Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

Theologists haven't invented their respective denominations any more than English Professors invented the English language. Their job is nothing more than sweeping and tidying up.
Huh?

Theology is knowledge and wisdom. Are you saying that’s not allowed? LOL

I have resoundingly debunked your statement "Christianity doesn’t do that" and all you have in response is to tip-toe between the thorns looking for excuses. If facing reality shakes your faith then you shouldn't look.
You must be thinking of a different conversation. You haven’t made anything close to a compelling argument. You’re spastically spewing nonsensical things and then trying to gloat about it.. me and others are off to the side chuckling at your likely excessive sensitivity and insecurity.

nobody is shaken whatsoever, you must be projecting. We Christians are quite comfortable in reality, you appear to be in a frustrated distress on the issue.

But don’t worry, we are called to love all humans.. so that includes you at the end of the day. It doesn’t mean we have to agree with you or celebrate you, which was my initial point.

Last edited:
The claim was that religion was the largest cause of war/death, and that’s incorrect.
If you feel (or have knowledge) that it is untrue (and you care enough about the subject) then I expect you to defend your conviction. There is no problem with that. Plus one point.
So yes, I have to refer to the things that are far worse in that department.. like government, family, etc.
Compeltely irrelevant. THAT is not "defending your conviction". In fact, such is often the tactic of those who have no knowledge at all and probably cannot contribute any insight. Minus one point.
Theology is knowledge and wisdom.
Knowledge: Hopefully. Wisdom: Seldom.
Are you saying that’s not allowed?
Is that what you think I said?
You must be thinking of a different conversation.
Give me an example.
You haven’t made anything close to a compelling argument.
I hardly think that presenting the obvious is "compelling" unless this is the very first time you've been confronted by sense and logic. Is it?
You’re spastically spewing nonsensical things and then trying to gloat about it..
I hope I'm not gloating but whether I am or not it's a pity you have failed to present your case earnestly and have nothing to offer than slanderous insinuations.
me and others are off to the side chuckling at your likely excessive sensitivity and insecurity.
Oh, it's "we", huh? Your PM must be overflowing with support ... the "you're one of us" clicky things like "We like Burger King but we don't like McDonald's". :icon_sjung:
We Christians are quite comfortable in reality, you appear to be in a frustrated distress on the issue.
Well, I'm the one going about my carefree day walking passed you with your "Jesus Saves!" placard and seeing you getting frustrated that no one is interested in what you have to say. Wait a minute. That negates everything you just said about who's distressfully frustrated and who's comfortable in reality. My goodness! Oh well, I guess you can't save everyone's soul, eh? :itsok: Maybe tomorrow I'll find out I've only got 2 weeks to live and you can try again. :eusa_pray:
But don’t worry, we are called to love all humans..
No, I think that's been disproved now that it's been established that "religion is the largest cause of war/death". You must have averted your eyes when that was posted earlier or did you take cover in haste?
It doesn’t mean we have to agree with you or celebrate you, which was my initial point.
I have no problem with you believing what you want to believe. After my knee operation, I used a crutch for nearly 4 months so I am sympathetic to those who are in need of help. What I do dislike, however, is that you are peddling garlic necklaces despite there being no vampires. :50:Keep away from my children. .............. Yes, you.

Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?​

I believe you are what you are and that you can't just magically change into something else based on a fantasy or a whim. A man cannot become a lion because he "feels" like it.

Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?​

I believe you are what you are and that you can't just magically change into something else based on a fantasy or a whim. A man cannot become a lion because he "feels" like it.
Aw, shit! That's not what I wanted to hear! I was thinking of taking a trip to DC and (feeling like a president) putting a stop to this Ukraine war farce and letting Putin have the f*ing Donbas and get back to importing oil and pierogi again!

If you were not ignorant you'd know it's because you are inferior.
You are one of those boy children who thinks all religions are the same because all your little peeps think they are the same, while deriving a false sense of security through your dismissal.

If you actually had an active mind curious about the world around you, you would understand the differences in the messages of Jesus and Mohammad.

If you can find me an example of Jesus telling his followers how to decapitate somebody properly or telling them to rape women after killing their husband, do let me know, k?

If you actully had an active mind curious about the world around you, you would undertand the differences in the messages of Jesus and Mohammad.
Well now. I have been to more places than you can find on any map and I'll even give you an hour to write them all down. I have spent enough time in countries of every Christian denomination there is, in several Moslem varieties, a couple of Hindu diversities, a few diverse Buddhist countries, and one Sikh semi-nation.
If you can find me an exsample of Jesus telling his followers how to decapitate somebody proerly or telling them to repa women after killing their husband, do let me know.
Each and every "pep talk" prior to a Crusader invasion was with God's own divine presence. That also applied to every Christian Serbian attack during the ethnic cleansing of the Bosnian Moslems. And let us not forget Jesus' own words encouraging the Nazis, to exterminate the Jews. So it was written ... and so it must have been.

Hitler.jpg

You are one of those boy children who thinks all religions are the same becaue all your little peeps think they are the same.
Judging by your adolescent contributions to this (and other) threads it is a safe bet that an adolescent you must be. By the simplest mathematics, it is pretty much certain that I am older than your grandfather ..... unless you are from the Appalachians where by the age of 12 the population commonly fathers children of their own? :auiqs.jpg:

Well now. I have been to more places than you can find on any map and I'll even give you an hour to write them all down. I have spent enough time in countries of every Christian denomination there is, in several Moslem varieties, a couple of Hindu diversities, a few diverse Buddhist countries, and one Sikh semi-nation.

Each and every "pep talk" prior to a Crusader invasion was with God's own divine presence. That also applied to every Christian Serbian attack during the ethnic cleansing of the Bosnian Moslems. And let us not forget Jesus' own words encouraging the Nazis, to exterminate the Jews. So it was written ... and so it must have been.

View attachment 807232

Judging by your adolescent contributions to this (and other) threads it is a safe bet that an adolescent you must be. By the simplest mathematics, it is pretty much certain that I am older than your grandfather ..... unless you are from the Appalachians where by the age of 12 the population commonly fathers children of their own? :auiqs.jpg:
My goodness, I did not realize you were over 128.

What is your secret to such a long life?

All your self-aggrandizing bloviating does not mask the fact that you failed to provide a single instance of Jesus instructing his followers in the same way Mohammad did.

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?

Can you feel like you're a different race? Ask Michael Jackson and Rachael Dolezal.

Can you feel like you're a different age? Ask just about any yuppie or upper class woman that lies about her age to try to convince others that she's younger than she actually is.

If you can find me an example of Jesus telling his followers how to decapitate somebody properly or telling them to rape women after killing their husband, do let me know, k?
Ask and you shall receive! Here is a typical day in the life of a Crusader receiving his instructions from the Lord Himself! God's own words! What more can you ask for???

decapitate.jpg

Forum List

Back