Zone1 Jason Whitlock Hates on Blacks

And nice Malcolm X quote BTW. Do you agree that problems can only be solved by calling them out and addressing them? What problems do you think black people have?

Hey, so how about answering my question?

God appears before you and gives you two choices. Whichever one you choose will turn into reality. Which one do you choose:

1. 4 trillion dollars in reparations will be distributed to all African Americans, which is approximately $100K per person.

2. End all racism on Earth. End all hostilities between blacks. All blacks have their ailments cured. Ebola, HIV and other deadly infectious pathogens are eliminated for good.
How about I don't answer your stupid question and you accept it?

And nice Malcolm X quote BTW. Do you agree that problems can only be solved by calling them out and addressing them? What problems do you think black people have?
How about you start talking about the problems whites have? Because all I see here are whites telling me what problems blacks have or asking me to tell them what problems blacks have as if whites have no problems and the racism they have put on us hasn't created any problems for us.

You defend blacks like Whitlock because he allows you to...
You defend Blacks like Rev. Sharpton Obama Kamala James Clyburn Raphael Warnock Stacy Abrams Lavora Brandon Johnson Roland Martin DL Hughley JayZ Common MC Lyte Delta's sorority etc... because you love the idea of famous Blacks being so, so self-hating, to whereas they now let the Democratic Party use them help Black America celebrate its own funeral.

Everyone here can see who you are. Yes. And I helped. I helped make sure of it since I reg'd here :cool: as I am the one who showed users here that you are too afraid/too spooked to ever EVER discuss what we all see with our own eyes from The Democratic Party regarding Black America, and placing White HISP illegal imms in front of yall to replace yall on the USA frontier. I am the one who showed users you are too spooked/too self-hating to speak on the angry Blacks on southside of CHI now suing the mayor of CHI and too afraid to speak on the angry Blacks who want to mutilate Eric Adams for doing NOTHING to uplift Black residents ---but made sure to recently give White HISP illegal imms $53-million in public assistance to go fu<k off on the local economy.

I am the one who helped users here realize that you are too, spooked, to address great Black people who speak truths... like this guy:

How about I don't answer your stupid question and you accept it?

TRANSLATION:

"How about I do what I always do, whenever some White person on USMB comes along to box me in to my own hypocrisy? My own self-hatred? Which features me dodge commenting on and dodge discussing, any proofs that The Democratic Party is helping Black America celebrate its own funeral at the same time the party digs Black America's grave."
lol

for example... watch this display:

Hey, everybody!!

Who wants to wager me/bet me, that IM2 will be too spooked/too scared/too much of a self-hating hypocrite, to discuss these beautiful Black people who are fed up:

Who wants to bet me?!!! That IM2 will refuse to discuss the issue that these Black people have in CHI --oh, but you can trust that he will come here and namecall me for bringing up this issue in Chicago. Oh yes, he's for sure always ready to do that to White people lol :cool:

How about you start talking about the problems whites have? Because all I see here are whites telling me what problems blacks have or asking me to tell them what problems blacks have as if whites have no problems and the racism they have put on us hasn't created any problems for us.
As you've said, stick to the topic. I'm just asking a question about a quote that you must strongly believe in since you want people to see it in all your thread posts. If Jason Whitlock brings up illegitimate claims about problems that black people have, what do you think are the legitimate problems?

I know you're speaking in a collective sense, but the "problems for blacks" seems to be more of a deeply personal issue for you. Have you personally experienced racial hostilities? You seem especially vested in being paid reparations. You appear to be an older gentleman, do you need some more funds for retirement?

I started a thread in opposition toa black person who enables white supremacy to continue. The fact you defend him makes you anti-black. Had I started a thread dissing Al Sharpton, you would not be in here trying to tell me how I am hating on blacks.

I would defend any person talking common sense, black, white, yellow, red, or brown.

But, let me know if you EVER dis Al Sharpton or ANY of the other race baiters.

