Zone1 Jason Whitlock Hates on Blacks

Uhm. Bullshit. Assholes who use that term against other blacks use it reflexively for anyone who doesn’t toe the “Party line.”

And you’re one of the worst offender.

It’s so obvious and your denial of that fact falls quite hollow.

That’s what you get for being a bigot.

Yep. If Whitlock was a Democrat talking the same way, frootcups like IM2 would never deemed him an Uncle Tom.

then again, if he was a Democrat talking that way --he would be labeled a 'DINO' and then cancelled at every Pop Culture turn-- and facing some form, some nature of legal action from AG Garland's office.

From his twenties until his very last day of life, John Lewis fought white racism. I know some people probably tried telling Lewis how he should stop and how he was a racist, or how he was obsessed with an issue that did not apply now. Or how he hated all white people. Lewis was born during the overt era of American apartheid. He was twenty-four before he could vote. He saw it all, and up until his transition, he did not declare that he was happy with the improvements he had seen so it is time to be quiet.

John Lewis saw the worst of segregation, a man who got his skull busted so that I can do the things I can today. Lewis will go down in history as one of the greatest Americans of all time. His sacrifice made it so black scan vote, enter more colleges, and have an improved quality of life. By every measure, this was a successful man. But until his last breath, Lewis told us that there is still work to do regardless of the improvements we have seen. If John Lewis, a man who saw the harsh reality of the past can say that, today’s black sell-outs have NOTHING to say.

Another American hero, Colin Powell, a black republican, was a pioneer in the military. He reached the top of his profession and ascended to one of the highest offices in our land. Powell, who also suffered the indignities of Jim Crow as a young serviceman, went to his final days telling America that we still have much to do regarding the issues surrounding race.

If both these men who saw the worst of American Apartheid can say that in the twenty-first century, we have come a long way relative to race, but we still have a long way to go, that’s the undisputed truth no one can deny. Therefore, you mealy-mouthed right-wing whites who choose to post in my threads can just STFU because you don't bring anything to the table worth listening to. If a black man is going to be a Republican, then he best be a Republican in the spirit of Frederick Douglass, you know, the man who stood in front of a crowd of whites who asked him to speak on July 5th, 1852, and he said this:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

This is what blacks do who are not sell outs and Uncle Toms. Frederick Douglass did try talking about how Africans sold other Africans when he made that speech, nor did he try making claims about black slave ownership because 1 or 2 blacks owned some slaves. Neither did Lewis or Powell. And any black man or woman who cannot meet these standards should not be respected by anyone else in the black or the overall American community.

today’s black sell-outs have NOTHING to say...This is what blacks do who are not sell outs...

I agree. Its jaw-dropping, watching those sell outs stay silent/stay hush-hush while The Democratic Party abandons Black people in favor of White HISP illegal imms. Some of those Uncle Toms/Aunt Tomi's are even ASSISTING the Democratic Party with replacing Blacks with White HISP illegal imms. Yep. Taking Black real estate in Black neighborhoods and giving it to White HISP illegal imms
smdh
Gentrifying Blacks up out of their own Black neighborhoods, and moving in the White HISP illegal imms.

At least, rapper 50cent is not sitting by quietly like other sell-outs such Rev. Sharpton Eric Adams etc

Mike you love sellouts and Uncle Toms because they tell you what you want to hear about blacks. And this is because you can't face the truth of what you are as a white man.
Since you dodged answering what the "truth" is about me, allow me to provide you with the "truth" you won't face. You live in a binary world that is not reality. In your world, White people are inherently bad, the only 'good" White people are Woke apologists who grovel for forgiveness over things that happened in the past. All Black people are "good" except for "sell outs" who call out the Black community and Black men for contributing to at least SOME of the problems that have persisted for decades. That is the "truth" that you can't face.

White racists loves the sellouts and Uncle Toms. Because they can use them against black people when we call out the reality they want us to ignore.

Let's get something clear here before I post the liink..

“The concept of an ‘Uncle Tom’ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith

Get this straight, a black person is not callled an Uncle Tom because they are successful iindependent thinking people.. They are callled that becauuse they are scum who help uphold the belief iin white supremacy. Jason Whitlock is exactlly that.

Jason Whitlock is fearless about being anti-Black​

OPINION: Whitlock does the same job as Candace Owens, but he's just not very good at it.

Sometimes I wish I had the soullessness to be a right-wing media star like Jason Whitlock. People like him make a lot of money selling out Black people, and they don’t have to work hard. People like Whitlock don’t have to read or study or even think deeply. There’s no need to follow logic or know historical reality. The world is whatever you feel like you want it to be to make your argument.

