CNN engaging in divisive race hysteria suggesting white people have an easier leg up.

Nobody said easy street. But it is a fact that they have an easier time getting outta the hole than people of color do.
That's because we've been at it longer. Blacks are still digging holes for themselves.

So 30,000+ blacks being stopped and frisked vs fewer than 10,000 whites being stopped and frisked is not an indication of whites having a leg-up when it comes to how law enforcement views the public?

If it happened lol! If you're in a Black hood, 99% are Black. They go to high crime areas to slow the mayhem. Most encountered are past or current Criminals in a high crime area roaming around hunting. Who would you stop & frisk? The white hot dog vendor on the fringes? You're always in the wrong.

In the early parts of the 20 th century when a ton of immigrants were coming from Europe they came to a brand new country in the USA . They didn’t speak English and they had to pull themselves up. And they did and they found good middle-class jobs.

But even in those days one might make the argument, America was the most liberal country in the world compared to Germany or France, or the Empire of Japan, or the British Empire.

I think one major difference of today is Hollywood, the media pumping the BLM propaganda into the minds of youth. It’s led to a crime surge. There’s tons of young Americans smoking weed taking pills every day. They’re using antidepressants. We have mass school shootings today we did not have that issue in the middle 20th century.

I think America weathered the various storms of World War I, World War II , the Great Depression, and more due to patriotism and a sense of Christian values and American values. We lack those values today, and that’s kind of dangerous. The Wall Street Journal showed a poll saying that America’s youth cares more about money and greed, compared to going to church or helping out the community. That’s a problem. Hopefully we can overcome the issues we face today just like we overcame them in the past.
Hate to say it but whites today have a sense of expectation (sometimes called entitlement) that earlier generations didn't have. I believe this began in the 1960's with the expansion of college education. A college degree 'entitled' one to success above those who didn't have one, regardless of one's actual value to society.

There is a well-known path to getting out of poverty. It is almost universally successful regardless of race or where you started life.
  • Get as much free public education as you can,
  • Get a job - any job - and keep it (or replace it with a better one), and
  • Don't have children until you are married and can afford it.
It ain't complicated. If you follow these three simple rules you will not be poor for long.

Households headed by an unmarried man have almost the same outcomes for children as households headed by a married couple. Households headed by an unmarried woman are, statistically speaking, a disaster. A "white" family headed by an unmarried mother is more than three times as likely to be living in poverty as a Black family headed by a married couple. If you meet this hypothetical "white" woman, be sure to explain to her how she should value her White Privilege.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
When my parents divorced my mother wanted custody of us kids. The court took one look at her and gave custody to our father. Thank God.

How does that jive with the lib meme that blacks are so downtrodden that they dont have a pot to piss in?
Madison Avenue doesn't advertise to people that can't afford their client's products.

The "pot to piss in" would be a metaphor for black wealth. Sadly, for them but happily for retailer's blacks spend disposable money on consumer goods instead of wealth-building investments, thus the barrage of consumer products ads aimed at them.

Last edited:
Consumer spending doesn't build wealth.
Ok, I see you prefer to go down fighting

Like a Samurai on Iwo Jima

So you think 12-13% of the population (blacks) have more disposable income than 68% (whites)?

Really?

Ok, I see you prefer to go down fighting

So you think 12-13% of the population (blacks) have more disposable income than 68% (whites)?

Really?
The subject is $1.6 Trillion in annual black disposable income, not a comparison with white spending.

And, I'm not 'going down'. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back