Gov. Abbott Pardons Sgt. Perry After Killing BLMer with an AK-47

I remember a time when there wasn't five different videos of every moment everywhere...
So do I, in fact no video was available for anything. But since it is, and we can judge those videos. Not to mention for those adept at using the internet other available information. We can judge a large part of the available evidence if you want to be intellectually honest.

HE SAID it wasn't aimed at him.
As perry explained it to the deputy it was half way up and in his general direction

You say there was no round in the chamber

If so why carry it around at all?

Or at least carry it at sling arms?

While pardoning someone is lawful, that doesn't mean it's ethical.
There are a lot of things that are legal but unethical. They are different things, and sometimes we don't like something that the law allows.

There are a lot of things that are legal but unethical. They are different things, and sometimes we don't like something that the law allows.
We already knew Abbott is a piece of shit. This is further proof.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
HOW DOES ANY OF THIS JUSTIFY MURDER BY A CIVILIAN, even if I would grant you everything you post here as true (which I don't)
For the third time my friend, your point above has already been responded to by numerous posters, showing how Perry’s act was an act of self-defense.

As perry explained it to the deputy it was half way up and in his general direction

I didn't say it. The prosecution did.

By the way. That's all you want to reply to? I offered the court filing stating Perry's statements. Plus, some of his highlights. NO opinion on them whatsoever?

So it wasn’t pointed at him and therefore he didnt have grounds to claim he was actually threatened by it.

For the third time my friend, your point above has already been responded to by numerous posters, showing how Perry’s act was an act of self-defense.
Nobody showed anything. I see a lot of claims. Claims that are contradicted by among other people, Perry himself. Claiming they somehow have the weight of established facts is again an opinion. A very unsupported one at that.

Your crying has you forgetting to put random words in bold.

The person is a display of lawfulness and justice.

Thank God men like Abbott are IN power.
In a way he redeemed himself for allowing a state funeral for George Floyd.

A lot of Republicans even made a mistake with regards to their response to George Floyd. Seems like they were motivated by the left-wing media and afraid of a BLM mob.

George Floyd led a tragic life. He was a fellow human being perhaps a Christian. But he also led a life of violent crime and drug abuse. Floyd once held a gun to a pregnant lady’s stomach. Now who knows what else he did that the police records are simply unaware of.

It was not chauvins ‘s fault that Floyd died. There was numerous reasons for it. Resisting arrest and lethal amounts of drugs in his system along with committing a crime on the day in question.

I didn't say it. The prosecution did.

By the way. That's all you want to reply to? I offered the court filing stating Perry's statements. Plus, some of his highlights. NO opinion on them whatsoever?
I think most people talk too much and say things they later regret

If perry was looking for a legal excuse to kill BLM wackos they sure gave him one

They put the wrong person into harms way that night

I think most people talk too much and say things they later regret

If perry was looking for a legal excuse to kill BLM wackos they sure gave him one

They put the wrong person into harms way that night
Only it wasn't "a legal excuse" it was an illegal one. As demonstrated by the guilty verdict. A guilty verdict overturned by a governor who claimed it was partisan in nature. Without evidence.

Only it wasn't "a legal excuse" it was an illegal one. As demonstrated by the guilty verdict. A guilty verdict overturned by a governor who claimed it was partisan in nature. Without evidence.
It was a perfectly legal and justified pardon. All pardons after all convictions overturn jury verdicts. Thought you should know, fuckup.

This makes MURDER a reasonable response?
Was it murder? Did the guy get out of his car, walk up and shoot the armed protester unprovoked or not threatened? If he did, then I would call it murder. But, the reality is that there is a lot of conflicting testimony and interpretation as to whether the victim provoked the driver.

The BLM armed protestor had every right to be armed but how he engaged the shooter must have been threatening to the point the shooter felt engaging in fire was best for self defense.

You mean court documents in which Perry both speculated how he could kill someone and get away with it claiming self-defense and actually said he might have to kill some protesters?

Or maybe the video of his interrogation where he stated he wanted to prevent (not stop) the victim from aiming at him?

Or is it the AK 47 of the victim entered into evidence on safety and without a bullet in the chamber.

Or maybe the multiple eyewitness who denied the victim aimed the weapon?

To what exactly are you referring?
How does one know the gun does or does not have a chambered round when pointed at them?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
It was a perfectly legal and justified pardon. All pardons after all convictions overturn jury verdicts. Thought you should know, fuckup.
Sure, they do. They do however tell me that this particular governor has ZERO respect for the law because of his stated reason for the pardon. if you think it's OK for a governor to simply reject a jury verdict and ABUSE his right to grant clemency that's a you problem. So are your well-documented reading comprehension problems/

Sure, they do. They do however tell me that this particular governor has ZERO respect for the law because of his stated reason for the pardon. if you think it's OK for a governor to simply reject a jury verdict and ABUSE his right to grant clemency that's a you problem. So are your well-documented reading comprehension problems/
Oh, forkup. Lying isn’t a good rejoinder. But it’s typical of your limited ability to think or post intelligently.

The pardon was justified.

You simply lack the nadz to admit it.

Forum List

Back