Zone1 Jason Whitlock Hates on Blacks

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Let's get something clear here before I post the liink..

ā€œThe concept of an ā€˜Uncle Tomā€™ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,ā€ - Pam Keith

Get this straight, a black person is not callled an Uncle Tom because they are successful iindependent thinking people.. They are callled that becauuse they are scum who help uphold the belief iin white supremacy. Jason Whitlock is exactlly that.

Jason Whitlock is fearless about being anti-Black​

OPINION: Whitlock does the same job as Candace Owens, but he's just not very good at it.

Sometimes I wish I had the soullessness to be a right-wing media star like Jason Whitlock. People like him make a lot of money selling out Black people, and they donā€™t have to work hard. People like Whitlock donā€™t have to read or study or even think deeply. Thereā€™s no need to follow logic or know historical reality. The world is whatever you feel like you want it to be to make your argument.

Whitlock is a longtime sports reporter turned professional Black friend of the far right wing. Whitlock is an enemy of Black people: ā€œWherever thereā€™s a white man being accused of using racial slurs, Whitlock is there sporting his favorite cape and ready to leap tall cylinders of white tears in a single bound in order to shield a Caucasian from an onslaught of anti-bigot bullets.ā€

And heā€™s not one to let facts get in his way. Once Whitlock said this on his show: ā€œI donā€™t have the stats, this is speculation on my part, but I would bet that Black people in America index at a higher level than the rest of the country, in terms of calling the police. The people weā€™re allegedly terrified of and live in fear of. We call them at a higher rate ā€” in my opinion [which is] speculation. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have stats that will back me up.ā€

So heā€™s admitting that he does not have statistics to back up his claim, he concedes that he has not done his homework, yet heā€™s going to plow ahead with his claim, asserting that surely data exists that will back him up; no need to actually look at it, and once heā€™s done that, heā€™s free to make an assumption thatā€™s meant to delegitimize the movement against police violence toward Black people.

Sometimes I wish I had the soullessness to be a right-wing media star like Jason Whitlock. People like him make a lot of money selling out Black people, and they donā€™t have to work hard. People like Whitlock donā€™t have to read or study or even think deeply. Thereā€™s no need to follow logic or know historical reality. The world is whatever you feel like you want it to be to make your argument.

Whitlock is a longtime sports reporter turned professional Black friend of the far right wing. Whitlock is an enemy of Black people: ā€œWherever thereā€™s a white man being accused of using racial slurs, Whitlock is there sporting his favorite cape and ready to leap tall cylinders of white tears in a single bound in order to shield a Caucasian from an onslaught of anti-bigot bullets.ā€

And heā€™s not one to let facts get in his way. Once Whitlock said this on his show: ā€œI donā€™t have the stats, this is speculation on my part, but I would bet that Black people in America index at a higher level than the rest of the country, in terms of calling the police. The people weā€™re allegedly terrified of and live in fear of. We call them at a higher rate ā€” in my opinion [which is] speculation. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have stats that will back me up.ā€

So heā€™s admitting that he does not have statistics to back up his claim, he concedes that he has not done his homework, yet heā€™s going to plow ahead with his claim, asserting that surely data exists that will back him up; no need to actually look at it, and once heā€™s done that, heā€™s free to make an assumption thatā€™s meant to delegitimize the movement against police violence toward Black people. Itā€™s so amazingly irresponsible and anti-intellectual.

Also, his claim is actually difficult to check. First, many people who call the police to report a crime donā€™t give their information so we can never really know the demographics of people who call. Second, after considerable Googling, all I could find on the issue is a 2011 Department of Justice report on Requests for Police Assistance. This study found, ā€œNo statistical difference was observed between the percentage of white (9%) and black (7%) persons reporting a crime or neighborhood disturbance to police in 2011.ā€ I donā€™t have any stats on recent years, but Iā€™m absolutely certain that if I had them, they would back me up. Thatā€™s how you do it, am I right, Whitlock?

Whitlock gets paid to repeat the right wingā€™s dogma whether or not itā€™s true. Itā€™s a solid gig. Itā€™s dangerous to Black people and helpful to white supremacy to have a Black villain like Jason Whitlock running around blaming Black people for everything and denying racism whenever he can but, as I said, itā€™s a solid gig. Heā€™s not going to get fired ā€” heā€™s there because they want him to say things that would get other people canceled.

Jason Whitlock is fearless about being anti-Black

Boring3.jpeg

White racists will side with Whitlock, further validating my point..

ā€œThe concept of an ā€˜Uncle Tomā€™ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,ā€ - Pam Keith

Get this straight, a black person is not callled an Uncle Tom because they are successful iindependent thinking people.. They are callled that becauuse they are scum who help uphold the belief iin white supremacy. Jason Whitlock is exactlly that.

OPINION: Whitlock does the same job as Candace Owens, but he's just not very good at it.

