Zone1 What is the formula for black reparations?

No, and no.

Republicans only care about rich people. Republican tax cuts for the rich are responsible for the fact that the gross domestic product rose from 32% during Carter's last year in office to 129% during Trump's last year in office.

Now Republicans are using the rise in the national debt that they are responsible for in order to try to cut popular domestic spending programs.

I have always liked Joe Biden. My hatred for Trump is visceral. I hate him because he cut taxes for the rich, and because of his character and personality. I want him to spend the rest of his life in prison, in disgrace, and very badly in debt.
Welfare programs should not be cut! They should be completely and utterly eliminated across-the-board. I'd bet the out-of-wedlock childbirth rate in this country would drop to less than ten percent within ONE year.

I believe each recipient should receive twice as much as half the amount.
If American whites who were never slaveowners owe American blacks who were never slaves reparations, then….

1) England owes me for the massacre and expulsion of Jews
2) Spain owes me for the restrictions and eventual expulsion of Jews,
3) France owes me for the massacre of Jews (2nd Crusades)
4) Russia owes me for the horrific pograms of the early 20th century, and of course…
5) Egypt owes me for enslaving my people

Welfare programs should not be cut! They should be completely and utterly eliminated across-the-board. I'd bet the out-of-wedlock childbirth rate in this country would drop to less than ten percent within ONE year.
Yup. Welfare mothers intentionally have more children because money is not a factor. That know that taxpayers will support them.

If American whites who were never slaveowners owe American blacks who were never slaves reparations, then….

4) Russia owes me for the horrific pograms of the early 20th century, and of course…
I was being whimsical.

The demand for reparations reminds whites and Asians of what a useless and frequently dangerous burden most Negroes are. The number of Negroes who perform and behave as well as most whites is much smaller than the number of Negroes who are criminals, welfare recipients, and/or academic failures.

And America owes us for our female ancestors being oppressed and denied equal rights.

There will never be reparations because most Americans think colored people are responsible for their own problems. I know I do.

There's a lot of people discussing reparations on here, but I'd like to get down to how the exact dollar amount of reparations would be formulated and the logistics of distributing that money. Should all black people receive reparations equally? Should there be exceptions to which black people receive reparations? And should certain black people be prioritized to receive reparations? How can we build off of the closest examples to reparations, such as all the donations BLM received?

Would a percentage based strategy work? For any given black person, their white counterpart must be X% more successful. Let's explore an equal distribution model with no exclusions. For example, some black warehouse workers will make X% of their 60K salary. Black NFL and NBA players will also earn X% of their multi-million dollar contracts. Black CEOs will receive X% of their multi-million dollar salaries. Does such a model seem reasonable?

Some of those examples seem absurd, which is where exclusions come in. Should reparations only apply to black people in poverty or should it be capped at $100K/year earners? Should reparations only apply to black people with a proven lineage of slavery? Should self hating or "Uncle Tom" blacks be excluded? The resident forum expert on reparations and self-hating blacks is IM2, so perhaps a person like him can be appointed to determine who those anti-black blacks are?

That brings me to my next point about prioritizing reparation payments. Should proven victims of hate crimes be prioritized? Should certain black people receive more reparations? I mean if a black person has been fighting for reparations for years, it makes sense that those black people would receive more money since they're the reason reparations would be effectuated. Some key example would be black politicians, civil rights leaders such as Al Sharpton and people like IM2 on this forum. The reparations detractors, such as Candace Owens, really have a negative balance when it comes to establishing reparations, so they, themselves, should have to pay reparations to other black people.

I think it would be a good idea for black people to promote personal reparation accounts on this forum while they're patiently waiting for their reparations. Whether than be in the form of a GoFundMe campaign or a link to an electronic payment account (such as Paypal). I know IM2 is around here somewhere, where's that Paypal link buddy? People should be able to thank you for all the good work you've been doing!

Instead of doing all the heavy lifting to get reparations operational from scratch, let's look at some examples and build off of those. BLM is a great example because they received hundreds of millions of dollars from white controlled businesses. And black people chanting the phrase "Black Lives Matter" really shows how the BLM organization a representative of black people. Perhaps all the reparation funds should go to organizations such as BLM and NAACP and they will distribute the funds wisely.

In summary, we should be thinking about all the steps involved with making reparations a reality instead of being focused on superficial calls for reparations.

"...I've already PERSONALLY helped you out. I see that you've been on this forum for nearly 9 years and have 74K messages. However, you have no donation amount next to your name. I know that you're patiently waiting for reparations and can't afford any donations, so I've donated in your stead! Hover over my avatar to see for yourself. Donations keep this forum running, and without it, where would you post about reparations? I believe that I'm owed an apology and a thank you. I've already thanked you for your great work on racial relations, so it's only fair to be reciprocal."
In 1911, Booker T. Washington wrote:
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

In 1911, Booker T. Washington wrote:
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
Negroes have collective grievances. Few of them have achieved anything. By concentrating on how badly their ancestors were treated they try to keep people from thinking about the problems they are causing now: the crime, the litters of illegitimate children whites are expected to support on welfare, the neighborhoods they ruin by moving into.

We would be better off without them. They would be lost without us. They are incapable of creating and maintaining successful societies. We owe them nothing. They owe us.

