Vote for your race??

Calls people crackers, yet somehow not racist (in his mind) ... hmm ...

After being called a spook.

Lol. That was, 100%, not my intention. I meant in the sense of spooky like a ghost that we're all 200 years old.

Jesus, man. You're finding racism where it doesn't exist.

You really need to quit. You have accuse me of racism every time just for mentioning what whites have done. That's finding racism were it does not exist ad you do it in every post.

Not at all. You called me a (admittedly goofy and not very insulting) racial epithet. That's justification, even if you thought you were retaliating.

But at the very least, you see EVERYTHING in color. I'm not one of those people who says they don't see color. I do. I have my prejudices. I'm well-aware of them. But at the end of the day, race and skin color are like no. 27 on my list of important things, whereas for you it's definitely in your top 5, if not number 1.

That, to me, is sad.

Live black then come talk to me about how I see things. For your refusal to see any other reality but your narrow white view is sad.

That’s irrational even for you, Prime Time.

How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

According to this, 43% of whites voted for Obama. Hmm ...

And your point?

You were accusing me of being wrong when I was actually right. Kind of a shitty thing to do.

But you are wrong. Or maybe what Essen said was above your head and you are too stupid to understand what he was saying. Because he was not talking about the white vote in the 2008 election. So stop trying to derail and divert from he actual point made.

And your point?

You were accusing me of being wrong when I was actually right. Kind of a shitty thing to do.

But you are wrong. Or maybe what Essen said was above your head and you are too stupid to understand what he was saying. Because he was not talking about the white vote in the 2008 election. So stop trying to derail and divert from he actual point made.

I was telling a joke and making fun of him. He was not totally wrong though.

Live black then come talk to me about how I see things. For your refusal to see any other reality but your narrow white view is sad.

Well since I'm not likely to spontaneously become black, I guess we won't be able to have that conversation.

No you won't and that's why you might want to be quiet.

Not much of a dialogue. I'd think the last thing you'd want is for white people to go quiet, as that means they don't give a fuck about what y'all are saying.

Whites like you can't hold a conversation about race. So start understanding that you don't represent all whites and that there are whites fully capable of holding intelligent conversations with us about the issue.

You mean white people who kiss your feet? Yeah, they're not worth talking to anyway. It's white people like me, with strong and independent minds, who you should want to talk to.

Ever think that maybe you're the ones who are incapable?

So white people who try holding a decent balanced discussion on race are kissing our feet. No, you are the one incapable. You don't have a strong or independent mind. You're a fucking idiot.

Well since I'm not likely to spontaneously become black, I guess we won't be able to have that conversation.

Not much of a dialogue. I'd think the last thing you'd want is for white people to go quiet, as that means they don't give a fuck about what y'all are saying.

Whites like you can't hold a conversation about race. So start understanding that you don't represent all whites and that there are whites fully capable of holding intelligent conversations with us about the issue.

You mean white people who kiss your feet? Yeah, they're not worth talking to anyway. It's white people like me, with strong and independent minds, who you should want to talk to.

So white people who try holding a decent balanced discussion on race are kissing our feet. No, you are the one incapable. You don't have a strong or independent mind. You're a fucking idiot.

You're the one who wants the conversation, as evidenced by your many threads. You have to start by showing respect and an even temperament, and maybe then serious people would take you seriously.

As it is, you just incite ridicule and make an ass of yourself, usually in your opening post. Why would anyone take you seriously? I guess that's the question.

And your point?

Yeah OK. He Is completely right. You say you don't pay attention to race. Therefore you know nothing about issues surrounding race. Hence, your arguments can't be based on logic or reason. Only emotion.

And your point?

Yeah OK. He Is completely right. You say you don't pay attention to race. Therefore you know nothing about issues surrounding race. Hence, your arguments can't be based on logic or reason. Only emotion.

Depends on the circumstances. There are many black people in the U.S. who whites will vote for. Obama was one of them; white people have voted Republican for decades, so he did fine (more whites voted for Obama than Gore percentage-wise, for instance).

If you make a major part of your platform about race, and how white people are bad and should be ashamed of themselves, then no ... you're probably not going to attract too many white votes as a black candidate.

You're the one who wants the conversation, as evidenced by your many threads. You have to start by showing respect and an even temperament, and maybe then serious people would take you seriously.

As it is, you just incite ridicule and make an ass of yourself, usually in your opening post. Why would anyone take you seriously? I guess that's the question.

You aren't willing to have that conversation. All you do is show up in threads made by blacks only to lecture or to play tone police. Fuck you. Enter the threads by whites and talk to them about their racism. You have nothing to say to me.

You aren't willing to have that conversation. All you do is show up in threads made by blacks only to lecture or to play tone police. Fuck you. Enter the threads by whites and talk to them about their racism. You have nothing to say to me.

I have already explained why I don't often respond to anti-black racism; simply because I assume that people already see it for what it is; blatant stupidity. Paying attention to them is just giving them what they want.

I'm not really sure why I respond to you. Maybe I still think there's a glimmer of hope in there. Oh well.

Lately (after Cortez win) I've heard it said by some that politicians should, physically, resemble the people in their district. Does that mean white people should only vote for other white people? Hmm... not sure how I feel about that idea.

Seems kind of ... stupid?

It'll never fly. Two years ago a buncha white people voted for an orange guy.
Which was a huge improvement over the black guy

And your point?

Depends on the circumstances. There are many black people in the U.S. who whites will vote for. Obama was one of them; white people have voted Republican for decades, so he did fine (more whites voted for Obama than Gore percentage-wise, for instance).

If you make a major part of your platform about race, and how white people are bad and should be ashamed of themselves, then no ... you're probably not going to attract too many white votes as a black candidate.

When whites stop making race a part of their platform come talk.

The way this country is going you have to be a fool not to vote for your race in an election.

I have already explained why I don't often respond to anti-black racism; simply because I assume that people already see it for what it is; blatant stupidity. Paying attention to them is just giving them what they want.

I'm not really sure why I respond to you. Maybe I still think there's a glimmer of hope in there. Oh well.

No you choose to ignore it. You respond to me because you want me to shut up talking about what whites keep doing so it can continue. It's funny how whites like you are so adept at talking about King but you miss this:

quote-we-will-have-to-repent-in-this-generation-not-merely-for-the-vitriolic-words-and-actions-martin-luther-king-15-90-56.jpg

No you choose to ignore it. You respond to me because you want me to shut up talking about what whites keep doing so it can continue. It's funny how whites like you are so adept at talking about King but you miss this:

quote-we-will-have-to-repent-in-this-generation-not-merely-for-the-vitriolic-words-and-actions-martin-luther-king-15-90-56.jpg

If you say so, IM2. If you say so...

Paul Essien said:
Your comment assume that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge merit in a colour-blind way. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that.
They will take a less qualified white over a black person.
That's Affirmative Action For Ya.
And Just Boot Them Asians To The Curb !!

Too Many Asian Americans

Last edited:
IM2 said:
White people here crack me up with the level of denial they live in. Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.

White men made it so white women couldn't vote until 1920. So lets stop pretending these things didn't happen.
You're Pretending Whites Are Pretending None Of That Happened

A Tree Is Not A Race
A Frog Is Not A Race
Homo Sapiens Is Not A Race

They Are All Species
The New Social Construct, Is Calling Race A Social Construct

Libs Will Lie To Change What They Can
To Suit Their Current View-Point De Jour
What They Can't Change
They Try To Tear Down And Erase

Post All The Highly Credentialed Professor Op-Eds You Want
They Aren't Voicing Their Opinion,Those Progs Are Lying