Wall and racism

Okay I give. Liberals suggest he's racist because of the wall, but racist is a misnomer cuz the folks down south aren't a race. They're a mix of color, ethnicity, language, Latino, Hispanic, Caucasian, LGBT and anything else that makes you feel good.

Cool we settled that. Now, how did the libs. come to the conclusion Trump is racist because he wants to build a wall? I thought that was the original message.

If you like I'll start a thread about what constitutes race etc., and how interpretation varies.

That was your original strawman. And that's why I flagged it as such as soon as this thread went up.

Go ahead and start this thread on having no clue what the word race means. Oughta be a hoot.

Oh look at you, you seem to be the only one who knows what anything means.
You're a lightweight kid.

Yyyyeah unfortunately I learned to read long ago. There's no such thing as a "Mexican race". Doesn't exist.

I can also read the post above yours, which plainly corrects itself on exactly that misuse of the term ------ and then proceeds to revert right back to its own strawman in the next paragraph.

Want me to diagram it in stick figures?

There was before Cortez conquered the Aztecs. Now their blood is all mixed up with Spanish blood. In some isolated areas you can still find the pure Aztec or Maya.

Mexico isn't a race, dipshit. It's a country.
Actually, it's both. Mexico gets it's name from the Mechica, or Aztecs.

No, it's not. those are cultures, not races. I think the word you're looking for is 'Native American'.

Perhaps you're not aware that there are quite a few white Mexicans, and most Mexicans are mixed race between european and native American.

But no, Mexican is still not a race. It's a nationality.

see Mexicans - Wikipedia

White Mexicans are Mexican citizens of full European descent.[29] Although Mexico does not have a racial census, some international organizations believe that Mexican people of Spanish or predominantly European descent make up approximately one-sixth (16.5%) of the country's population.[30] Another group in Mexico, the "mestizos", also include people with varying amounts of European ancestry, with some having a European admixture superior to 90%.[31] Because of this, the line between whites and mestizos has become rather blur, and the Mexican government decided to abandon racial classifications.[29]

No, it's not. those are cultures, not races. I think the word you're looking for is 'Native American'.

Perhaps you're not aware that there are quite a few white Mexicans, and most Mexicans are mixed race between european and native American.

see Mexicans - Wikipedia

White Mexicans are Mexican citizens of full European descent.[29] Although Mexico does not have a racial census, some international organizations believe that Mexican people of Spanish or predominantly European descent make up approximately one-sixth (16.5%) of the country's population.[30] Another group in Mexico, the "mestizos", also include people with varying amounts of European ancestry, with some having a European admixture superior to 90%.[31] Because of this, the line between whites and mestizos has become rather blur, and the Mexican government decided to abandon racial classifications.[29]

They are tribes, which means they have their own distinct bloodline and genes that can be used to identify them.

Your cite admits that the natives are genetically different from the invading Europeans. That makes them a race.

As I said previously, "Mexican" is both a race and a nationality. The original inhabitants were called "Mexicans." "Mechica" is Aztec for "Mexican."

see Mexicans - Wikipedia

They are tribes, which means they have their own distinct bloodline and genes that can be used to identify them.

Your cite admits that the natives are genetically different from the invading Europeans. That makes them a race.

As I said previously, "Mexican" is both a race and a nationality. The original inhabitants were called "Mexicans." "Mechica" is Aztec for "Mexican."

is American also a race?

Those are Native-Americans, not 'Mexicans'. they're not distinct from other native American groups before the arrival of Europeans.

I miss-read it. Don't suppose you've ever done that. After all, you're a liberal intellect and it really shows in this thread. Nothing but excuses, spins and avoidance. You're a coward and can't get out of the way of yourself.

Liberal? Oh my, now I AM insulted.
I must really be slipping, that's twice this week that someone has called me that.

Sorry dude, I got you and the lib confused.

I apologize for being an ass yesterday.

Ha ha....I wasn't offended dude. My error. I need to wear glasses more than I do.

Presidents have made moves to "secure" the border for decades, fence or otherwise. This is nothing new and contrary to recent irrational behavior by the left. Obama was no exception. I guess we can conclude he's racist against Hispanics as well, right libs? How did you come to the conclusion Trump is somehow special? Is it the fact he's not pussy-footing around the idea that makes him "racist"? The fact he's Republican? How about because he's white Republican? Yeah, that's more like it. But you can bet your ass if Carson had won the election, he'd be the next Uncle Tom.

On the race topic, how did you come to the conclusion this was a race issue in the first place? Are you saying the only reason to build a fence around your property depends on the race requiring division? I have a fence all around my property, nothing but white either side. Perhaps I just don't like white people? Well thought out libs, you're doing great.

The Republicans freed the slaves. FDR put Japanese in concentration camps. Reagan opened the door to Mexico when it made sense to do so. Kennedy didn't adopt civil rights policy until he observed it popular by Republicans. Sure there are angry white men as well as black..............How the fuck did you come to the conclusion it's conservatives who are racist, when it's your narrative and party who incites racism, and relies on it so heavily?

Cool strawman bro. If wordy.

Hate to break this to ya but "Hispanic" isn't a race, Dumbass.

/thread

The truth hurts as evidenced in your response.

Yyyyeah unfortunately I learned to read long ago. There's no such thing as a "Mexican race". Doesn't exist.

I can also read the post above yours, which plainly corrects itself on exactly that misuse of the term ------ and then proceeds to revert right back to its own strawman in the next paragraph.

Want me to diagram it in stick figures?

No, I'll just revel in your greatness and marvel that you aren't out saving the world or intercessing for us sinners before God.

Well thankee kindly but please, 86 the hero worship. That's how we ended up with an orange narcissist in the White House.

No, that's how we ended up with the half black one that just left.

Fair point, but what you right-brain-impaired always leave out of that is that the economy was in the garbage disposal in November '08, so a half-empty bottle of Dr Pepper could have won against that legacy.

Surely you understand that the ONE thing he said that was spot on was that we were in a bubble, we are. It's going to burst and it will make the last one look like a picnic.

Armchair predictions are irrelevant here. I speak of what it was like eight years ago.

Presidents have made moves to "secure" the border for decades, fence or otherwise. This is nothing new and contrary to recent irrational behavior by the left. Obama was no exception. I guess we can conclude he's racist against Hispanics as well, right libs? How did you come to the conclusion Trump is somehow special? Is it the fact he's not pussy-footing around the idea that makes him "racist"? The fact he's Republican? How about because he's white Republican? Yeah, that's more like it. But you can bet your ass if Carson had won the election, he'd be the next Uncle Tom.

On the race topic, how did you come to the conclusion this was a race issue in the first place? Are you saying the only reason to build a fence around your property depends on the race requiring division? I have a fence all around my property, nothing but white either side. Perhaps I just don't like white people? Well thought out libs, you're doing great.

The Republicans freed the slaves. FDR put Japanese in concentration camps. Reagan opened the door to Mexico when it made sense to do so. Kennedy didn't adopt civil rights policy until he observed it popular by Republicans. Sure there are angry white men as well as black..............How the fuck did you come to the conclusion it's conservatives who are racist, when it's your narrative and party who incites racism, and relies on it so heavily?

Cool strawman bro. If wordy.

Hate to break this to ya but "Hispanic" isn't a race, Dumbass.

/thread

The truth hurts as evidenced in your response.

Thanks but no, that didn't hurt at all. Just common sense.

Forum List

Back