With a Trump second term being a foregone conclusion…

With the Democrats knowing how to steal elections now we will never see another President other than what the Leftest Banana Republic masters want to be President.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

It's all over the internet. Look it up. 65% favorability, which equates to America's rate while MAGAitry is about 35%. That will be the spread on the election for Biden.
I’ll just consider you talking out of your ass, as usual…you made the claim…so, back to waste of time status for you

With the Democrats knowing how to steal elections now we will never see another President other than what the Leftest Banana Republic masters want to be President.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
No need to vote because it will not matter for you.

Joe will win in November. Then we'll have a rerun of Donald screaming rigged! cheated! hoax!
At least he can run again for 2028. Dark Brandon won't be able to run having served two terms as President.
The only way I see Biden winning is Trump dies or is assassinated and The Party picks a RINO replacement (which it would).

. . . Who will pick up the torch once his second term ends, including should he kick the bucket in the middle of it?

My biggest concern is that the country will slide back into the septic field of twoparties politics in which the elite establishment on both “sides” pretend to run against each other when the real party in power is, and they always will be the incumbent party.

Because I can tell you that Bush Cheney, Romney, Cabal is still out there, and heavily funded by people who heavily fund both parties so they can control everything.

Trump’s wealth was kept that from defeating him. I’m not saying that whoever picks up his torch has to be also very wealthy, but it sure wouldn’t hurt.

Honestly, I don’t have a trustworthy candidate in mind.
Foregone conclusion? LOL!

Thank you for agreeing with me.

I can’t agree with you because I have no ide what will happen. My point is based on IF the dems win the hosiery and/or senate. Obviously nobody knows how that will go, though I do suspect that the dems will stop at nothing to make it happen

. . . Who will pick up the torch once his second term ends, including should he kick the bucket in the middle of it?

My biggest concern is that the country will slide back into the septic field of twoparties politics in which the elite establishment on both “sides” pretend to run against each other when the real party in power is, and they always will be the incumbent party.

Because I can tell you that Bush Cheney, Romney, Cabal is still out there, and heavily funded by people who heavily fund both parties so they can control everything.

Trump’s wealth was kept that from defeating him. I’m not saying that whoever picks up his torch has to be also very wealthy, but it sure wouldn’t hurt.

Honestly, I don’t have a trustworthy candidate in mind.
The two party system you describe will be with us if Trump is in office and long after Trump is dead and gone. The alternative is a Fascist government lead by someone like Trump.

Democratic governments are slow acting, subject to corruption, wasteful spending, partisan fighting. influence peddling, pandering to special interest groups, etc, etc. As a people we accept the shortcomings of democratic government in order to enjoy the fruits of democracy, personal, religious, and financial freedoms.

I’m telling ya, do NOT underestimate the dems. They will do their damndest to make sure one of the 4 indictments sticks, and, if by some weird turn of events they don’t and he does get elected? Get ready for mid terms because the dems will do anything and everything they have to to make sure they get control of both houses so they can impeach and remove him from office…

Again, these threads of “trumps victory is all but assured” is just silly. People are going to drop the ball and end up finding out they are losing in the end.
Keep in mind the democratic campaign for president has just started. Trump has been campaigning for over a year.

It is only natural Trump supporters will judge him by his first 2 years, partially because that's what Trump likes to talk about and partially because Americans don't want to remember his last 2 years, and his the total failure of predental leadership under Covid that has killed over a million Americans.

For Trump, Covid was a campaign issue that could wreck his campaign and that is the way he treated it. First we heard him tells us it was just the flu. Then he criticized and blamed his own administration for any failures. Almost ever recommendation by the CDC to curb Covid was at least some burden on the public. Instead of supporting his CDC, he chose to mock their recommendations turning Covid prevention into a campaign issue. God knows how many died listening to Trump.

Keep in mind the democratic campaign for president has just started. Trump has been campaigning for over a year.

It is only natural Trump supporters will judge him by his first 2 years, partially because that's what Trump likes to talk about and partially because Americans don't want to remember his last 2 years, and his the total failure of predental leadership under Covid that has killed over a million Americans.

For Trump, Covid was a campaign issue that could wreck his campaign and that is the way he treated it. First we heard him tells us it was just the flu. Then he criticized and blamed his own administration for any failures. Almost ever recommendation by the CDC to curb Covid was at least some burden on the public. Instead of supporting his CDC, he chose to mock their recommendations turning Covid prevention into a campaign issue. God knows how many died listening to Trump.

Statistically "no one" died from Covid.

Forum List

Back