Vote for your race??

John Shaw said:
Calls people crackers, yet somehow not racist (in his mind) ... hmm ...
In This Post
IM2 Throws Race Baiters In The Same Lot As Racists
Al Sharpton: I'm black, I can't be racist
"The definition of racist or racism means you are a race baiter"

IM2 Want's To Insist A Racist Has To Think They Are Singularly Superior To Other Races
I Dis-Agree
Racist Means You Hate Other Races, As IM2 Clearly Does
And He's A Race Baiter

"IM2" Sure Named Him/Herself Appropriately...

IM2 said:
No you won't and that's why you might want to be quiet.
No One Needs To Be Quiet Because You Say So

Live black then come talk to me about how I see things
No One Needs To
You Make Apparent How You See Things With Every Post
You See The Issues Through The Eyes Of An Angry, Arrogant, Racist Bigot

Racist Means You Hate Other Races, As You Clearly Do
And You're A Race Baiter

John Shaw said:
You mean whites that kiss your feet?
Yup
He Demands Whites Cuck Themselves To Him
Or You're Not Qualified To Discuss Race

Personally, I Don't Give A Damn About His Rules
And I See No Reason To Give Anymore Of A Damned About His Race Either

Last edited:
White people tend to evaluate a candidate without regard to race. Black people vote for black people and hispanics vote for hispanics. As soon as Crowley's district became hispanic they voted in a hispanic. At least in the primary. It would be a big shock if she lost the general.
The Hispanics I have met vote for the best candidate.

White people tend to evaluate a candidate without regard to race. Black people vote for black people and hispanics vote for hispanics. As soon as Crowley's district became hispanic they voted in a hispanic. At least in the primary. It would be a big shock if she lost the general.
Not the case in South Florida.

My daughter lives in Miami; a crap load of them voted for Trump.

True but were there any hispanics running for President?

The point is that Hispanics are just as tired of Illegal Hispanics as everybody else and thought Hillary sucked.

A Tree Is Not A Race
A Frog Is Not A Race
Homo Sapiens Is Not A Race

They Are All Species
The New Social Construct, Is Calling Race A Social Construct

Libs Will Lie To Change What They Can
To Suit Their Current View-Point De Jour
What They Can't Change
They Try To Tear Down And Erase

Post All The Highly Credentialed Professor Op-Eds You Want
They Aren't Voicing Their Opinion,Those Progs Are Lying

The Three Races In Humans Are:
Caucasoid, Negroid, And Mongoloid
All The New Other Groups
Are Divisions They've Conjured Up In Their Confused, Fevered Minds

But the “three races” weren’t just conjured up in your confused, fevered mind?

Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.
And they were all Democrats.

No they weren't. You republicans male me laugh even harder. Your party is the party of racists. We all see this.

Fake Googly Image meme is still fake. You could put it in color and change the font, and it would still be fake.

The Klan was created by, specifically and in alpha order, (Maj) James Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt.) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard Reed, specifically on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day of 1865, specifically at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, at the time the law office of Jones' father Thomas. These six were all twentysomething veterans of the CSA army and modeled their club out of boredom, after the example of Kuklos Adelphon, a popular college fraternity of the time. None of those six had any known political affiliations, nor did political parties exist in 1865 Tennessee anyway.

After it was commandeered by existing local vigilante "night riders" that Klan fizzled in less than a decade and would have been confined to the dustbin of history along with the dozens of other similar postwar vigilante groups that sprang up all over the South, but for a huckster named WIlliam J. "Colonel Joe" Simmons, who saw the public controversy over the Lost Cause film "Birth of a Nation" and figured he could make money by charging memberships if he re-created the Klan in the film into a real entity that people could join. This he did, specifically at Stone Mountain Georgia, specifically on the night of Thanksgiving 1915, laying out a bible, an unsheathed sword and a burning cross (emulating the film) and chartering the organization with the state of Georgia (later revoked). Simmons too had no known political affiliation.

Many more details can flesh this out further of course but that's not the weird part.

The weird part is that you already know all this, having been schooled end-to-end on all of these details (by me) in past years in posts that still exist and can be linked. Yet here you are trotting out the same bullshit, expecting different results, KNOWING full well that it's going to be shot down, as I just did.

So here's a mythology you know full well to be fake, yet here you are plugging it like a bad Pat Boone record.

Doesn't speak real highly of your intelligence does it.
Just like clockwork. Pogo springs into action with his revisionist history lesson. Too bad he isn't man enough to admit his party is the party of racism. Here, pukeface, get a fucking education about your party's racist history.
Jim Crow Laws - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
KU KLUX KLAN
For the next 15 years, local government, as well as the national Democratic Party and even President Andrew Johnson, thwarted efforts to help the freed slaves move forward.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Hey pogo, maybe later on (after your butt feels better) we can talk about Robert KKK Byrd and your party's love for him, including Hillary's.
upload_2018-7-3_21-6-21.jpeg

Lately (after Cortez win) I've heard it said by some that politicians should, physically, resemble the people in their district. Does that mean white people should only vote for other white people? Hmm... not sure how I feel about that idea.

