Fishing for racism by left-wingers on social media

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
As the wealth gap continues to widen between the rich and the poor in the USA There is a phenomenon of left wingers lying about who they are….and going on various social media networks there and acting like they are a right wing racist. This is what they have to do. Because there is no “white supremacy “in the USA. Other than maybe 10 or 20 people hiding behind a computer screen There is no person in any noticeable position of power in the USA who, for example, says that “blacks are inferior to whites. That we should have segregation. “

Indeed, supporting BLM and criticizing Republicans is white Christian racist has become a significant platform policy for Democrats. This is perhaps done to distract from one of the worst economies in American history. Where the price of a home under Biden has doubled , the price of interest on a home loan under Joe Biden has tripled.

Remember that the insane BLM narrative says that “people don’t have to say racist things to be racist.” In other words, it’s a thought crime. It is BLM people telling others how they think. But justice, God and society at large demands the truth. Show one single case of a major host on a news network like CNN, or Fox News, or HBO any person in the position of power, saying blacks are inferior to whites. But they can’t do it because it doesn’t exist.

Here is one example

This is also a shakedown. It is an opportunity for BLM people to make money going in front of audiences of elitist white left wingers who couldn’t care less about poor people.

What a shame that is. And the thing of it is these people who go undercover actually have no idea who they’re talking with. They could be talking with another undercover person who is posing as a “white supremacist.”

With all of the economic problems in this country man…. Left wingers have got to do better. I’ve even heard some of them on other forms. Say “yeah, you know I went undercover and posed as a neo-Nazi”. …what is that?

Tell you what it is a waste of time and resources.

As the wealth gap continues to widen between the rich and the poor in the USA There is a phenomenon of left wingers lying about who they are….and going on various social media networks there and acting like they are a right wing racist. This is what they have to do. Because there is no “white supremacy “in the USA. Other than maybe 10 or 20 people hiding behind a computer screen There is no person in any noticeable position of power in the USA who, for example, says that “blacks are inferior to whites. That we should have segregation. “

Indeed, supporting BLM and criticizing Republicans is white Christian racist has become a significant platform policy for Democrats. This is perhaps done to distract from one of the worst economies in American history. Where the price of a home under Biden has doubled , the price of interest on a home loan under Joe Biden has tripled.

Remember that the insane BLM narrative says that “people don’t have to say racist things to be racist.” In other words, it’s a thought crime. It is BLM people telling others how they think. But justice, God and society at large demands the truth. Show one single case of a major host on a news network like CNN, or Fox News, or HBO any person in the position of power, saying blacks are inferior to whites. But they can’t do it because it doesn’t exist.

Here is one example

This is also a shakedown. It is an opportunity for BLM people to make money going in front of audiences of elitist white left wingers who couldn’t care less about poor people.

What a shame that is. And the thing of it is these people who go undercover actually have no idea who they’re talking with. They could be talking with another undercover person who is posing as a “white supremacist.”

With all of the economic problems in this country man…. Left wingers have got to do better. I’ve even heard some of them on other forms. Say “yeah, you know I went undercover and posed as a neo-Nazi”. …what is that?

Tell you what it is a waste of time and resources.

The demand for racists far exceeds the supply.
Probably, but the people who need racism most are likely the worst offenders, and there's no shortage of em, including the mindless freaks who suggest being colored "reverse racism" is somehow an exemption.

Probably, but the people who need racism most are likely the worst offenders, and there's no shortage of em, including the mindless freaks who suggest being colored "reverse racism" is somehow an exemption.
That's all where the demand is....And there's a lot less of it than the noise made by them would seem to dictate.

As the wealth gap continues to widen between the rich and the poor in the USA There is a phenomenon of left wingers lying about who they are….and going on various social media networks there and acting like they are a right wing racist.
I tried this here once as an experiment and our board conservatives rained positive reactions and replies on me at a startling rate

That's all where the demand is....And there's a lot less of it than the noise made by them would seem to dictate.
Well yeah, they make most of it up, and even hide events that present a different story. The left built that. Agree some conservatives are racist, goes without saying, but my money says that's left built projection

Forum List

Back