So heā€™s admitting that he does not have statistics to back up his claim, he concedes that he has not done his homework, yet heā€™s going to plow ahead with his claim, asserting that surely data exists that will back him up; no need to actually look at it, and once heā€™s done that, heā€™s free to make an assumption thatā€™s meant to delegitimize the movement against police violence toward Black people.

So heā€™s admitting that he does not have statistics to back up his claim, he concedes that he has not done his homework, yet heā€™s going to plow ahead with his claim, asserting that surely data exists that will back him up; no need to actually look at it, and once heā€™s done that, heā€™s free to make an assumption thatā€™s meant to delegitimize the movement against police violence toward Black people. Itā€™s so amazingly irresponsible and anti-intellectual.

Also, his claim is actually difficult to check. First, many people who call the police to report a crime donā€™t give their information so we can never really know the demographics of people who call. Second, after considerable Googling, all I could find on the issue is a 2011 Department of Justice report on Requests for Police Assistance. This study found, ā€œNo statistical difference was observed between the percentage of white (9%) and black (7%) persons reporting a crime or neighborhood disturbance to police in 2011.ā€ I donā€™t have any stats on recent years, but Iā€™m absolutely certain that if I had them, they would back me up. Thatā€™s how you do it, am I right, Whitlock?

Whitlock gets paid to repeat the right wingā€™s dogma whether or not itā€™s true. Itā€™s a solid gig. Itā€™s dangerous to Black people and helpful to white supremacy to have a Black villain like Jason Whitlock running around blaming Black people for everything and denying racism whenever he can but, as I said, itā€™s a solid gig. Heā€™s not going to get fired ā€” heā€™s there because they want him to say things that would get other people canceled.

Didn't you see I already posted this topic?

I just watched something on the Katt Williams interview. He's right. Why does Hollywood make every black actor dress like a woman?

Itā€™s a recurring refrain in Hollywood that in order for a Black male comedian to truly make it big, he, seemingly, has got to put on a dress. Flip Wilson did it on his show as Geraldine in the ā€™70s and ā€™80s. Martin Lawrence and Jamie Foxx did it as Sheneneh on Martin and Wanda on In Living Color, respectively, in the ā€™90s. As did Eddie Murphy as Mama and Granny Klump in the Nutty Professor franchise, the first film of which won an Oscar for Rick Baker and David LeRoy Andersonā€™s makeup in 1997. Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson on Saturday Night Live; Miguel NĆŗƱez Jr. in Juwanna Mann; Brandon T. Jackson alongside Martin in the Big Mommaā€™s House franchise; and Tyler Perry ā€” they all did it in the 2000s and beyond.

Didn't you see I already posted this topic?

I just watched something on the Katt Williams interview. He's right. Why does Hollywood make every black actor dress like a woman?

Itā€™s a recurring refrain in Hollywood that in order for a Black male comedian to truly make it big, he, seemingly, has got to put on a dress. Flip Wilson did it on his show as Geraldine in the ā€™70s and ā€™80s. Martin Lawrence and Jamie Foxx did it as Sheneneh on Martin and Wanda on In Living Color, respectively, in the ā€™90s. As did Eddie Murphy as Mama and Granny Klump in the Nutty Professor franchise, the first film of which won an Oscar for Rick Baker and David LeRoy Andersonā€™s makeup in 1997. Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson on Saturday Night Live; Miguel NĆŗƱez Jr. in Juwanna Mann; Brandon T. Jackson alongside Martin in the Big Mommaā€™s House franchise; and Tyler Perry ā€” they all did it in the 2000s and beyond.
Your thread got closed. So I started this one with the link necessary.

Uhm. Bullshit. Assholes who use that term against other blacks use it reflexively for anyone who doesnā€™t toe the ā€œParty line.ā€

And youā€™re one of the worst offender.

Itā€™s so obvious and your denial of that fact falls quite hollow.

Thatā€™s what you get for being a bigot.

Why do I find myself suddenly liking somebody I had certainly heard of, but really didn't know all that much about?

And racist blacks will agree with you, further validating your point.

Blacks hating on blacks, you nailed it.

Carry on.

:popcorn:
Racist blacks according to you are not really racist at all. Whitlock hates on blacks and it is why you defend him. Blacks should hate on blacks who help promote or maintain white supremacy like Whitlock.

Racist blacks according to you are not really racist at all. Whitlock hates on blacks and it is why you defend him. Blacks should hate on blacks who help promote or maintain white supremacy like Whitlock.

Black people supporting white supremacy!

I've heard it all now. :auiqs.jpg:

Black people supporting white supremacy!

I've heard it all now. :auiqs.jpg:
That is what Jason Whitlock does. Same with Larry Elder, or Thomas Sowell.

I think that you had so many tears in your eyes that you didn't realize you were pushing CTRL+V multiple times. And why is it wrong for a black to be against blacks but a white against whites is righteous? I mean whites against whites ended slavery in the USA, but blacks against blacks in Africa is what allowed slavery to exist in the 1st place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back