Kathy Griffin facing dismal crowds

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Leading liberal comedian Kathy Griffin is failing bigly as libs are no longer attending her shows in huge numbers.

I guess anti-Trumpster polemics aren't very popular, or perhaps even libs are going broke under Bidenomics and can't afford to attend?

Would USMB libs buy tickets for one of the brightest new voices in the Anti-Trump Universe?

Leading liberal comedian Kathy Griffin is failing bigly as libs are no longer attending her shows in huge numbers.

I guess anti-Trumpster polemics aren't very popular, or perhaps even libs are going broke under Bidenomics and can't afford to attend?

Would USMB libs buy tickets for one of the brightest new voices in the Anti-Trump Universe?

Go woke, go broke.

another former "apprentice. " did trump hire omarosa instead as a dei hire?

She is still popular, nobody has the money to attend

It was mostly middle class democrats thst attended

The middle class can no longer afford the luxury of buying tickets to see comedians.

Inflation created by the democrats is hurting democrats.
You can't be serious. People pony up thousands for a seat at a Taylor Swift concert, hundreds for washed-up rock bands featuring people who were not even alive when the band was popular.

If anyone wanted to go and see this woman on stage they would find the cash.

She is not funny - never was conspicuously funny - and when she stormed into the political maelstrom her lack of talent came shockingly to light.

Ah, the hypocrisy of the Trump cult, hypocrisy that they're so proud of.

They cheer "cancelling" Kathy Griffin ... but when it's their own side getting "cancelled", they declare it's an assault on free speech. The only consistent conservative moral standard is that they support whatever benefits themselves.

Liberals, always being consistent and moral, support boycotting anyone who acts badly. Thus, we support cancelling Kathy Griffin, and we support cancelling various conservative douches.

They cheer "cancelling" Kathy Griffin ... but when it's their own side getting "cancelled", they declare it's an assault on free speech. The only consistent conservative moral standard is that they support whatever benefits themselves.

Liberals, always being consistent and moral, support boycotting anyone who acts badly. Thus, we support cancelling Kathy Griffin, and we support cancelling various conservative douches.

Kathy Griffin isn't being "cancelled" by the left, the libs are just shrinking in such numbers, even one of their brightest lights can't draw a crowd.

cancel culture has been a conservative mainstay since the hollywood black list. i'm sure the smothers brothers and dixie chicks would agree.

Kathy Griffin isn't being "cancelled" by the left, the libs are just shrinking in such numbers, even one of their brightest lights can't draw a crowd.
brightest light? lolol whatever.

last i checked taylor swift was still outdrawing any trump rally by a few people, and she could not be a worse president than trump.

cancel culture has been a conservative mainstay since the hollywood black list. i'm sure the smothers brothers and dixie chicks would agree.

The Dixie Chicks were cancelled by the Left who refused to support their own act.

The DC's decided to go for a sophisticated urban audience, instead of conservative hayseeds, but the libs still supported Beyonce and other liberals chicks instead. In fact, the DC's said they didn't want conservatives at their events or listening to their music.

Watching mental illness in real time doesn't appeal to normal people. There's a small subset that needs their defects validated ("look at that, she's more fucked up than me!") but it's a small percentage of deranged fringefucks.

I thought she was dead..... maybe just dead to me. :)

griffen tds 0.jpg

The Dixie Chicks were cancelled by the Left who refused to support their own act.

The DC's decided to go for a sophisticated urban audience, instead of conservative hayseeds, but the libs still supported Beyonce and other liberals chicks instead. In fact, the DC's said they didn't want conservatives at their events or listening to their music.
whatever. the chicks were cancelled for opposing the war.

You can't be serious. People pony up thousands for a seat at a Taylor Swift concert, hundreds for washed-up rock bands featuring people who were not even alive when the band was popular.

If anyone wanted to go and see this woman on stage they would find the cash.

She is not funny - never was conspicuously funny - and when she stormed into the political maelstrom her lack of talent came shockingly to light.
I gave one reason, I dont say it is not the only reason.

I can not go to the concerts I want to because I spend too much money on food, repairing my car, things I need. I assume democrats can not afford luxuries as well.

whatever. the chicks were cancelled for opposing the war.

Why would the libs cancel the DC's for that? How did the DC's opinion on the war differ from other liberal entertainers that were successful like Beyonce?

Why would the libs cancel the DC's for that? How did the DC's opinion on the war differ from other liberal entertainers that were successful like Beyonce?
i remember it more this way (from history.com)

In response to the critical comments made about him by singer Natalie Maines in the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, President George W. Bush offered this response: “The Dixie Chicks are free to speak their mind. They can say what they want to say.” Of the backlash the Chicks (then known as the Dixie Chicks) were then facing within the world of country music, President Bush added: “They shouldn’t have their feelings hurt just because some people don’t want to buy their records when they speak out.” This music-related sideshow to the biggest international news story of the year began on March 12, 2003, when the British newspaper The Guardian published its review of a Chicks concert at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London two nights earlier.

so, they were cancelled by country music fans, the most democratic voters in america?

phil donahue was cancelled at about that same time, by msnbc.

which gets us back to a question i've had- how do you decide who is "liberal" and doesn't that include capitalists who are not interested in politics or ideology?

Watching mental illness in real time doesn't appeal to normal people. There's a small subset that needs their defects validated ("look at that, she's more fucked up than me!") but it's a small percentage of deranged fringefucks.

I thought she was dead..... maybe just dead to me. :)

View attachment 920377

I noticed that after she was flipping the bird to God and Jesus on stage after winning an award......she went downhill in a hurry.

Leading, I doubt she has done that since 1990.

Forum List

Back