Texas Governor Greg Abbot Sics His Authoritarian Dogs On College Protestors

The state government of Texas sets aside taxpayers' funds so that students can study electrical engineering, proctology and other useful fields at UT and other state schools.

Not to engage in antisemitic riots on state property.

These riots provide no value whatsoever to the taxpayers of the Tremendous State of Texas.

Governor Abbott is absolutely right. And Texans who need their houses wired or their buttholes treated in the future will be glad that the pros doing it were in class studying instead of rioting against the Jews.
What riot?

You know, if you have to make crap up, by default that means you're on the wrong side.

It’s a self-justification to do anything, legal or otherwise, to achieve an outcome.
Hmmm, still don't get it, but oh well...

giphy.gif

The students have a right to free speech, and as long as they are peaceful our Constitution has no issue with them protesting. I strongly disagree with the students as this supports Hamas, however I defend the right to protest.

Police being called in to oversee the protest is also fine, I do have issue breaking up a peaceful protest.

The students have a right to free speech, and as long as they are peaceful our Constitution has no issue with them protesting. I strongly disagree with the students as this supports Hamas, however I defend the right to protest.

Police being called in to oversee the protest is also fine, I do have issue breaking up a peaceful protest.
When the protesters interfere with other campus activities its no longer a peaceful protest

'zionist' is one word, and one word does not a slogan make.

You're just a coward. The "Zionist" slogan is standard fare among the more excitable of the Jew haters.

Show some courage. Flail your pom poms while you shout out the "Zionist" slogan

The disrupters threatening Jews should be rounded up, with the ones bragging that they are HAMAS deported if they’re foreigners and jailed if they’re citizens, and the others all expelled.

For someone who cries about racism, you sure are fast to defend violent antisemites.
To point out and protest the criminal activity of the Israeli government is NOT anti-semitism.

When the protesters interfere with other campus activities its no longer a peaceful protest

Exactly. Delaying or stopping other students who are just trying to make it to a lecture on Nuclear Thermodynamics or the History of Hemorrhoids, violates the ideas of civil protest.

You're just a coward. The "Zionist" slogan is standard fare among the more excitable of the Jew haters.

Show some courage. Flail your pom poms while you shout out the "Zionist" slogan
own the adjectives that accurately Desribe you.

there must be a problem with your movement if you feel it's very name is a harmful slogan.

are you doing some hard instropection?

Protests - since this event - continued Wednesday and Thursday without incident or apparent violence/criminality.

To point out and protest the criminal activity of the Israeli government is NOT anti-semitism.
So threatening American Jews to the point they cannot safely attend class, or spit on them, or stick a flagpole in their eye, or yell “Death to Jews” - is criticism of Israeli goverment?

Don’t tell me you’re still sticking to the lie that hating Israel is unrelated to antisemitism.

When the protesters went to the Capitol, they blocked traffic and interfered with other city activities, did they cease to be peaceful then, or was that the police being aggressive?

So threatening American Jews to the point they cannot safely attend class, or spit on them, or stick a flagpole in their eye, or yell “Death to Jews” - is criticism of Israeli goverment?

Don’t tell me you’re still sticking to the lie that hating Israel is unrelated to antisemitism.
Poor baby, cry me a river.

Forum List

Back