Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

You're a supporter of DeSantis and his F^$$%^* government game. Read the AP, here:

Of course, those who don't read this link, or does and appeals with DeSantis are neo fascists.
“fascist”: what you call the politician with whom you oppose despite it being vaguely applicable to anyone who holds any political office

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
why would anybody be a bigot if they do not respect a person who presents themself as what they are not

why would anybody be a bigot if they do not respect a person who presents themself as what they are not
Ask the democrats, media, social media/big tech, etc. they call anyone who doesn’t believe in their ideology hateful, and then censor them.

Christianity doesn’t do that. If you don’t believe, you just don’t believe. You don’t have to say to me Christ is Lord, and if you don’t you’re a bigot. That’s what the left does with trans issues

1). Christians slander the Jews and falsely accuse them of killing Christ.
2). Christians slander the Moslems.
3). Christians stand on street corners preaching to convert anyone.
4). Jehova's Witness and Mormons slander each other.
5). Catholics and Protestants have even gone to war against each other.

I must commend you for using the spelling, Moslem. It shows you may be a bit educated. May be, because the rest of your post seems to be, "fiction based on fact".

Everyone slanders everyone, yet if I believe it is everyone, not some people of each group, then I am stereotyping.

I am pretty sure you are referring to some people from each group.

Kind of hard to slander Moslems. Many Moslems are pretty rotten people. And as you know, there are many types of moslems.

More people have died in the name of ORGANIZED religion than for any other cause. Their prime tenet is peace and sanctity of life---unless you disagree and then they kill you.

you are not very bright....it seems you have somehow confused religion with the love of God

More people have died in the name of ORGANIZED religion than for any other cause. Their prime tenet is peace and sanctity of life---unless you disagree and then they kill you.
People confuse a religion and the people who purportedly follow them.

What is notable, here, is that Christians are known to commit atrocities because they AREN'T following Jesus, whereas Muslims commit atrocities when they DO follow Mohammad.

Theology doesn’t agree. Jews represent humanity as all of us persecuted Christ. I’m sure random small Protestant sects say this, but you can’t look at ungoverned offshoots for things like this.
Everyone slanders everyone as far as laypeople. The Pope, Cardinals, etc don’t.
Okay, and?

If you say “I don’t believe”.. are you called a Christaphobe, hateful and a bigot? No. Exactly my point.
Okay, and?
When? Nearly all wars claimed in the name of religion in Christianity have been family or land wars, and Christianity was just used as a front. Any historian will tell you that

Theology doesn’t agree. Jews represent humanity as all of us persecuted Christ. I’m sure random small Protestant sects say this, but you can’t look at ungoverned offshoots for things like this.

Everyone slanders everyone as far as laypeople. The Pope, Cardinals, etc don’t.

Okay, and?

If you say “I don’t believe”.. are you called a Christaphobe, hateful and a bigot? No. Exactly my point.

Okay, and?

When? Nearly all wars claimed in the name of religion in Christianity have been family or land wars, and Christianity was just used as a front. Any historian will tell you that
Ever hear of the Crusades? How about the Inquisition? Torquemada?

Forum List

Back