Last edited:
To answer the question, let’s use Holocaust reparations as a reference.

First, only direct survivors got reparations. My grandmother, for example, lost her ENTIRE family still in Europe - her own mother, her sister, her BIL, and their four children. All murdered. Grandma didn't get a cent, and didn’t expect to.

Second, let’s use the oiriginal Holocaust payment: $290 a month. Adjusted to 2024 dollars, it’s about $800 a month.

Third, we need to consider the suffering of Jim Crowe blacks - who had to got to segregated schools, live in segregated neighborhoods, and so forth. Unfair and humiliating, of course, but they still did have homes and had dinners every night with their children. Compare that to Jews who had their children and parents ripped away from them and murdered, their houses stolen, their livelihoods ruined, suffering physical disabilities they would suffer the rest of their lives.

So, how does that compare to the segregated South? Hard to quantify, but lets say Holocaust survivors suffered 10x as badly. That means the $800 a month they got (2024 dollars) should be $80 a month for blacks who lived in Jim Crowe states.

There's a lot of people discussing reparations on here, but I'd like to get down to how the exact dollar amount of reparations would be formulated and the logistics of distributing that money. Should all black people receive reparations equally? Should there be exceptions to which black people receive reparations? And should certain black people be prioritized to receive reparations? How can we build off of the closest examples to reparations, such as all the donations BLM received?

Would a percentage based strategy work? For any given black person, their white counterpart must be X% more successful. Let's explore an equal distribution model with no exclusions. For example, some black warehouse workers will make X% of their 60K salary. Black NFL and NBA players will also earn X% of their multi-million dollar contracts. Black CEOs will receive X% of their multi-million dollar salaries. Does such a model seem reasonable?

Some of those examples seem absurd, which is where exclusions come in. Should reparations only apply to black people in poverty or should it be capped at $100K/year earners? Should reparations only apply to black people with a proven lineage of slavery? Should self hating or "Uncle Tom" blacks be excluded? The resident forum expert on reparations and self-hating blacks is IM2, so perhaps a person like him can be appointed to determine who those anti-black blacks are?

That brings me to my next point about prioritizing reparation payments. Should proven victims of hate crimes be prioritized? Should certain black people receive more reparations? I mean if a black person has been fighting for reparations for years, it makes sense that those black people would receive more money since they're the reason reparations would be effectuated. Some key example would be black politicians, civil rights leaders such as Al Sharpton and people like IM2 on this forum. The reparations detractors, such as Candace Owens, really have a negative balance when it comes to establishing reparations, so they, themselves, should have to pay reparations to other black people.

I think it would be a good idea for black people to promote personal reparation accounts on this forum while they're patiently waiting for their reparations. Whether than be in the form of a GoFundMe campaign or a link to an electronic payment account (such as Paypal). I know IM2 is around here somewhere, where's that Paypal link buddy? People should be able to thank you for all the good work you've been doing!

Instead of doing all the heavy lifting to get reparations operational from scratch, let's look at some examples and build off of those. BLM is a great example because they received hundreds of millions of dollars from white controlled businesses. And black people chanting the phrase "Black Lives Matter" really shows how the BLM organization a representative of black people. Perhaps all the reparation funds should go to organizations such as BLM and NAACP and they will distribute the funds wisely.

In summary, we should be thinking about all the steps involved with making reparations a reality instead of being focused on superficial calls for reparations.

"...I've already PERSONALLY helped you out. I see that you've been on this forum for nearly 9 years and have 74K messages. However, you have no donation amount next to your name. I know that you're patiently waiting for reparations and can't afford any donations, so I've donated in your stead! Hover over my avatar to see for yourself. Donations keep this forum running, and without it, where would you post about reparations? I believe that I'm owed an apology and a thank you. I've already thanked you for your great work on racial relations, so it's only fair to be reciprocal."
Jan 28, 2023 — The co-authors of "From Here to Equality" say the federal government should pay $14 trillion in reparations to Black Americans.

I see 4 whte things that will immediately happen
1)Bureau to see if you are Black and how Black are you
2)Bureua to work out the legal separation of monies for Blacks who have married whites !!!
". This translates into 11 million people who were intermarried."
3)Bureau to make sure blacks who owned slaves get nothing
4)Bureau To see who was unjustly treated as Black even though they were white Like Plessy in Plessy V Ferguson
Remember the legal rule (another Bureau) if even one of your 8 great grandparents was Black you were too

BOTTOM LINE : A HUGE INCREASE IN GREED-BASED RACISM

Jan 28, 2023 — The co-authors of "From Here to Equality" say the federal government should pay $14 trillion in reparations to Black Americans.

I see 4 whte things that will immediately happen
1)Bureau to see if you are Black and how Black are you
2)Bureua to work out the legal separation of monies for Blacks who have married whites !!!
". This translates into 11 million people who were intermarried."
3)Bureau to make sure blacks who owned slaves get nothing
4)Bureau To see who was unjustly treated as Black even though they were white Like Plessy in Plessy V Ferguson
Remember the legal rule (another Bureau) if even one of your 8 great grandparents was Black you were too

BOTTOM LINE : A HUGE INCREASE IN GREED-BASED RACISM
Black people descended from slaves are the luckiest black people on earth

They should be eternally grateful to the old slave owners

Forum List

Back