CNN engaging in divisive race hysteria suggesting white people have an easier leg up.

I didn't state anything .. I asked the question, "what would the results be in Harlem?"
it was 2%; just like it was on Fifth avenue according to the info graphic.
You can twist the words .. but again .. blacks make up a small share of the overall population, yet commit the majority of violent crimes. Now throw on top of that the surge of illegal aliens and we'll be hearing how hispanics and blacks are over-targeted. :rolleyes: How do you think this effects the juror selection process?

Sorry .. your infographic is an unobjective attempt to propose crime and juror selection is because of racial discrimination.
Just because your bigoted beliefs are proven wrong by reality, doesn’t mean that reality is wrong.

306>232...reality. No matter how much you whine.

it was 2%; just like it was on Fifth avenue according to the info graphic.

Just because your bigoted beliefs are proven wrong by reality, doesn’t mean that reality is wrong.

306>232...reality. No matter how much you whine.
That 306 has continued to proliferate the # of illegals into New York City (and the United States), as well as loosen the criminal justice system in New York. Can't wait to see your infographic in the upcoming years. :popcorn:

Which should be the case since there are more white people than black people.

Yet, somehow, in the stats I cited...3X as many blacks were stopped and frisked by the cops.
Right but Black people are responsible for almost half the violent crime.

Forum List

Back