Seems kind of ... stupid?
Aren't you tired of voting for white men decade, after decade, after decade?

What has voting for strictly white men gotten you?

Lately (after Cortez win) I've heard it said by some that politicians should, physically, resemble the people in their district. Does that mean white people should only vote for other white people? Hmm... not sure how I feel about that idea.

Why do you assume that to be the case?

I agree, we need some hot white chicks running for office.

1385.gif

Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.

No they weren't. You republicans male me laugh even harder. Your party is the party of racists. We all see this.

Fake Googly Image meme is still fake. You could put it in color and change the font, and it would still be fake.

The Klan was created by, specifically and in alpha order, (Maj) James Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt.) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard Reed, specifically on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day of 1865, specifically at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, at the time the law office of Jones' father Thomas. These six were all twentysomething veterans of the CSA army and modeled their club out of boredom, after the example of Kuklos Adelphon, a popular college fraternity of the time. None of those six had any known political affiliations, nor did political parties exist in 1865 Tennessee anyway.

After it was commandeered by existing local vigilante "night riders" that Klan fizzled in less than a decade and would have been confined to the dustbin of history along with the dozens of other similar postwar vigilante groups that sprang up all over the South, but for a huckster named WIlliam J. "Colonel Joe" Simmons, who saw the public controversy over the Lost Cause film "Birth of a Nation" and figured he could make money by charging memberships if he re-created the Klan in the film into a real entity that people could join. This he did, specifically at Stone Mountain Georgia, specifically on the night of Thanksgiving 1915, laying out a bible, an unsheathed sword and a burning cross (emulating the film) and chartering the organization with the state of Georgia (later revoked). Simmons too had no known political affiliation.

Many more details can flesh this out further of course but that's not the weird part.

The weird part is that you already know all this, having been schooled end-to-end on all of these details (by me) in past years in posts that still exist and can be linked. Yet here you are trotting out the same bullshit, expecting different results, KNOWING full well that it's going to be shot down, as I just did.

So here's a mythology you know full well to be fake, yet here you are plugging it like a bad Pat Boone record.

Just like clockwork. Pogo springs into action with his revisionist history lesson. Too bad he isn't man enough to admit his party is the party of racism. Here, pukeface, get a fucking education about your party's racist history.
KU KLUX KLAN
For the next 15 years, local government, as well as the national Democratic Party and even President Andrew Johnson, thwarted efforts to help the freed slaves move forward.
Hey pogo, maybe later on (after your butt feels better) we can talk about Robert KKK Byrd and your party's love for him, including Hillary's.
View attachment 202794

This is not 1860. Robert Byrd denounced the klan. He's dead now. The republican party has been just as racist. In fact it's the party of racists now which is why every republican stormfront trooper here runs their mouths saying the same old shit talking about what the democrats did in 1860. But when we blacks start talking the 1860's, they don't count. So they don't count now.

The south was democratic in 1860. The south is republican now. The northeast was republican in 1860. The northeast is democratic now. Maybe you talk to pogo about that.

It'll never fly. Two years ago a buncha white people voted for an orange guy.
Which was a huge improvement over the black guy

Let us count the ways.

OK I got nothin'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KU KLUX KLAN

This is not 1860. Robert Byrd denounced the klan. He's dead now. The republican party has been just as racist. In fact it's the party of racists now which is why every republican stormfront trooper here runs their mouths saying the same old shit talking about what the democrats did in 1860. But when we blacks start talking the 1860's, they don't count. So they don't count now.

The south was democratic in 1860. The south is republican now. The northeast was republican in 1860. The northeast is democratic now. Maybe you talk to pogo about that.

Actually the South wasn't Democratic in 1860 -- it had already kicked the Democrats out and in the POTUS election rejected them. The Republicans didn't exist in the South yet and the Confederacy had no parties but the "Solid South" as such didn't coalesce until after the War.

As for Byrd he had already quit the Klan before ever running for office, before Hillary was even born. Funny Tailfin-Boi likes to bring him up complete with photoshops yet has no comment about Ed Jackson.... Owen Brewster.... D.C. Stephenson... Ben Paulen.... Rice Means.... Clarence Morley.... just an oversight I'm sure.

As for his Klan fantasies, I've invited him for years to attempt to refute any of my facts and he continues to fail to do so. Which I already know because I get my background from history books while he gets his from Googly Image user-generate memes. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Let us count the ways.

