Trump Approval With Hispanics is Surging

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It was bound to happen. The liberal news media and Democrat politicians have taken American Hispanics for granted just a little too long now.

For the last three years straight, the mainstream media, Democrats, and open-borders activists have been telling us that Donald J. Trump is a racist who wants to send all brown people out of America forever. For the last three weeks, that rhetoric has hit an all-time high (low?) as the Democrats manufacture a “family separation crisis” at the border, in the name of winning the midterms. Trump has been compared to Hitler more often in the last month than in his first three years of political life combined, and that’s really saying something.

You know what else says something? The new job approval poll from Harvard/Harris, which shows that President Trump is up TEN POINTS with Hispanic voters!

…See, it turns out that Hispanic-Americans refuse to be the demographic pawns of the Democratic Party. Fiercely conservative in many ways, native-born Hispanics, second-generation immigrants, and many, many people who have come to this country (legally) for a better life think that President Trump is doing the exact right thing by putting a stop to illegal immigration.

In many instances, these individuals know better than anyone what kind of destruction is wrought on our country by those who flood the border. They, better than anyone, know the caliber of people sneaking over the fence. Not only is this immigration crisis an insult to law-abiding, productive Hispanics, it poses a threat to their own livelihoods, neighborhoods, and reputations. No wonder they are flocking to Trump like never before.

http://totalconservative.com/liberals-humiliated-as-trumps-popularity-with-hispanics-surges/

Two of the biggest President Trump supporters I know at work are Hispanic.

Two of the biggest President Trump supporters I know at work are Hispanic.
There are many more, including me (50%). Some of my family members are Trump supporters too, although some others are liberals. Can't seem to cure them. lol They'll just have to climb out of it on their own.

Hispanics don't like the idea of killing human beings (abortion). They don't like the wild & crazy sex antics of gay perverts, and other loose morality that Democrats find acceptable.

Forum List

Back