Zone1 Increasing

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Mixed race couples/families/children are increasing all the time. Now the fastest growing demographic in the country. When my wife and I go shopping on the weekends up in NH (which many people don't think of as a highly "diverse" state) we see more and more mixed race couples and families. To what I'm sure will be the disappointment of some LOSERs who post here, nobody seems to give them a second look. Just people being people and families being families. Here at school the kids are just about every race, religion, etc. you can imagine and for the most part they all get along great. There are the usual teenager issues that come with the age group and the nature of the district within which I teach, but race and whatnot is almost never a point of contention. The kids have boyfriends, girlfriends, best friends, teammates, etc. from every background. It's good to see, and makes me hopeful that when the next generation takes the drivers seat they won't agonize over irrelevant shit like we are and generations past have. We'll have to wait and see, but I'm an optimist.

Mixed race couples/families/children are increasing all the time. Now the fastest growing demographic in the country. When my wife and I go shopping on the weekends up in NH (which many people don't think of as a highly "diverse" state) we see more and more mixed race couples and families. To what I'm sure will be the disappointment of some LOSERs who post here, nobody seems to give them a second look. Just people being people and families being families. Here at school the kids are just about every race, religion, etc. you can imagine and for the most part they all get along great. There are the usual teenager issues that come with the age group and the nature of the district within which I teach, but race and whatnot is almost never a point of contention. The kids have boyfriends, girlfriends, best friends, teammates, etc. from every background. It's good to see, and makes me hopeful that when the next generation takes the drivers seat they won't agonize over irrelevant shit like we are and generations past have. We'll have to wait and see, but I'm an optimist.
Racist

You, like democrats, have your eyes on the wrong thing.

Single parent homes are on the rise in the US as the US has the most single parent homes of any country in the world.

This can only lead to more poverty and crime.

Thanks for playing.

Racist

You, like democrats, have your eyes on the wrong thing.

Single parent homes are on the rise in the US as the US has the most single parent homes of any country in the world.

This can only lead to more poverty and crime.

Thanks for playing.
1714150285085.png

I'm not sure what your point is, or what it has to do with the OP.

I sometimes make the mistake of assuming that things that don’t bother me at all (such as seeing a mixed race couple) must not bother other people, either.

But, sadly, it seems that many people do notice (with a degree of disapproval) interracial couples. I’m not sure why.

To the extent that members of our society are growing increasingly unconcerned with such things, as suggested by the OP, I deem that a positive thing for all of us.

I fail to see anything racist at all in the OP

I think this is just ANOTHER left accusation of the right that isn't true.
The left love to virtue signal. And saying conservatives are racist is an actual past time for them.
I am conservative. My entire family is.
When I married a full blooded Mexican girl in 1989 - no one cared. I am surrounded by conservatives everyday. I live in Southern Indiana. Conservative mecca. Until our divorce in 2015, not one single time did I even think that we were "mixed race". I knew it, but it wasn't - and isn't a thing - UNTIL - liberals said it was a thing. They wanted to claim mixed races as a liberal flag... "conservatives hate it!! TRUMP!!"
All bullshit.
Just another way liberals seek to divide us.

I fail to see anything racist at all in the OP

Very simple observations indeed for very complex and shaded matters .

Next we will hear that we are all God's children and that tomorrow is Saturday.

The left love to virtue signal. And saying conservatives are racist is an actual past time for them.
When I married a full blooded Mexican girl in 1989 - no one cared. I am surrounded by conservatives everyday. I live in Southern Indiana. Conservative mecca. Until our divorce in 2015, not one single time did I even think that we were "mixed race". I knew it, but it wasn't - and isn't a thing - UNTIL - liberals said it was a thing. They wanted to claim mixed races as a liberal flag... "conservatives hate it!! TRUMP!!"
All bullshit.
Democrats talk more about race than the GOP.

And now we see Left wing colleges openly embracing separate living quarters in college based on race and even separate graduation ceremonies based on race as they celebrate it as a good thing.

And now they have declared war on Jews.

All bullshit.
Lol look at you virtue signaling before all our eyes

On the issue of interracial couples, I think the important thing is for people to find someone to love and support. Racial identities are secondary to the human need for love and companionship.

However, there is a an interesting juxtaposition between mixing races and the idea of racial “diversity”. Actual racial diversity is not supported by mixing races. Race mixing breaks down racial identities and traits. Someone who is 1/16 Native American probably isn’t going to be very representative of Native American racial traits or have a strong sense of Native American identity. This can be extrapolated outward infinitely.

I have my doubts about the next generation not sweating the racial divide. As someone else mentioned, they are teaching kids in college to recognize “cultural” (racial) identities and to adjust their behavior toward that individual based on generalizations about their race.

I have great faith in a new ME structure in which America and the Zionist regime no longer dictates to the people.

Can you imagine how that can bring change to the rest of the world?

We are stuck with the LOSERS and it's not going to help if we just turn our backs and pretend they aren't there.

Even offering a free ice cream cone to them, keeps them involved!

It's always better to have racist pigs to insult instead of thin air.

I wonder what luiza thinks is "fake."

Forum List

Back