Vote for your race??

I agree: Many (most?) minority ethnicities vote for their own ethnicity out of pride.

For example, let's say a Martian gets his/her ballot.

Since many (most?) Martians feel that they do not get a fair shake on Earth, those voters will look for a Martian name on the ballot and mark an X.

Also, some women will do the same. It is interesting, however, that Secretary Clinton feels that she lost because many women did NOT vote for her.

In short, many (most?) people vote based on emotion.

Sir Winston Churchill reminded us that democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the other forms.

White people here crack me up with the level of denial they live in. Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.

White men made it so white women couldn't vote until 1920. So lets stop pretending these things didn't happen.

Yep. And the white people today are the same white people from 200 years ago. We're all 200+ years old. Spooky.

Quite a few of you, especially here, have the same beliefs and attitudes whites had 200 yeas ago Saltine.

Calls people crackers, yet somehow not racist (in his mind) ... hmm ...

White people tend to evaluate a candidate without regard to race.
Your comment assume that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge merit in a colour-blind way. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that. They will take a less qualified white over a black person.

Like Obama, for instance. Wasn't it something like 40+ % of whites voted for the inexperienced white man Barrack Obama over the vastly more experienced black man John McCain? Disgraceful.

I know you like being disingenuous, but 61 percent of all whites voted for McCain. 39 percent for Obama,

Now would you like to talk about jobs where a black sounding name is less likely to be called back for an interview no matter the experience?

I agree: Many (most?) minority ethnicities vote for their own ethnicity out of pride.

Since many (most?) Martians feel that they do not get a fair shake on Earth, those voters will look for a Martian name on the ballot and mark an X.

Also, some women will do the same. It is interesting, however, that Secretary Clinton feels that she lost because many women did NOT vote for her.

Sir Winston Churchill reminded us that democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the other forms.

White people here crack me up with the level of denial they live in. Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.

White men made it so white women couldn't vote until 1920. So lets stop pretending these things didn't happen.

Yep. And the white people today are the same white people from 200 years ago. We're all 200+ years old. Spooky.

Quite a few of you, especially here, have the same beliefs and attitudes whites had 200 yeas ago Saltine.

After being called a spook.

Lol. That was, 100%, not my intention. I meant in the sense of spooky like a ghost that we're all 200 years old.

Jesus, man. You're finding racism where it doesn't exist.

Lol. That was, 100%, not my intention. I meant in the sense of spooky like a ghost that we're all 200 years old.

You really need to quit. You have accused me of racism every time just for mentioning what whites have done. That's finding racism were it does not exist ad you do it in every post.

Besides you knew what I was talking about and it had not a fucking thing to do with your white asses all being 200 years old.

Your comment assume that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge merit in a colour-blind way. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that. They will take a less qualified white over a black person.

Like Obama, for instance. Wasn't it something like 40+ % of whites voted for the inexperienced white man Barrack Obama over the vastly more experienced black man John McCain? Disgraceful.

I know you like being disingenuous, but 61 percent of all whites voted for McCain. 39 percent for Obama,

Now would you like to talk about jobs where a black sounding name is less likely to be called back for an interview no matter the experience?

What is there to talk about with regard to that? It is what it is.

You really need to quit. You have accuse me of racism every time just for mentioning what whites have done. That's finding racism were it does not exist ad you do it in every post.

Not at all. You called me a (admittedly goofy and not very insulting) racial epithet. That's justification, even if you thought you were retaliating.

But at the very least, you see EVERYTHING in color. I'm not one of those people who says they don't see color. I do. I have my prejudices. I'm well-aware of them. But at the end of the day, race and skin color are like no. 27 on my list of important things, whereas for you it's definitely in your top 5, if not number 1.

That, to me, is sad.

You ran your mouth off and spoke wrongly. You just need to admit that.

About what? That slightly fewer white people voted for Obama than I guessed? I don't think that's a crime.

You really need to quit. You have accuse me of racism every time just for mentioning what whites have done. That's finding racism were it does not exist ad you do it in every post.

Not at all. You called me a (admittedly goofy and not very insulting) racial epithet. That's justification, even if you thought you were retaliating.

But at the very least, you see EVERYTHING in color. I'm not one of those people who says they don't see color. I do. I have my prejudices. I'm well-aware of them. But at the end of the day, race and skin color are like no. 27 on my list of important things, whereas for you it's definitely in your top 5, if not number 1.

That, to me, is sad.

Live black then come talk to me about how I see things. For your refusal to see any other reality but your narrow white view is sad.

That, to me, is sad.

Live black then come talk to me about how I see things. For your refusal to see any other reality but your narrow white view is sad.

Well since I'm not likely to spontaneously become black, I guess we won't be able to have that conversation.

About what? That slightly fewer white people voted for Obama than I guessed? I don't think that's a crime.

The fact you tried to argue that 40 percent of whites voting for Obama made what Essen said incorrect. You ran your mouth off and spoke incorrectly.

That, to me, is sad.

Well since I'm not likely to spontaneously become black, I guess we won't be able to have that conversation.

No you won't and that's why you might want to be quiet.

That, to me, is sad.

Not much of a dialogue. I'd think the last thing you'd want is for white people to go quiet, as that means they don't give a fuck about what y'all are saying.

Why did you say I was wrong about the white vote before you even looked it up, by the way?

That, to me, is sad.

Not much of a dialogue. I'd think the last thing you'd want is for white people to go quiet, as that means they don't give a fuck about what y'all are saying.

Whites like you can't hold a conversation about race. So start understanding that you don't represent all whites and that there are whites fully capable of holding intelligent conversations with us about the issue.

That, to me, is sad.

Whites like you can't hold a conversation about race. So start understanding that you don't represent all whites and that there are whites fully capable of holding intelligent conversations with us about the issue.

You mean white people who kiss your feet? Yeah, they're not worth talking to anyway. It's white people like me, with strong and independent minds, who you should want to talk to.

Ever think that maybe you're the ones who are incapable?

New Topics

Forum List

Back