Whitlock is a longtime sports reporter turned professional Black friend of the far right wing. Whitlock is an enemy of Black people: “Wherever there’s a white man being accused of using racial slurs, Whitlock is there sporting his favorite cape and ready to leap tall cylinders of white tears in a single bound in order to shield a Caucasian from an onslaught of anti-bigot bullets.”

And he’s not one to let facts get in his way. Once Whitlock said this on his show: “I don’t have the stats, this is speculation on my part, but I would bet that Black people in America index at a higher level than the rest of the country, in terms of calling the police. The people we’re allegedly terrified of and live in fear of. We call them at a higher rate — in my opinion [which is] speculation. I’m sure they’ll have stats that will back me up.”

So he’s admitting that he does not have statistics to back up his claim, he concedes that he has not done his homework, yet he’s going to plow ahead with his claim, asserting that surely data exists that will back him up; no need to actually look at it, and once he’s done that, he’s free to make an assumption that’s meant to delegitimize the movement against police violence toward Black people.

Sometimes I wish I had the soullessness to be a right-wing media star like Jason Whitlock. People like him make a lot of money selling out Black people, and they don’t have to work hard. People like Whitlock don’t have to read or study or even think deeply. There’s no need to follow logic or know historical reality. The world is whatever you feel like you want it to be to make your argument.

Whitlock is a longtime sports reporter turned professional Black friend of the far right wing. Whitlock is an enemy of Black people: “Wherever there’s a white man being accused of using racial slurs, Whitlock is there sporting his favorite cape and ready to leap tall cylinders of white tears in a single bound in order to shield a Caucasian from an onslaught of anti-bigot bullets.”

And he’s not one to let facts get in his way. Once Whitlock said this on his show: “I don’t have the stats, this is speculation on my part, but I would bet that Black people in America index at a higher level than the rest of the country, in terms of calling the police. The people we’re allegedly terrified of and live in fear of. We call them at a higher rate — in my opinion [which is] speculation. I’m sure they’ll have stats that will back me up.”

So he’s admitting that he does not have statistics to back up his claim, he concedes that he has not done his homework, yet he’s going to plow ahead with his claim, asserting that surely data exists that will back him up; no need to actually look at it, and once he’s done that, he’s free to make an assumption that’s meant to delegitimize the movement against police violence toward Black people. It’s so amazingly irresponsible and anti-intellectual.

Also, his claim is actually difficult to check. First, many people who call the police to report a crime don’t give their information so we can never really know the demographics of people who call. Second, after considerable Googling, all I could find on the issue is a 2011 Department of Justice report on Requests for Police Assistance. This study found, “No statistical difference was observed between the percentage of white (9%) and black (7%) persons reporting a crime or neighborhood disturbance to police in 2011.” I don’t have any stats on recent years, but I’m absolutely certain that if I had them, they would back me up. That’s how you do it, am I right, Whitlock?

Whitlock gets paid to repeat the right wing’s dogma whether or not it’s true. It’s a solid gig. It’s dangerous to Black people and helpful to white supremacy to have a Black villain like Jason Whitlock running around blaming Black people for everything and denying racism whenever he can but, as I said, it’s a solid gig. He’s not going to get fired — he’s there because they want him to say things that would get other people canceled.

Jason Whitlock is fearless about being anti-Black
Ever listen to his show?

I didnt think so.

Ever listen to his show?

I didnt think so.
I have heard him, and watched when he was on TV. So stop being white trying to tell me what I haven't heard. Jason Whitlock appeals to you because he reinforces the racist bias you already have. To you what Whitlock does is not harmful, but I see the harm he creates for blacks.

There are blacks in this forum and not one has come to his defense. You don't ask yourself why that is, you would rather lie to yourself about how Whitlock is supposedly an independent thinker who has escaped from some imaginary political plantation that whites created to try gaslighting blacks into accepting the crap from sellouts such as Whitlock.

I agree. Its jaw-dropping, watching those sell outs stay silent/stay hush-hush while The Democratic Party abandons Black people in favor of White HISP illegal imms. Some of those Uncle Toms/Aunt Tomi's are even ASSISTING the Democratic Party with replacing Blacks with White HISP illegal imms. Yep. Taking Black real estate in Black neighborhoods and giving it to White HISP illegal imms
smdh
Gentrifying Blacks up out of their own Black neighborhoods, and moving in the White HISP illegal imms.

At least, rapper 50cent is not sitting by quietly like other sell-outs such Rev. Sharpton Eric Adams etc

Al Sharpton is the poster-child for Black sellout. He's never worked a day in his life, formed the National Action Network that is an extortion organization, sort of a Black Lives Matter Lite. He's made millions and hasn't done squat for poor Black people.

I have heard him, and watched when he was on TV. So stop being white trying to tell me what I haven't heard. Jason Whitlock appeals to you because he reinforces the racist bias you already have. To you what Whitlock does is not harmful, but I see the harm he creates for blacks.

