Kathy Griffin facing dismal crowds

Leading liberal comedian Kathy Griffin is failing bigly as libs are no longer attending her shows in huge numbers.

I guess anti-Trumpster polemics aren't very popular, or perhaps even libs are going broke under Bidenomics and can't afford to attend?

Would USMB libs buy tickets for one of the brightest new voices in the Anti-Trump Universe?

She's worth 50 million. Why does she want to "work"? She was never fun y anyway

Leading liberal comedian Kathy Griffin is failing bigly as libs are no longer attending her shows in huge numbers.

I guess anti-Trumpster polemics aren't very popular, or perhaps even libs are going broke under Bidenomics and can't afford to attend?

Would USMB libs buy tickets for one of the brightest new voices in the Anti-Trump Universe?

The woke cult left wing assholes hate real comedy. They have no sense of humor.

When your core audience are people with no sense of humor...and you are pushing WOKE BULLSHIT...AND YOU ARE A FUCKING STAND UP COMIC...you are going to fail.

Her stand up is not my taste...but she was objectively a competent stand up comic in the 1990s.

The Dixie Chicks were cancelled by the Left who refused to support their own act.

Pre-Bush-war, the Dixie Chick audience was almost 100% conservative. That would mean it was conservatives cancelling them, and bragging about it.

At least that's how logic and the English language work for normal people.

Point being, conservatives lovelovelovelove to cancel. And to be hypocrites about it.

Liberals love to cancel too, the difference being we're not hypocrites about it. As is the case every time, moral high ground to the liberals.

That you have no embarrassment posting such nonsense tells me all I need to know about you.
This is so childish.

Poor thing.

Cancel culture is trying to prevent someone from speaking or getting work be pressuring advertisers not to sponsor them venues not to book them or protests outside of the event to try and intimidate people from attending. Making the choice not to spend your money to go to something is not cancel culture anyone who wants to spend their money to see Kathy Griffin is more than free to do so I don’t know of any protest trying to shut her down.

It's a bloodbath.

lol

You can't be serious. People pony up thousands for a seat at a Taylor Swift concert, hundreds for washed-up rock bands featuring people who were not even alive when the band was popular.

If anyone wanted to go and see this woman on stage they would find the cash.

She is not funny - never was conspicuously funny - and when she stormed into the political maelstrom her lack of talent came shockingly to light.
LOL Orchestra Center for tonight's show in Jersey - $45.

cancel culture has been a conservative mainstay since the hollywood black list. i'm sure the smothers brothers and dixie chicks would agree.
LOL Yup. Her main audience - conservatives - are boycotting her shows now.

Ah, the hypocrisy of the Trump cult, hypocrisy that they're so proud of.

They cheer "cancelling" Kathy Griffin ... but when it's their own side getting "cancelled", they declare it's an assault on free speech. The only consistent conservative moral standard is that they support whatever benefits themselves.

Liberals, always being consistent and moral, support boycotting anyone who acts badly. Thus, we support cancelling Kathy Griffin, and we support cancelling various conservative douches.
Aaron Rodgers made Jimmy Kimmel cry over the safety of his family. The same Jimmy Kimmel who has helped to accuse people to be destroyed and murdered. This over the years will not be forgotten.

Aaron Rodgers made Jimmy Kimmel cry over the safety of his family. The same Jimmy Kimmel who has helped to accuse people to be destroyed and murdered. This over the years will not be forgotten.
What are you babbling about?

Try to understand that the normal people don't know about the loony stories that your cult tells you to melt down over.

Forum List

Back