Birds of a feather flock together so I don't expect that call anytime soon.

:popcorn:

I would defend any person talking common sense, black, white, yellow, red, or brown.

But, let me know if you EVER dis Al Sharpton or ANY of the other race baiters.

Birds of a feather flock together so I don't expect that call anytime soon.

Jason Whitlock doesn't make common sense to black people given the reality we live in. Sharpton is no race baiter, but we can say that Whitlock is.

As you've said, stick to the topic. I'm just asking a question about a quote that you must strongly believe in since you want people to see it in all your thread posts. If Jason Whitlock brings up illegitimate claims about problems that black people have, what do you think are the legitimate problems?

I know you're speaking in a collective sense, but the "problems for blacks" seems to be more of a deeply personal issue for you. Have you personally experienced racial hostilities? You seem especially vested in being paid reparations. You appear to be an older gentleman, do you need some more funds for retirement?
I'm saying that the shit Whitlock pushes creates an inaccurate picture of the black community. I have stated continuously that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Anytime a person discusses issues in the black community and leaves out racism as a factor, they are not being accurate in their assessment of the problem. And until a person can study the holistic effects of racism instead of pretending that racism is just a slur when in reality racism is an abusive behavior that involves these things: Emotional, Psychological, Financial, Physical, Sexual, Verbal, and Spiritual abuse. Ignoring years of having these things happen to individual blacks then asserting things based on the outcome instead of looking at the cause allows people like Whitlock to make dunce cap statements that whites use against black people who have a better grasp of the sociological and psychological damage caused by racism than a former offensive lineman at Ball State who started as a beat sportswriter but now is addressing social conditions he is not qualified to discuss, only because the right uses him as a puppet because he expresses their racism for them with a black face.

Jason Whitlock doesn't make common sense to black people given the reality we live in. Sharpton is no race baiter, but we can say that Whitlock is.

Tell me more about how you've been oppressed.

What type of home do you live in? Have a car? College degree?

Really, I'd like to hear your story.

Tell me more about how you've been oppressed.

What type of home do you live in? Have a car? College degree?

Really, I'd like to hear your story.

Blacks had houses and cars during Jim Crow. I don't have anything to explain to you. The numbers speak for themselves. Whites have 15 times the wealth we do and It is because of the fact we were excluded from opportunity for at least 190 years.

Blacks had houses and cars during Jim Crow. I don't have anything to explain to you. The numbers speak for themselves. Whites have 15 times the wealth we do and It is because of the fact we were excluded from opportunity for at least 190 years.

Why can some blacks overcome the past, but others can't?

Why can some blacks overcome the past, but others can't?
The past is not the entire issue. White racism exists now. So why do you lie to yourself about this matter?

There are racist of all colors now.

Why can some black people overcome the past but others can't?

Start naming legislation made by blacks during the history of this country that has denied whites of equal opportunity. And stop asking about the past when you are a racist right now.

Start naming legislation made by blacks during the history of this country that has denied whites of equal opportunity. And stop asking about the past when you are a racist right now.

You are the one constantly talking about the past smart guy.

Stop deflecting and answer the question you're dodging.

Why can some blacks overcome past AND present racism and some can't?????

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Last edited:
You are the one constantly talking about the past smart guy.

Stop deflecting and answer the question you're dodging.

Why can some blacks overcome past AND present racism and some can't?????

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I talk about continuing white racism and how the past impacts the present. Stop pretending it doesn't. Because you celebrate the 4th of July 1776 every year. Nobody black overcomes white racism, we cope with it, so work on ending it and stop asking dumb questions.

I talk about continuing white racism and how the past impacts the present. Stop pretending it doesn't. Because you celebrate the 4th of July 1776 every year. Nobody black overcomes white racism, we cope with it, so work on ending it and stop asking dumb questions.

I have celebrated the 4th with blacks.

Good enough? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back