There are blacks in this forum and not one has come to his defense. You don't ask yourself why that is, you would rather lie to yourself about how Whitlock is supposedly an independent thinker who has escaped from some imaginary political plantation that whites created to try gaslighting blacks into accepting the crap from sellouts such as Whitlock.
It's obvious you havent watched or listened to much of his work. Neither has the person who wrote that opinion.

It's obvious you havent watched or listened to much of his work. Neither has the person who wrote that opinion.
It's obvious that I have since I lived in KC when he was a sports reporter for the Star. And the person who wrote the article was completely correct about Whitlock.

Like I said, there are blacks here and none of them are coming to his defense. The only people who have are whites who have consistently posted anti-black points of view.

It's obvious that I have since I lived in KC when he was a sports reporter for the Star. And the person who wrote the article was completely correct about Whitlock.
Dont give a shit where you live. If you hold that opinion either you arent reading/watching/listening or you dont understand what he's saying. I guess either is possible given your demonstrated lack of intelligence.

Dont give a shit where you live. If you hold that opinion either you arent reading/watching/listening or you dont understand what he's saying. I guess either is possible given your demonstrated lack of intelligence.
I am correct about Whitlock and so is the writer of the article. You defend blacks like Whitlock because he allows you to use his stupidity as reinforcement for yours. You see, while he was rambling about the Chiefs in KC long before white right wingers purchased him to spew his uncle tomisms, I was working tin the inner city he never visited. So, like I said, no one black here is defending him, because we know what a worthless POS Whitlock is and the harm he causes for black people every time he opens up his overweight pie hole.

I am correct about Whitlock and so is the writer of the article. You defend blacks like Whitlock because he allows you to use his stupidity as reinforcement for yours. You see, while he was rambling about the Chiefs in KC long before white right wingers purchased him to spew his uncle tomisms, I was working tin the inner city he never visited. So, like I said, no one black here is defending him, because we know what a worthless POS Whitlock is and the harm he causes for black people every time he opens up his overweight pie hole.
Sure little buddy. Any black person who doesnt believe what you believe is a "traitor to their race". If a it walks like a bigot and talks like a bigot.....

Sure little buddy. Any black person who doesnt believe what you believe is a "traitor to their race". If a it walks like a bigot and talks like a bigot.....
No, any black person who says the same things white supremacists say is a sellout and traitor. But again, you find Whitlock good because he is not for progressing blacks. It's time white racists such as yourself stopped making the claim you have made. It is tiring reading this dumb ass comment over and over and it only comes from one part of the white community. So like I said, there are other blacks here and not one has defended Whitlock. The only people defending him are white idiots like you who can only repeat silly lines that have no basis in fact or reality.

No, any black person who says the same things white supremacists say is a sellout and traitor. But again, you find Whitlock good because he is not for progressing blacks. It's time white racists such as yourself stopped making the claim you have made. It is tiring reading this dumb ass comment over and over and it only comes from one part of the white community. So like I said, there are other blacks here and not one has defended Whitlock. The only people defending him are white idiots like you who can only repeat silly lines that have no basis in fact or reality.
If I took most of the things you posted on this forum and did a find/replace with black/white and white/black I could post it on tbe KKK website and you’d never know a klansman didn’t write it.

If I took most of the things you posted on this forum and did a find/replace with black/white and white/black I could post it on tbe KKK website and you’d never know a klansman didn’t write it.
You couldn't do that and be honest. Because the history of blacks and whites are totally opposite therefore you cannot assess the same things a person says in response to racism imposed upon them as if they come from the same attitude of the person imposing the racism.

Furthermore, I have referenced POLICY and its effects, not stereotypes and beliefs based on errant feelings of racial superiority.

Your assertion is ridiculous.

Whitlock reminds me of Charles Barkely, Stephen A. Smith and a whole host of Black commentators who just say what they think. Sometimes they offend the Right sometimes they offend the Left. So what? They haven't "sold out" just because they are not "down with the Democrat program". They call it like THEY see it.

And still, no one black stepping up for Whitlock. Only right-wing anti-black posters. Funny how that happens for blacks like Whitlock, Sowell, Owens and their ilk.

And still, no one black stepping up for Whitlock. Only right-wing anti-black posters. Funny how that happens for blacks like Whitlock, Sowell, Owens and their ilk.
Hey, so how about answering my question?

God appears before you and gives you two choices. Whichever one you choose will turn into reality. Which one do you choose:

1. 4 trillion dollars in reparations will be distributed to all African Americans, which is approximately $100K per person.

2. End all racism on Earth. End all hostilities between blacks. All blacks have their ailments cured. Ebola, HIV and other deadly infectious pathogens are eliminated for good.

Forum List

Back