up Peter's bones. They were found under the Vatican.

Forum List

Back