Gov. Abbott Pardons Sgt. Perry After Killing BLMer with an AK-47

So what? It's you guys that insist that everybody and his dog can openly carry whatever weapon you need and that simply carrying weapons is perfectly acceptable. Are you now claiming carrying a weapon by itself and being in group is enough reason to start shooting?
See post #60

The BLM “protester” raised and pointed his AK-47 at a car. The driver, SGT Perry, rightfully defended himself and ended the BLM fag.

It was caught on video and anyone with a brain can see it was self defense. The jury got it wrong, probably coerced by the BLM cabal.

Jury got it wrong?

A Travis County (Austin) jury.

guns.jpg

Anyone carrying a weapon is now threatening enough to justify shooting?

I wish we had a hotline to Hell

If so we could ask the dead guy if he was surprised that Perry had a gun and was willing to use it

My guess is that he didnt

Perry was being threatened by a man holding an AK-47 and he responded out of fear for his life
That's what he claims. Yet the gun didn't have a round chambered and was on safety. It wasn't aimed at him, by his own admission and eyewitness testimony. And his social media indicated he wanted to kill protesters and that he thought simply killing an armed protester would be covered by self-defense PRIOR to him actually shooting. Yet you want to claim that none of that matters because he changed his statement of the events DURING the trial?

Travis County is the most far left county in Texas
The chance that a jury in Travis county Texas, that voted for Biden by 72 percent has no Republican jurors is .03 percent. It takes only one to hang a jury. Statistically that jury would have had 3.24 Republican jurors.

The fact that you think that your opinion about BLM constitutes a valid argument for the killing of one of its members is a perfect illustration of my first post. Namely that to the right, murder is acceptable as long as the victim is somebody you don't agree with politically.
your providing your opinion that Perry murdered somebody.

For reasons provided Perry was justified. Point was already served.

it addition it is really interesting that some people either support BLM or ignore that it is effectively a terrorist organization. That is a huge point to consider in terms of morals. It’s not an opinion, sir. They murderd 25 people in the summer of 2020 and their ideologies is one of hate pure ignorance.

There are two separate points being made here.

1. Perrys act was an act of self-defense, already proven by multiple posters providing the reasonings.

2. Perry’s anger at BLM is similar to somebody being angry at a KKK rally taking place.

That's what he claims. Yet the gun didn't have a round chambered and was on safety. It wasn't aimed at him, by his own admission and eyewitness testimony. And his social media indicated he wanted to kill protesters and that he thought simply killing an armed protester would be covered by self-defense PRIOR to him actually shooting. Yet you want to claim that none of that matters because he changed his statement of the events DURING the trial?
I have not read his social media quotes so I wont comment on them

Perry had no way of knowing that the AK-47 pointed in his direction was not locked and loaded

The protester was stupid to be holding the rifle the way he was

Thats just asking for trouble

Incorrect

For reasons provided Gary was justified. Point was already served.

But it is really interesting that some people either support BLM or ignore that it is effectively a terrorist organization. That is a huge point to consider in terms of morals. It’s not an opinion, sir. They murderd 25 people in the summer of 2020 and their ideologies is one of hate pure ignorance.
Of course it's an opinion. Since it's NOT designated a terrorist organization. Nor can you make the charge stick they killed 25 people. Even if a grant that 25 people died during the protests during the summer of 2020 you still need to be able to tie them to any type of organized violence, as opposed to being killed for various reasons.

NOR does it have anything to do with this case. It's the job of the police or maybe the army to deal with terrorist NOT some Uber driver with delusions of being Rambo.

Republicans love lawlessness, that's why they do not deserve to be in power.
Sure. The Democrats are doing a wonderful job controlling lawlessness in the big blue cities like Chicago and New York City.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Of course it's an opinion. Since it's NOT designated a terrorist organization. Nor can you make the charge stick they killed 25 people. Even if a grant that 25 people died during the protests during the summer of 2020 you still need to be able to tie them to any type of organized violence, as opposed to being killed for various reasons.

