Texas Governor Greg Abbot Sics His Authoritarian Dogs On College Protestors

Didnt americans attack students protesting the Vietnam war ?
No. You idiot.
Those students were right
Your inferior ability to think logically leads you to say stupid things. Whether or not you agree with those who protested the Vietnam War doesn’t serve to say that those protestors were “right.” But, even worse, even if they were on the “right” side of that debate, that doesn’t mean that their behavior was “right,” you dipshit.
and so are these.

Nope. All antisemitism is flatly wrong. And shutting down institutions or highways is also wrong.
It isnt americas job to support Israeli thuggery..
it isn’t your job to decide the wisest and best course of the foreign policy options of our my land. And Israel is engaged in no thuggery.
The govt is out of step with public opinion.
That may be. But probably you’re wrong about that too.

Last edited:
Hmmm, still don't get it, but oh well...

giphy.gif
It means if the demonstrators are willing to “use any means necessary” then why shouldn’t law enforcement??

Jews be white.
Maybe most are, in terms of their race, but in terms of their ethnicity, they are the most targeted minority in the nation, if the not the world, and it’s sickening that blacks and liberals are still moaning about racism while they excuse, downplay, or outright PROMOTE antisemitism.

(But I get your point. They be part of the nasty whites, so all threats and bullying and hate speech is A-OK.)

When the protesters went to the Capitol, they blocked traffic and interfered with other city activities, did they cease to be peaceful then, or was that the police being aggressive?
Yeah, and they were thrown in jail to languish for a year before their trials, with poor hygiene, poor food, poor medical care….to then get prison sentences of years.

So why all the tolerance for terrorists wanting to injure or exterminate Jews?

When the protesters went to the Capitol, they blocked traffic and interfered with other city activities, did they cease to be peaceful then, or was that the police being aggressive?
Which protestors, which capitol?

Keep hearing about “free speech” and that the protesters are not against Jews; only Zionists. Bullshit.

Yup. And we have libtards still insisting these are just students opposed to Israeli government policies.

And about 25% of GW is Jewish!

Keep hearing about “free speech” and that the protesters are not against Jews; only Zionists. Bullshit.

P.S. You notice how the libs want to charge Trump for using his first amendment rights of free speech to say he thinks the election was stolen, but….….

…..when Hitler youth march around with signs advocating a “Final Solution” to Jews, the libs are all for free speech?

Yeah, and they were thrown in jail to languish for a year before their trials, with poor hygiene, poor food, poor medical care….to then get prison sentences of years.

So why all the tolerance for terrorists wanting to injure or exterminate Jews?
I wasn’t against 1/6, it was a protest, just as the students are doing in Texas. I am tolerant of the Constitution and it allows for such disgusting people. I hate the KKK but they have as much of a right to protest as anyone else. It is a freedom we in this country have that never should be restricted in anyway.

PeterPilot
thats what I thought but I dont want to put words in your mouth

The protest was ok, but not what happened inside the capitol

As Lisa558 has already pointed out the response of the Deep State was disproportionate to what happened

In a way, the school may be doing the anti Israel radicals a favor by responding preemptively and not giving them enough rope to hang themselves

Last edited:
PeterPilot

As Lisa558 has already pointed out the response of the Deep State was disproportionate to what happened

In a way, the school may be doing the anti Israel radicals a favor by responding preemptively and not giving them enough rope to gang themselves
That's right. Here in the US, the land of the free etc, protestors against the Scamdemic, conscientious doctors, were marginalized and demonized. Protesting students should be shot, as at Kent State. Innocent people like those in Abu Ghraib should be tortured.

We pay grand lip service to Land of the Free, but in reality if one protests government narratives, one pays a price, perhaps the ultimate price.

For those Libbies revealing in rolling around in their inaccurate facts shit.
Kent State was a result of inexperienced and very young National guardsmen. Most were the age of the students which was problematic. Protests are chaotic which is something else lib loons don’t feel actually happens. In the chaos some smoke bombs were thrown and the young Guardsmen thought they were being fired upon. Tragic mistake and they returned fire

PeterPilot

In a way, the school may be doing the anti Israel radicals a favor by responding preemptively and not giving them enough rope to gang themselves
noahidism is false christianity.

For those Libbies revealing in rolling around in their inaccurate facts shit.
Kent State was a result of inexperienced and very young National guardsmen. Most were the age of the students which was problematic. Protests are chaotic which is something else lib loons don’t feel actually happens. In the chaos some smoke bombs were thrown and the young Guardsmen thought they were being fired upon. Tragic mistake and they returned fire
So does this rationalization you offer mean the student protestors were wrong or criminal in their actions?

Or does it mean that the US actions in Vietnam were legitimate and moral?

Forum List

Back