Voters debate possible Trump-Biden rematch: 'My life was better when Trump was president'

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

Biden = Inflation, Dementia, WWIII

And we are paying even more for everything.

Typical of the far-left personality. Screw everyone else, it's ME, ME, ME! "sealybobo, like his bud, Dont Taz Me Bro," cares only about himself; I'm great; screw the country.

That's precisely why we're in the chaos we find ourselves in today.
Yes but you got a raise to make up for inflation, didn't you?

I know it sucks but it sounds like you need to go get another job if you didn't get a raise to make up for inflation

Almost half of the workers who changed jobs were rewarded with a pay raise that exceeded the rate of inflation

This is a perfect example of why you are a Democrat. There are 3 kinds of people in life. People who jack off horses, people who sell horse seamen and people who buy horse seamen. Which one are you? The people who sell it raised the prices. The people who buy it pay more. How much do you make jacking off horses?

Almost half of the workers who changed jobs were rewarded with a pay raise that exceeded the rate of inflation
What percent of workers changed jobs? Almost half? How many workers?

link-please-god-bless-you-kid-asking-meme-S.jpg

What percent of workers changed jobs? Almost half? How many workers?

link-please-god-bless-you-kid-asking-meme-S.jpg
No. Half the workers who changed jobs got raises. The other half didn't. Blue collar, unskilled. Think people who got fired from Home Depot and went to work for Walmart.

Most of us who didn't switch got raises but they didn't make up for inflation.

But inflation is coming back down.

We knew fixing inflation was going to hurt. Don't be surprised.

Also there's this

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

The point of the article is your fake outrage at Biden's handling of the economy is strickly politics. He's going a great job.
No he is not, and no one thinks he is. Not even YOU believe he is.

Arent we all paying inflated prices?
Yea but didn't we all get raises to compensate for inflation? You didn't? What do you want us to do about that What do you want Biden to do? What did Reagan do to fix it? I'm sure we are doing those things.

Anyone in a good union, got a raise that compensated for inflation. Maybe you should join a union.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The shutdowns created the supply chain problem, so no he wouldn't.

Inflation is caused by printing money, something that happens when government spends more than it takes in. I've seen morons try to blame Trump for inflation, but the fact is inflation was under 2% while Trump was in office, all the way up to his last day.

Nope.
Not only was inflation low.under Trump’s leadership, more importantly, real wages went up!!!!

Yea but didn't we all get raises to compensate for inflation? You didn't? What do you want us to do about that What do you want Biden to do? What did Reagan do to fix it? I'm sure we are doing those things.

Anyone in a good union, got a raise that compensated for inflation. Maybe you should join a union.
I would like to have raises AND pay lower prices for goods. Im not alone. Its one of the main reasons that Trump will be president in a year.

I would like to have raises AND pay lower prices for goods. Im not alone. Its one of the main reasons that Trump will be president in a year.
Huh? You would have raised the prices of goods but paid lower prices for goods?

So the reason Trump is going to win is voters make no sense?

For a group that used to preach self responsibility conservatives sure suck and making their lives better without the government. My life, however, is much better now.
When did conservatives ever advocate some government program to make their lives better, shit for brains?

Romney was a good candidate, and if Christie was not making Obama looking presidential the last week of the election, Romney would have won.

Trump earned his solid defeat in the fairest election in history,

His number will be in the twenties by May of next year, and so be it.
big ft lie.

Huh? You would have raised the prices of goods but paid lower prices for goods?

So the reason Trump is going to win is voters make no sense?
No, i want a raise at work and a lowering of prices at the same time.

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

There is not going to be a Trump V Biden rematch! It is going to be Trump V someone else! Watch what is happening. Biden is DONE, and it is the Left throwing him under the bus!

No. Half the workers who changed jobs got raises. The other half didn't. Blue collar, unskilled. Think people who got fired from Home Depot and went to work for Walmart.

Most of us who didn't switch got raises but they didn't make up for inflation.

But inflation is coming back down.

We knew fixing inflation was going to hurt. Don't be surprised.

Also there's this

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

What you mean is that the RATE of inflation has come down. Prices are simply going up slower than what they were. Prices are not coming down to pre-Biden levels. Those on a fixed income or low and middle-income workers still can't afford what they could pre-Biden.

COVID-19.

The prog idiot doesn't believe that's possible even though that's what we had under Trump.

The Cost of Construction Materials Will Likely Remain High in 2024​

If you’ve gotten a quote from a home builder or stepped into your local big-box store lately, the cost of construction materials probably made you do a double take.

It’s not just your imagination: The cost of materials has jumped by an average of 19%.

The UAW labor deals with General Motors (GM.N), Ford Motor (F.N) and Stellantis (STLAM.MI) through 2028, include a 25% increase in base wages, including an immediate 11% hike, and will cumulatively raise the top wage by 33%, compounded with estimated cost-of-living adjustments to over $42 an hour.

Forum List

Back