NOR does it have anything to do with this case. It's the job of the police or maybe the army to deal with terrorist NOT some Uber driver with delusions of being Rambo.
Yes, it is a fact that in the 2020 BLM riots those BLM rioters killed 25 people in one summer. They also injured thousands.

Perry is innocent for reasons already provided by different posters. That is the answer to your response on that point.

OK sir one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter that’s an opinion but based on what BLM has engaged in, I think it’s safe to call them a terrorist group. But that word terrorist is politically loaded. Better to just call them a criminal organization. They certainly propagate racism, like the idea that all white people, including homeless whites are privileged. That is racist by definition.

I will say that some people are good people who support BLM they are simply misguided. This is part of the warped woke mind virus. Allowing men to plan on women’s sports teams in pursuit of some weird ideology, believing that homeless white people are privileged thinking that that is normal when it is anything but normal.

fair minded people would be upset at something like a BLM or KKK rally. Especially folks have served our military. So knowing that BLM has engaged in looting billions of dollars, knowing that their members have said looting as a form of reparations, that their members have killed over 25 people in one summer and injured thousands of people throughout various events over the years is understandable that people would be frustrated that our fellow Americans would support a BLM rally or wear a BLM T-shirt. Thankfully, a tiny minority of American support BLM. But it’s still a problem. But they’re losing support as time goes on and they will go into the dust of history.

I’m sure that some clan members believed in supporting poor people. But the bad overrides the good it’s the same with BLM. They clearly believe in racist ideologies such as that all white people are privileged. No different than believing all Jews are privileged.

The chance that a jury in Travis county Texas, that voted for Biden by 72 percent has no Republican jurors is .03 percent. It takes only one to hang a jury. Statistically that jury would have had 3.24 Republican jurors.
The chances of a lone republican soccer mom being bullied by 11 nasty democrats is also pretty high

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
After four years in the big house, I doubt that Perry will be going to protests with his AK in the future.

I have not read his social media quotes so I wont comment on them

Perry had no way of knowing that the AK-47 pointed in his direction was not locked and loaded

The protester was stupid to be holding the rifle the way he was

Thats just asking for trouble
HE SAID it wasn't aimed at him. HE SHOWED it wasn't aimed at him. Under interrogation by the police. Holding a weapon pointed at the ground IS the correct way to hold a weapon so what are you talking about?

Maybe comment now?

29) A review of DANIEL PERRY’s cell phone extraction web history revealed that on an unknown date, in an unknown County in Texas, possible web history containing a URL of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder(UnitedStateslaw).

33) A review of DANIEL PERRY’s cell phone extraction revealed that on an unknown date, in an unknown County in Texas, the device encountered a media file that is a The meme has a photo on top and a photo on the bottom. The top photo is a police man with the text “YOU CAN’T JUST RUN OVER PEOPLE”. The bottom photo shows a freight truck with the text “IT’S OK. I’M ESSENTIAL.”

59) A review of DANIEL PERRY’s cell phone extraction revealed Native Messages exchanged between “Daniel Perry (owner)” ([email protected]) and a phone number saved in the device as “JUSTIN SMITH” on or about March 30, 2020, in an unknown County in Texas. The messages are as follows: OUTGOING MESSAGE: “I killed a homeless man by accident.” OUTGOING MESSAGE: “They police already know and they let me go.” JUSTIN SMITH: “Huh”

71) A review of DANIEL PERRY’s cell phone extraction revealed Native Messages exchanged between “Daniel Perry (owner)” ([email protected]) and a phone number saved in the device as “JUSTIN SMITH” on or about May 29, 2020, in an unknown County in Texas. The message is as follows: OUTGOING MESSAGE: “I might go to Dallas to shoot looters.”

78) On or about May 30, 2020, in an unknown county in Texas, DANIEL PERRY and User JUSTIN SMITH have the following conversation on Facebook: DANIEL PERRY: “I am imagining standing on a roof top with a megaphone and a maga hat saying looters will be shot leave the area immediately and then count down to zero or when they start breaking down the front door just opening up like it is open season.”