1. He believes in borders
2, He is not Muslim
3, He is not from Kenya
and then there is this:
  • Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court

• Stock Market reached an all-time high

• Consumer confidence at 17-year high

• More than 2 million jobs created

• Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7-year high

• Unemployment rate at 17-year low

• Signed the Promoting Women In Entrepreneurship Act

• Gutted Obama-era regulations

• Ended war on coal

• Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations

• Promoted buying and hiring American

• Investment from major businesses (FoxConn, Toyota, Ford and others)

• Reduced illegal immigration

• Bids for Border Wall underway

• Fighting back against sanctuary cities

• Created Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement Office

• Changed rules of engagement against ISIS

• Drafted plans to defeat ISIS

• Worked to reduce F-35 cost

• 5-year lobbying ban

• Sanctioned Iran over missile program

• Responded to Syria's use of chemical weapons

• Introduced tax reform plan

• Renegotiating NAFTA

• Withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)

• Removed The United States out of The Paris Accord

• Created task force to reduce crime

• DOJ targeting MS-13

• Signed an Executive Order to promote energy independence and economic growth

• Signed Executive Order to protect police officers

• Signed Executive Order to target drug cartels

• Signed Executive Order for religious freedom

• Sending education back to The States

• Fixing the Department of Veterans Affairs

• SCOTUS upheld parts of President Trump's temporary travel ban Executive Order

• Authorized the construction of The Keystone Pipeline

• Created commission on opioid addiction

• Combating human trafficking (both EO and action)

• Rollback of Obama's Cuba policy

• Food Stamp use lowest level in 7 years

• Reduced White House payroll

• Donating Presidential Salary

• Executive Order on Obamacare subsidies

• Would not certify the Iran Nuclear Deal

• Successful trip to Asia

• Signed trade deal with China

• Designated North Korea a terrorist state

• ISIS lost virtually all of its territory

• Recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital
  • Passage of Tax Reform Bill
  • Signed 130 bills into law
  • Made 136 Presidential Proclamations
  • Signed 64 Executive Orders

Let us count the ways.

1. He believes in borders
2, He is not Muslim
3, He is not from Kenya
and then there is this:
  • Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court

• Stock Market reached an all-time high

• Consumer confidence at 17-year high

• More than 2 million jobs created

• Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7-year high

• Unemployment rate at 17-year low

• Signed the Promoting Women In Entrepreneurship Act

• Gutted Obama-era regulations

• Ended war on coal

• Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations

• Promoted buying and hiring American

• Investment from major businesses (FoxConn, Toyota, Ford and others)

• Reduced illegal immigration

• Bids for Border Wall underway

• Fighting back against sanctuary cities

• Created Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement Office

• Changed rules of engagement against ISIS

• Drafted plans to defeat ISIS

• Worked to reduce F-35 cost

• 5-year lobbying ban

• Sanctioned Iran over missile program

• Responded to Syria's use of chemical weapons

• Introduced tax reform plan

• Renegotiating NAFTA

• Withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)

• Removed The United States out of The Paris Accord

• Created task force to reduce crime

• DOJ targeting MS-13

• Signed an Executive Order to promote energy independence and economic growth

• Signed Executive Order to protect police officers

• Signed Executive Order to target drug cartels

• Signed Executive Order for religious freedom

• Sending education back to The States

• Fixing the Department of Veterans Affairs

• SCOTUS upheld parts of President Trump's temporary travel ban Executive Order

• Authorized the construction of The Keystone Pipeline

• Created commission on opioid addiction

• Combating human trafficking (both EO and action)

• Rollback of Obama's Cuba policy

• Food Stamp use lowest level in 7 years

• Reduced White House payroll

• Donating Presidential Salary

• Executive Order on Obamacare subsidies

• Would not certify the Iran Nuclear Deal

• Successful trip to Asia

• Signed trade deal with China

• Designated North Korea a terrorist state

• ISIS lost virtually all of its territory

• Recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital
  • Passage of Tax Reform Bill
  • Signed 130 bills into law
  • Made 136 Presidential Proclamations
  • Signed 64 Executive Orders

1. O'bama had borders -- in fact cut illegal immigration way d own
2. was not from Kenya and
3. was not Muslim, although there's no Constitutional requirement on religion anyway.

You actually DIDN'T KNOW that? Holy shit.

But of course the elephant in the room
  • He was black (in fact still is to this day)

The point is that Hispanics are just as tired of Illegal Hispanics as everybody else and thought Hillary sucked.

To a certain extent that appears to be true, and absolutely Hillary didn't appeal to blue collar historic Democrats as well as she could've, just because she didn't speak out against illegals like Trump had.

Forum List

Back