Security guard avoided Manchester Arena bomber 'for fear of being called racist'

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
In 2017 in the UK, 22 people were murdered because a security guard did not want to be accused of racism.

Security guard avoided Manchester Arena bomber 'for fear of being called racist'​

Kyle Lawler had a ‘bad feeling’ about Salman Abedi but ‘did not have anything to justify that’

27 Oct 2020

A security guard had a “bad feeling” when he saw Manchester Arena suicide bomber Salman Abedi but did not approach him for fear of being branded a racist, a public inquiry has heard.

Kyle Lawler said he was stood 10 or 15ft away from Abedi, who had been reported to security by a member of the public who thought he looked “dodgy”.

The Showsec security guard, aged 18 at the time of the terror attack, told police in a statement read to the inquiry sitting in Manchester: “I felt unsure about what to do.

“It’s very difficult to define a terrorist. For all I knew he might well be an innocent Asian male. I did not want people to think I am stereotyping him because of his race.

“I was scared of being wrong and being branded a racist if I got it wrong and would have got into trouble. It made me hesitant.

“I wanted to get it right and not mess it up by overreacting or judging someone by their race.”

Around five minutes later, Abedi got to his feet and walked across the room towards the crowd emerging from the arena at the end of the gig at 10.31pm.

He was smiling, the inquiry heard, seconds before he detonated his home-made rucksack bomb, packed with thousands of nuts and bolts, murdering 22 bystanders and injuring hundreds more.

We can lay these deaths at the feet of bleeding-heart libs as well as the crazy pet minority that carried the bomb

In 2017 in the UK, 22 people were murdered because a security guard did not want to be accused of racism.

Security guard avoided Manchester Arena bomber 'for fear of being called racist'​

Kyle Lawler had a ‘bad feeling’ about Salman Abedi but ‘did not have anything to justify that’

27 Oct 2020

A security guard had a “bad feeling” when he saw Manchester Arena suicide bomber Salman Abedi but did not approach him for fear of being branded a racist, a public inquiry has heard.

Kyle Lawler said he was stood 10 or 15ft away from Abedi, who had been reported to security by a member of the public who thought he looked “dodgy”.

The Showsec security guard, aged 18 at the time of the terror attack, told police in a statement read to the inquiry sitting in Manchester: “I felt unsure about what to do.

“It’s very difficult to define a terrorist. For all I knew he might well be an innocent Asian male. I did not want people to think I am stereotyping him because of his race.

“I was scared of being wrong and being branded a racist if I got it wrong and would have got into trouble. It made me hesitant.

“I wanted to get it right and not mess it up by overreacting or judging someone by their race.”

Around five minutes later, Abedi got to his feet and walked across the room towards the crowd emerging from the arena at the end of the gig at 10.31pm.

He was smiling, the inquiry heard, seconds before he detonated his home-made rucksack bomb, packed with thousands of nuts and bolts, murdering 22 bystanders and injuring hundreds more.
Leftism is so stupid. After 9/11 we had to start searching white grandmothers at airports because we couldn't single out suspicious Muslims because that's racist profiling.

Forum List

Back