Wall and racism

This is fucking ironic, it really is. Try and follow along:

1. Trump wants to build a wall.

2. As if it's an original idea, the liberal response is he's racist.

3. Liberal argues Hispanic, Latino etc. are not races.

4. Conclusion..............I'm the asshole.

ILMAO:. Let's put this into perspective.........This thread concerns #2 or #3?

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Let's make it real simple. Forget 1, 3 and 4 even though they're all valid.

That leaves 2.

2. is a strawman. You're quoting yourself.

Even if a linguistic demographic WERE a race ---- it would still be a strawman.

/thread

spacer.gif

That leaves 2.

/thread

I see. The idea Trump is racist because he's building a wall is just my imagination and error.

Presidents have made moves to "secure" the border for decades, fence or otherwise. This is nothing new and contrary to recent irrational behavior by the left. Obama was no exception. I guess we can conclude he's racist against Hispanics as well, right libs? How did you come to the conclusion Trump is somehow special? Is it the fact he's not pussy-footing around the idea that makes him "racist"? The fact he's Republican? How about because he's white Republican? Yeah, that's more like it. But you can bet your ass if Carson had won the election, he'd be the next Uncle Tom.

On the race topic, how did you come to the conclusion this was a race issue in the first place? Are you saying the only reason to build a fence around your property depends on the race requiring division? I have a fence all around my property, nothing but white either side. Perhaps I just don't like white people? Well thought out libs, you're doing great.

The Republicans freed the slaves. FDR put Japanese in concentration camps. Reagan opened the door to Mexico when it made sense to do so. Kennedy didn't adopt civil rights policy until he observed it popular by Republicans. Sure there are angry white men as well as black..............How the fuck did you come to the conclusion it's conservatives who are racist, when it's your narrative and party who incites racism, and relies on it so heavily?

Cool strawman bro. If wordy.

Hate to break this to ya but "Hispanic" isn't a race, Dumbass.

/thread

You a bitch much? Add something to the thread child. Are you for Open Borders?

This thread is dead. I just kilt it.

You can't build a thread on a giant strawman coupled with a compete ignorance of what the word "racism" means.

I just brought this thread back to life self-declared "kilting" leftist hero for impotence. I changed it from Hispanic to Latino, feel better yet I'm the bitch?

Now, perhaps you can address the message or don't you have one? Correct, you don't have one, but somehow I'm the bitch.

The Illiterati contiue to dig deeper.
I didn't bring up "bitch", stupid fuck. You just can't read fucking names.

Now on to the topic correction:
"Latino" isn't a race either, Dumbass. Both "Hispanic" and "Latino" refer to language. But at least "Latino" is more general so now you can include Brazilians and Haitians.

You prolly have no clue what any of that means. You prolly can't even figure out who's writing this. You're prolly mouthing these words as you read them.

Dumb shit.
You and your ilk are the ones who whine constantly about racism whenever the subject of immigration comes up. Is it racist to report illegals or not?

spacer.gif

That leaves 2.

/thread

I see. The idea Trump is racist because he's building a wall is just my imagination and error.
Pogo is simply trying to divert attention from leftwing hypocrisy by focusing an minutiae that doesn't matter.

spacer.gif

That leaves 2.

/thread
Let's make this real simple: you're a douche bag.

We need a new word in addition to racist, homophobe, this phobe and that used specifically for Trump and the like's desire for immigration control.

How about borderphobism?

Last edited:
White people don't want Hispanics moving here anymore. That's why they want a wall

Let me know when Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, and El Salvador will accept tens of millions of white, english-only speaking Americans who they will provide free schooling for their kids, welfare, free housing, free food, and free healthcare. When they are willing to do so, let us know.

Now on to the topic correction: "Latino" isn't a race either, Dumbass. Both "Hispanic" and "Latino" refer to language. But at least "Latino" is more general so now you can include Brazilians and Haitians. You prolly have no clue what any of that means. You prolly can't even figure out who's writing this. You're prolly mouthing these words as you read them. Dumb shit.

Is there anything funnier than a moron calling someone else stupid, then makes an obvious error trying to correct them.

Idiot, hispanic/latino refers to ethnicity, you fucking imbecile. Go look up those big words in google.

Now on to the topic correction: "Latino" isn't a race either, Dumbass. Both "Hispanic" and "Latino" refer to language. But at least "Latino" is more general so now you can include Brazilians and Haitians. You prolly have no clue what any of that means. You prolly can't even figure out who's writing this. You're prolly mouthing these words as you read them. Dumb shit.

Is there anything funnier than a moron calling someone else stupid, then makes an obvious error trying to correct them.

Idiot, hispanic/latino refers to ethnicity, you fucking imbecile. Go look up those big words in google.

Actually it refers to nationality, so you're still wrong. And NEITHER, as I noted at the outset, is a reference to fucking race. Never has been, never will be.

Is there anything funnier than a moron who thinks he's a "roads collar" who thinks he sees an "obvious error", and doesn't?

Okay I give. Liberals suggest he's racist because of the wall, but racist is a misnomer cuz the folks down south aren't a race. They're a mix of color, ethnicity, language, Latino, Hispanic, Caucasian, LGBT and anything else that makes you feel good.

Cool we settled that. Now, how did the libs. come to the conclusion Trump is racist because he wants to build a wall? I thought that was the original message.

If you like I'll start a thread about what constitutes race etc., and how interpretation varies.

I miss-read it. Don't suppose you've ever done that. After all, you're a liberal intellect and it really shows in this thread. Nothing but excuses, spins and avoidance. You're a coward and can't get out of the way of yourself.

Liberal? Oh my, now I AM insulted.
I must really be slipping, that's twice this week that someone has called me that.

I miss-read it. Don't suppose you've ever done that. After all, you're a liberal intellect and it really shows in this thread. Nothing but excuses, spins and avoidance. You're a coward and can't get out of the way of yourself.

I must really be slipping, that's twice this week that someone has called me that.

Sorry dude, I got you and the lib confused.

Okay I give. Liberals suggest he's racist because of the wall, but racist is a misnomer cuz the folks down south aren't a race. They're a mix of color, ethnicity, language, Latino, Hispanic, Caucasian, LGBT and anything else that makes you feel good.

Cool we settled that. Now, how did the libs. come to the conclusion Trump is racist because he wants to build a wall? I thought that was the original message.

If you like I'll start a thread about what constitutes race etc., and how interpretation varies.

That was your original strawman. And that's why I flagged it as such as soon as this thread went up.

Go ahead and start this thread on having no clue what the word race means. Oughta be a hoot.

Sorry dude, I got you and the lib confused.

I apologize for being an ass yesterday.

You can't build a thread on a giant strawman coupled with a compete ignorance of what the word "racism" means.
Well, now I'm curious. Two clear, direct questions:

1. What is your definition of "racism"?

2. Is it "racist" to point out, for example, empirical data such as the percentage of fatherless black children compared to those of other races?

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back