Wall and racism

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Presidents have made moves to "secure" the border for decades, fence or otherwise. This is nothing new and contrary to recent irrational behavior by the left. Obama was no exception. I guess we can conclude he's racist against Hispanics (OOOOPs I meant Latino or maybe the liberal prefers I mean Mexican implying Hispanic and/or perhaps Latinos) as well, right libs? How did you come to the conclusion Trump is somehow special? Is it the fact he's not pussy-footing around the idea that makes him "racist"? The fact he's Republican? How about because he's white Republican? Yeah, that's more like it. But you can bet your ass if Carson had won the election, he'd be the next Uncle Tom.

On the race topic, how did you come to the conclusion this was a race issue in the first place? Are you saying the only reason to build a fence around your property depends on the race requiring division? I have a fence all around my property, nothing but white either side. Perhaps I just don't like white people? Well thought out libs, you're doing great.

The Republicans freed the slaves. FDR put Japanese in concentration camps. Reagan opened the door to Mexico when it made sense to do so. Kennedy didn't adopt civil rights policy until he observed it popular by Republicans. Sure there are angry white men as well as black..............How the fuck did you come to the conclusion it's conservatives who are racist, when it's your narrative and party who incites racism, and relies on it so heavily?

Last edited:
Presidents have made moves to "secure" the border for decades, fence or otherwise. This is nothing new and contrary to recent irrational behavior by the left. Obama was no exception. I guess we can conclude he's racist against Hispanics as well, right libs? How did you come to the conclusion Trump is somehow special? Is it the fact he's not pussy-footing around the idea that makes him "racist"? The fact he's Republican? How about because he's white Republican? Yeah, that's more like it. But you can bet your ass if Carson had won the election, he'd be the next Uncle Tom.

On the race topic, how did you come to the conclusion this was a race issue in the first place? Are you saying the only reason to build a fence around your property depends on the race requiring division? I have a fence all around my property, nothing but white either side. Perhaps I just don't like white people? Well thought out libs, you're doing great.

The Republicans freed the slaves. FDR put Japanese in concentration camps. Reagan opened the door to Mexico when it made sense to do so. Kennedy didn't adopt civil rights policy until he observed it popular by Republicans. Sure there are angry white men as well as black..............How the fuck did you come to the conclusion it's conservatives who are racist, when it's your narrative and party who incites racism, and relies on it so heavily?

Cool strawman bro. If wordy.

Hate to break this to ya but "Hispanic" isn't a race, Dumbass.

/thread

Presidents have made moves to "secure" the border for decades, fence or otherwise. This is nothing new and contrary to recent irrational behavior by the left. Obama was no exception. I guess we can conclude he's racist against Hispanics as well, right libs? How did you come to the conclusion Trump is somehow special? Is it the fact he's not pussy-footing around the idea that makes him "racist"? The fact he's Republican? How about because he's white Republican? Yeah, that's more like it. But you can bet your ass if Carson had won the election, he'd be the next Uncle Tom.

/thread

You a bitch much? Add something to the thread child. Are you for Open Borders?

You should know by now that as long as the fuck-awful leftist media is around, this crap will continue.

A dem and repub president can do EXACTLY the same thing - but the media will be all over the repub. Take Clinton's 1999 Serbia bombing campaign; the US dropped more ordinance by weight on Serbia than they did in all of WW2, and he did so without any UN approval or acceptance. Compare that to Bush's Iraq war.

Also, Carter in 1979 banned all muslims from iran, did the media attack him for it? No, but they did blast Trump for even mentioning he would tighten security - not ban - muslims from dangerous countries.

/thread

This thread is dead. I just kilt it.

You can't build a thread on a giant strawman coupled with a compete ignorance of what the word "racism" means.

/thread

You can't build a thread on a giant strawman coupled with a compete ignorance of what the word "racism" means.

I know honey, you are a legend in your own mind. You a bitch much?

[

/thread

It is what the liberal scum use to call Trump a racist, so it MUST be a race according to liberal shit like you.
What is Hispanic? What is Black? What is White?

/thread

That's your conclusion? No dippy, but Latino is......Mexican isn't a race either dippy. I guess this is where we pretend racists aren't impartial to ethnicity..........Nice comeback.

[

/thread

It is what the liberal scum use to call Trump a racist, so it MUST be a race according to liberal shit like you.

Yuh huh.
Quote me where I said anything remotely resembling any of that --- anywhere, ever.

DUMBASS.

/thread

Am I a bitch or child? Fuck no I'm not for open borders. Do I meet your unexpected expectations now sperm gone bad?

Message board slapstick from the Illiterati. So funny.
emot-munch.gif

/thread

Am I a bitch or child? Fuck no I'm not for open borders. Do I meet your unexpected expectations now sperm gone bad?

Figure out the quote feature dumbass.

[

/thread

Yuh huh.
Quote me where I said anything remotely resembling any of that --- anywhere, ever.

DUMBASS.

You are one of those children that thinks being a bitch shows how strong you are ;) Do you ever getting tired of the hate you harbor?

/thread

I just brought this thread back to life self-declared "kilting" leftist hero for impotence. I changed it from Hispanic to Latino, feel better?

Now, perhaps you can address the message or don't you have one? Correct, you don't have one.

Last edited:

/thread

I just brought this thread back to life self-declared "kilting" leftist hero for impotence. I changed it from Hispanic to Latino, feel better yet I'm the bitch?

Now, perhaps you can address the message or don't you have one? Correct, you don't have one, but somehow I'm the bitch.

The Illiterati contiue to dig deeper.
I didn't bring up "bitch", stupid fuck. You just can't read fucking names.

Now on to the topic correction:
"Latino" isn't a race either, Dumbass. Both "Hispanic" and "Latino" refer to language. But at least "Latino" is more general so now you can include Brazilians and Haitians.

You prolly have no clue what any of that means. You prolly can't even figure out who's writing this. You're prolly mouthing these words as you read them.

Dumb shit.

/thread

I just brought this thread back to life self-declared "kilting" leftist hero for impotence. I changed it from Hispanic to Latino, feel better?

Now, perhaps you can address the message or don't you have one? Correct, you don't have one.

If you can't figure out the quote feature that's your problem.
Hint (it wasn't quoting you)

I miss-read it. Don't suppose you've ever done that. After all, you're a liberal intellect and it really shows in this thread. Nothing but excuses, spins and avoidance. You're a coward and can't get out of the way of yourself.

/thread

I just brought this thread back to life self-declared "kilting" leftist hero for impotence. I changed it from Hispanic to Latino, feel better yet I'm the bitch?

Now, perhaps you can address the message or don't you have one? Correct, you don't have one, but somehow I'm the bitch.

"Latino" isn't a race either, Dumbass. Both "Hispanic" and "Latino" refer to language. But at least "Latino" is more general so now you can include Brazilians and Haitians.

You prolly have no clue what any of that means. You prolly can't even figure out who's writing this. You're prolly mouthing these words as you read them.

Dumb shit.

"
La·ti·no
[ləˈtēnō]
NOUN
  1. (in North America) a person of Latin American origin or descent, especially a man or boy. See also Latina.
Dumbass.

/thread

Dumb shit.

"
La·ti·no
[ləˈtēnō]
NOUN

• (in North America) a person of Latin American origin or descent, especially a man or boy. See also Latina.
Dumbass.

Zackly.

And where do you see anything about a RACE in there, Dipweed?

Forum List

Back