78) On or about May 30, 2020, in an unknown county in Texas, DANIEL PERRY and User JUSTIN SMITH have the following conversation on Facebook: DANIEL PERRY: “I am imagining standing on a roof top with a megaphone and a maga hat saying looters will be shot leave the area immediately and then count down to zero or when they start breaking down the front door just opening up like it is open season.”DANIEL PERRY: “I might have to kill a few people on my way to work they are rioting outside my apartment complex.” JUSTIN SMITH: “Can you legally do so?” DANIEL PERRY: “If they attack me or try to pull me out my car then yes.” DANIEL PERRY: “If I just do it because I am driving by then no.” JUSTIN SMITH: “yea right lol” JUSTIN SMITH: “make sure to use only 1 shot on the protestor so if they try to flood you, You got enough rounds for them all.” DANIEL PERRY: “I will only shoot the ones in front and push the pedal to the metal.” JUSTIN SMITH: “You got that much control over your blood lust?” JUSTIN SMITH: “Lol boy have you matured. All you would beat the fuck out of them then rape a few.” DANIEL PERRY: “Look I would probably barely have ammo left over with this tactic I have to conserve my ammo for the trip back to home” JUSTIN SMITH: “Get a bigger clip lol” DANIEL PERRY: “It is not about the clip I only have 150 rounds” JUSTIN SMITH: “Lol your fiiinnnneee” DANIEL PERRY: “ Dude I need to save ammo for when I go up to Dallas to visit you.” DANIEL PERRY: “There are at least a thousand rioters and they probably have guns.” JUSTIN SMITH: “What will be the turnout you think”DANIEL PERRY: “No protestors go near me or my car” JUSTIN SMITH: “Can you catch me a negro daddy” DANIEL PERRY: “That is what I am hoping” JUSTIN SMITH: “Yayy”

Just some highlights from this completely innocent man.

your providing your opinion that Perry murdered somebody.

For reasons provided Perry was justified. Point was already served.

it addition it is really interesting that some people either support BLM or ignore that it is effectively a terrorist organization. That is a huge point to consider in terms of morals. It’s not an opinion, sir. They murderd 25 people in the summer of 2020 and their ideologies is one of hate pure ignorance.

There are two separate points being made here.

1. Perrys act was an act of self-defense, already proven by multiple posters providing the reasonings.

2. Perry’s anger at BLM is similar to somebody being angry at a KKK rally taking place.
Because as we all know, message board posters prove guilt or Innocence.

Yes, it is a fact that in the 2020 BLM riots those BLM rioters killed 25 people in one summer. They also injured thousands.

Perry is innocent for reasons already provided by different posters. That is the answer to your response on that point.

OK sir one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter that’s an opinion but based on what BLM has engaged in, I think it’s safe to call them a terrorist group. But that word terrorist is politically loaded. Better to just call them a criminal organization. They certainly propagate racism, like the idea that all white people, including homeless whites are privileged. That is racist by definition.

I will say that some people are good people who support BLM they are simply misguided. This is part of the warped woke mind virus. Allowing men to plan on women’s sports teams in pursuit of some weird ideology, believing that homeless white people are privileged thinking that that is normal when it is anything but normal.

fair minded people would be upset at something like a BLM or KKK rally. Especially folks have served our military. So knowing that BLM has engaged in looting billions of dollars, knowing that their members have said looting as a form of reparations, that their members have killed over 25 people in one summer and injured thousands of people throughout various events over the years is understandable that people would be frustrated that our fellow Americans would support a BLM rally or wear a BLM T-shirt. Thankfully, a tiny minority of American support BLM. But it’s still a problem. But they’re losing support as time goes on and they will go into the dust of history.

I’m sure that some clan members believed in supporting poor people. But the bad overrides the good it’s the same with BLM. They clearly believe in racist ideologies such as that all white people are privileged. No different than believing all Jews are privileged.
HOW DOES ANY OF THIS JUSTIFY MURDER BY A CIVILIAN, even if I would grant you everything you post here as true (which I don't)

Forum List

Back