Pacers HC takes blame in thrilling OT loss to the Celtics

When Porzingis missed 25 games over the regular season, they went 21-4, a much higher winning percentage than when he was healthy. He will have a role, but not sure he makes them much better. But they will need his defense against the size of Minnesota.
Exactly. Boston is so deep they could win it without Porzingis but if he's healthy he will be a force in the paint.

When Porzingis missed 25 games over the regular season, they went 21-4, a much higher winning percentage than when he was healthy. He will have a role, but not sure he makes them much better. But they will need his defense against the size of Minnesota.
I am done saying who I think is going to win. Who knows. Looks like Boston is poised to beat the Pacers but who knows. Indiana could lose game 2 and win games 3 and 4 at home. Who knows???

I thought Timberwolves but like I said, it seems like a great team has to lose first before they can go on to win. The Timberwolves players said they've been losing the last two years but that's not the same. We mean they have to lose in the Western finals first before they win the West. Then they have to lose in the finals before they win the finals. LOL. It doesn't always have to be that way. Jokic and Gianni didn't have to lose first. But Tatum did. He's due. He deserves this year. But then Dallas might beat them. I pick the west but what the fuck do I know? Nothing. Love this game.

Forum List

Back