Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

Nope. Sex is a biological term, gender is not
Up until recently, gendered words such as man, woman, boy, mother, father were defined/determined based on a person's sex -- male or female. Thus, these gendered words were biological terms also. In my mind, they are still biological terms. Thats my truth and anyone that disagrees with me is a cisaphobe.

IMO, trans-ideology is very dangerous in that it's taking many of our youth on a journey that leads to dark psychological problems, mutilation of perfectly heathy bodies, sterilization and even suicide.

..... gendered words such as man, woman, boy, mother, father were defined/determined based on a person's sex -- male or female. ..... these gendered words were biological terms also. In my mind, they are still biological terms. Thats my truth and anyone that disagrees with me is a cisaphobe. .....
... as well as a drama-seeker and asshole.

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
You're a supporter of DeSantis and his F^$$%^* government game. Read the AP, here:

Of course, those who don't read this link, or does and appeals with DeSantis are neo fascists.

Up until recently, gendered words such as man, woman, boy, mother, father were defined/determined based on a person's sex -- male or female. Thus, these gendered words were biological terms also. In my mind, they are still biological terms. Thats my truth and anyone that disagrees with me is a cisaphobe.

IMO, trans-ideology is very dangerous in that it's taking many of our youth on a journey that leads to dark psychological problems, mutilation of perfectly heathy bodies, sterilization and even suicide.
Those who are taken with posts of this OP and your comments are more inclined to depression and suicide! Mind your own business!

Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?​

Got it. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

* "The perpetrator is a white, teenage male, your honour, and we have the suspect's DNA all over the weapon. He stands before you here in court."

* "That's impossible. I am a middle-aged black woman!"

* "And what about your DNA?"

* "It must be a mistake! Typical racist police force!"

Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman?
Apparently so. See Rachel Dolezal, blonde, blue eyed white woman who changed her appearance and became an NAACP president in Spokane, WA before being exposed by her parents. Currently living in ID under the pseudonym Nkechi Amare Diallo.

They do not feel a different sex, just a different gender.

There is a difference between gender and sex.
They can feel however they feel. The problem comes in when they demand that people affirm them in their belief.

Surely trans people can't be any crazier than those who worship Gods.
Should the faithful demand that everyone else affirm them in their beliefs, or should everyone else be free to state otherwise?

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
Hilarious

Find me a 6-year-old who wanted to be 60 first.

Then we can dicuss.

I was born wonderful and chicks love my big guns and other big stuff and I am a great republican......but democrats are welcome to their queer beer....I like pepsi
You were born a pampered white boi.

Your posts scream confirm that.

Are you from Nebraska or Idaho?

Forum List

Back