Vote for your race??

Are there people out there who will not vote for a candidate because she is female and not male. This is what I've heard. Time to face it, boys. We are one human race.

I agree: Many (most?) minority ethnicities vote for their own ethnicity out of pride.

For example, let's say a Martian gets his/her ballot.

Since many (most?) Martians feel that they do not get a fair shake on Earth, those voters will look for a Martian name on the ballot and mark an X.

Also, some women will do the same. It is interesting, however, that Secretary Clinton feels that she lost because many women did NOT vote for her.

In short, many (most?) people vote based on emotion.

Sir Winston Churchill reminded us that democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the other forms.

This poster has on occasion voted for a candidate because she was a woman. He did not vote for H. Clinton, nor for D. Trump, but that had nothing to do with gender.

Lately (after Cortez win) I've heard it said by some that politicians should, physically, resemble the people in their district. Does that mean white people should only vote for other white people? Hmm... not sure how I feel about that idea.

Seems kind of ... stupid?
voting for people based on the color of their skin instead of the content of their character...

Lately (after Cortez win) I've heard it said by some that politicians should, physically, resemble the people in their district. Does that mean white people should only vote for other white people? Hmm... not sure how I feel about that idea.

It'll never fly. Two years ago a buncha white people voted for an orange guy.
2012-11-08-z2.PNG

''most'' hahahhahahaaa 42% to 56%
but look who voted for the black man
more proof blacks hate whites/''are ''racist''/ etc
The Elephant in the Exit Poll Results: Most White Women Supported Romney | HuffPost

white woman from Kansas and an African man from Kenya. Just what is it that you are trying to say?
Science news update: there is only one human race.
Voting for anyone is voting for your race.
Humans are a species, not a race.

And humans have sub-species called races. And in other news the emperor has no clothes on.
True, but humans are still a species, not a race.

I agree

Whites are less evident in their criminality. Spooks and Spics.......well. Nagga ain nebba had no job and rides a Ferrari and Joze aint had nunn eber but libs(pun intended) in a 10,000 square foot hacienda in Miamistan.
Then you have real, white and intelligent, criminals(currency manipulators) hiding within a modest 1/2 million dollar home and guys like Nader who don't even own a car.
Vote for Yeshua because none of the candidates will matter any more......soon enough.
The entire world is an utter and complete disaster. I'm fortunate to be at the end of the trail(trial)

I was hoping to vote for Herman Cain in 2012. The Dems must have shown him pics of his grandkids at school or something..

He would have made a good president. I liked Cain better than Romney, that's for sure.

White people tend to evaluate a candidate without regard to race.
Your comment assume that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge merit in a colour-blind way. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that. They will take a less qualified white over a black person.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White people tend to evaluate a candidate without regard to race. Black people vote for black people and hispanics vote for hispanics. As soon as Crowley's district became hispanic they voted in a hispanic. At least in the primary. It would be a big shock if she lost the general.

I was going to say something but really all I can do is

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I agree: Many (most?) minority ethnicities vote for their own ethnicity out of pride.

Since many (most?) Martians feel that they do not get a fair shake on Earth, those voters will look for a Martian name on the ballot and mark an X.

Also, some women will do the same. It is interesting, however, that Secretary Clinton feels that she lost because many women did NOT vote for her.

Sir Winston Churchill reminded us that democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the other forms.

White people here crack me up with the level of denial they live in. Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.

White men made it so white women couldn't vote until 1920. So lets stop pretending these things didn't happen.

White people here crack me up with the level of denial they live in. Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.

White men made it so white women couldn't vote until 1920. So lets stop pretending these things didn't happen.

Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.
And they were all Democrats.

No they weren't. You republicans male me laugh even harder. Your party is the party of racists. We all see this.

Whites made laws so people who were not white could not vote for almost 200 years. That's how much whites considered race in elections.
And they were all Democrats.

No they weren't. You republicans male me laugh even harder. Your party is the party of racists. We all see this.

Fake Googly Image meme is still fake. You could put it in color and change the font, and it would still be fake.

The Klan was created by, specifically and in alpha order, (Maj) James Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt.) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard Reed, specifically on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day of 1865, specifically at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, at the time the law office of Jones' father Thomas. These six were all twentysomething veterans of the CSA army and modeled their club out of boredom, after the example of Kuklos Adelphon, a popular college fraternity of the time. None of those six had any known political affiliations, nor did political parties exist in 1865 Tennessee anyway.

After it was commandeered by existing local vigilante "night riders" that Klan fizzled in less than a decade and would have been confined to the dustbin of history along with the dozens of other similar postwar vigilante groups that sprang up all over the South, but for a huckster named WIlliam J. "Colonel Joe" Simmons, who saw the public controversy over the Lost Cause film "Birth of a Nation" and figured he could make money by charging memberships if he re-created the Klan in the film into a real entity that people could join. This he did, specifically at Stone Mountain Georgia, specifically on the night of Thanksgiving 1915, laying out a bible, an unsheathed sword and a burning cross (emulating the film) and chartering the organization with the state of Georgia (later revoked). Simmons too had no known political affiliation.

Many more details can flesh this out further of course but that's not the weird part.

The weird part is that you already know all this, having been schooled end-to-end on all of these details (by me) in past years in posts that still exist and can be linked. Yet here you are trotting out the same bullshit, expecting different results, KNOWING full well that it's going to be shot down, as I just did.

So here's a mythology you know full well to be fake, yet here you are plugging it like a bad Pat Boone record.

Doesn't speak real highly of your intelligence does it.

Yep. And the white people today are the same white people from 200 years ago. We're all 200+ years old. Spooky.

As a white woman, who has voted for men and women who are not of my sex and ethnic background, I would say that this thread is quite full of it. I have voted for white men, such as Al Gore, who is a white man from Tennessee, Jimmy Carter, a white man from Georgia, Bill Clinton, a white man from Arkansas, a white woman from Illinois, a man who was born a Hawaiian, the child of a white woman from Kansas and an African man from Kenya. Just what is it that you are trying to say?

What are you trying to say?

That there are some, more ignorant people out there who vote by race, with the stipulation that some of the grossly ignorant follow ideologies that are based on race. We seem to have cancerous ideologies that are based on race (and sex, and religion). There are sickos out there who construct ideologies based on race (and gender, and religions). What I am saying is that the race, sex, religion, etc. of a candidate don't matter in my voting habits. I vote against sick cancerous ideologies that are based on race, sex, religion, etc. I am a clear voter. The candidates I have voted for come from all walks of life and all backgrounds, sexes, ethnicities, and from every part of the country. It is their ideas and ideologies that weight the most in my decisions at the polls.
BTW: I've heard of men from the cults who will not vote for a candidate because the candidate is female. Is this true???

What? How would I know?

White people tend to evaluate a candidate without regard to race.
Your comment assume that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge merit in a colour-blind way. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that. They will take a less qualified white over a black person.

Like Obama, for instance. Wasn't it something like 40+ % of whites voted for the inexperienced white man Barrack Obama over the vastly more experienced black man John McCain? Disgraceful.

Yep. And the white people today are the same white people from 200 years ago. We're all 200+ years old. Spooky.

Quite a few of you, especially here, have the same beliefs and attitudes whites had 200 yeas ago Saltine.

Forum List

Back