What A Drastic Change: Trump Referred To Himself Only 3 Times During Speech; We 45 Times; You 24 Tim

When Tramp says "we" he means "me."
His own followers say you can't take what Tramp says literally.

• Banned

But when Obama said, “If you like your doctor you and keep him, period” and “If you like your health insurance you can keep it, period “ he really, really meant it. Right?

which explains why his daily lies are overlooked by members of his cult.
Exactly!
And why we should never take anything the pathological liar says literally, no matter how appealing it might be.
Obama, the non natural born Citizen, was the liar.

People are still fucking the NBC chicken? Same ones wearing leg warmers and sweatshirts with the neck and sleeves cut out.

But when Obama said, “If you like your doctor you and keep him, period” and “If you like your health insurance you can keep it, period “ he really, really meant it. Right?
And you could, it was the greedy insurance companies who denied you your doctor and plan. Obamacare allowed for the grandfathering of plans that allowed you to keep your doctor. But you knew that already!

Funny thing about this...

No, Obama’s Pronouns Don’t Make Him A Narcissist

Conservative commentators are fond of pointing to Barack Obama’s excessive use of the word “I” as evidence of the president’s narcissism. (“For God’s sake, he talks like the emperor Napoleon,” Charles Krauthammer complained recently.) But there’s one tiny problem with this line of reasoning. If you’re counting pronouns, Obama is maybe the least narcissistic president since 1945.

BuzzFeed News analyzed more than 2,000 presidential news conferences since 1929, looking for usage of first-person singular pronouns — “I,” “me,” “my,” “mine,” and “myself.” Just 2.5 percent of Obama’s total news-conference words fell into this category. Only Herbert Hoover and Franklin D. Roosevelt used them less often.

enhanced-12335-1413566807-17.jpg

Another way to compare speeches is word clouds...

Obama's 2009 Inaugural Speech

wc_wordle_InauguralAddress.png

And Trump's Inaugural Speech

920x1240.jpg

Forum List

Back