Voters debate possible Trump-Biden rematch: 'My life was better when Trump was president'

tumblr_pl1ie8PjoM1qfmw4wo1_1280.gif

Importing millions of low wage workers from Mexico is the reason our wages aren't what they should be, dumbass.
I thought that too but wages for low wage blue collar workers are as high as they are going to get without unions or government intervention. We have millions of unfilled jobs. Employers can or will only raise wages so much. Or they raise them more and then inflation happens because they pass the costs on to you. Do you, a Republican, really want wages to go up for these people?

This is why I love politics. In the 2000's I was you and you was me. I argued the things you're arguing and you me. Like right now I will tell you the job market is great you just have to go out and get a better job, or go to school or start your own business. Or I'll tell you to start a union. That's the one thing I stay constant on. Unions and liberal government created the middle class. Not conservatives or greedy corporations who only care about profits. That's their business. It's our business to regulate them and make sure they pay their fair share. I say they aren't you say they are.

Importing millions of low wage workers is a way to fill the tax kitty. We need people paying into social security at least till I die. Right now your white kids aren't cutting it.

You won't think it's imaginary when your Social Security check bounces.
Nope.

I don't write checks based on my budget; I write checks based on my bank balance. If I could print money, as can our Federal government, I could write them forever. Or until I couldn't print enough to make the minimum payments (interest).

Nope.

I don't write checks based on my budget; I write checks based on my bank balance. If I could print money, as can our Federal government, I could write them forever. Or until I couldn't print enough to make the minimum payments (interest).
Printing money is why we have inflation, dumbass. If you think the government can just print all the money it wants to, go live in Argentina where inflation is 150%.

Forum List

Back