Zone1 Did Moses go to Heaven?

The history according to the Bible says they were. Not just the Levites. The reference you used is full of maybe’s and other fuzzy thinking. No proof.

Do you follow any of the excellent Jewish archaeologists in Israel and Egypt or just Joseph Smith?

There was only one Jericho.

Nope .. Jericho is very, very old because of the spring. It been destroyed and rebuilt 9 times The spring dried up and was abandoned for hundreds of years.

It's been inhabited since the Natufians. There's a tower like the towers in Arabia.

You should learn about it.

Do you follow any of the excellent Jewish archaeologists in Israel and Egypt or just Joseph Smith?
You know that only your uninspired scholars of Christianity, which there are very few of yours, agree with me. Your point of view is just a small part of Christianity that believes in the bull crap you do. Your articles are full of fuzzy thoughts and words of “might be” “appears to be” and nonsense. Just like old universe-earth articles and scientific studies are. You also cherry-pick uninspired Jewish scholars as well. There are few reformed ones and many more Jewish scholars that agree with me.

Nope .. Jericho is very, very old because of the spring. It been destroyed and rebuilt 9 times The spring dried up and was abandoned for hundreds of years.

It's been inhabited since the Natufians. There's a tower like the towers in Arabia.

You should learn about it.

Don’t care if it was rebuilt. God destroyed it when Joshua lead the charge.

You know that only your uninspired scholars of Christianity, which there are very few of yours, agree with me. Your point of view is just a small part of Christianity that believes in the bull crap you do. Your articles are full of fuzzy thoughts and words of “might be” “appears to be” and nonsense. Just like old universe-earth articles and scientific studies are. You also cherry-pick uninspired Jewish scholars as well. There are few reformed ones and many more Jewish scholars that agree with me.

The top scholars and archaeologists don't agree with you. They let the evidence speak for itself. No more frauds like Yigael Yadin.

Last edited:
The top scholars and archaeologists don't agree with you. They let the evidence speak for itself. No more frauds like Yigael Yadin.

Top Scholars to you and the very minor part of Christianity and Judaism. They interpret with fuzzy atheist stuff do. You and they interpret without the spirit of God. Because I follow the Holy Ghost as he speaks to me, your attacks are meaningless. Same with the vast majority of non-LDS Christians too. You are on a tiny island in the Pacific Ocean without God.

Top Scholars to you and the very minor part of Christianity and Judaism. They interpret with fuzzy atheist stuff do. You and they interpret without the spirit of God. Because I follow the Holy Ghost as he speaks to me, your attacks are meaningless. Same with the vast majority of non-LDS Christians too. You are on a tiny island in the Pacific Ocean without God.

You aren't a Bronze Age person. God gave you a brain.

Yes, he did...and warned us about false prophets and con men.
You have no concept of what a prophet is or seer or revelator. You are devoid of a conscience and disallow the light of Christ to teach you truth. Wake up and dispose of your reprobate mind and learn true doctrine.

You have no concept of what a prophet is or seer or revelator. You are devoid of a conscience and disallow the light of Christ to teach you truth. Wake up and dispose of your reprobate mind and learn true doctrine.

You're attacking me personally, loser.

Nope. The conversation is about false prophets and/or modern day prophets.
Here’s the thing. Your idea of truth is finite in your mind when it comes to archeology and science. But, it’s not. You are in a small minority of scholars. But, new discoveries happen all the time. This just unearthed in Egypt has an unknown language and interesting artifacts in it. We are finding stuff all the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back