Personally and politically, individually and collectively, trans people are under constant attack (Politically by Republicans)

I am your children. And we are done with your shit. You left us nothing but endless wars, a destroyed planet, poverty and the bill due for your ignorance. I don't owe the likes of you shit

Right, that's all the older generation that brought you into existence and changed your diapers, fed you, housed you, left you. That said, nothing justifies sexually abusing children, and destroying our future. I'm an old-school communist and Marxist, an agnostic atheist. I'm not a Christian. I agree, that imperialism, wars, and destroying our environment to continue burning fossil fuels for profit, are crimes against humanity. We have the technology to replace oil and gas with safe nuclear energy. I was once pro-queer, pro-gay and lesbian, pro-bisexual, all of that. I believe people's sexual orientation (who they fuck) is their private business, not mine. What adults do with each other sexually, provided it's consensual, is none of my business. I don't care who or how you fuck. I was pro-gay rights, all the way/pro-LGBTQIA.

Until they brought in children.

The right-wing conservatives were always saying that eventually, children are going to suffer. I had your attitude back then. These Evangelicals are full of shit, that was my train of thought. My reasoning was that gay men and lesbians aren't that stupid. They're not going to try to recruit our children. I'm originally from Miami, Florida, and I lived in South Beach, one of the gay capitals of America, a few blocks away from a bunch of gay nightclubs. I used to go to a gay nightclub for the buffet. A great gay chef from Belgium and his crew were offering buffets for a few dollars, and I would go there as a straight, liberal, communist, leftist, to eat the great food, surrounded by homosexuals. I didn't give a shit. I even had a few gay neighbors and friends. No problem.

The problem was when you assholes started bringing children into it, injecting them with puberty blockers, and confusing them about their gender. I then realized, that the Evangelicals, who I still don't really like, due to their right-wing stance on many issues, were correct on this issue. They were right, and I was wrong. You fuckers are the ones who think the universe revolves around you. Everything is about you, to the point that you're willing to destroy children emotionally, psychologically, and sexually. You're a bunch of sickos. Society is eventually going to deal with people like you. The vast majority of people don't agree with all of this shit:

FVGNHDaWQAILWao.jpg

Even communists, and Marxists like me, don't agree with it. I'm left of left. You can't get more leftist than me, and I will be there with the Evangelicals protesting against pieces of shit like you. Leave our children alone.

photo_2022-03-31_13-41-02.jpg

Last edited:
Right, that's all the older generation that brought you into existence and changed your diapers, fed you, housed you, left you. That said, nothing justifies sexually abusing children, and destroying our future. I'm an old-school communist and Marxist, an agnostic atheist. I'm not a Christian. I agree, that imperialism, wars, and destroying our environment to continue burning fossil fuels for profit, are crimes against humanity. We have the technology to replace oil and gas with safe nuclear energy. I was once pro-queer, pro-gay and lesbian, pro-bisexual, all of that. I believe people's sexual orientation (who they fuck) is their private business, not mine. What adults do with each other sexually, provided it's consensual, is none of my business. I don't care who or how you fuck. I was pro-gay rights, all the way/pro-LGBTQIA.

Until they brought in children. The right-wing conservatives were always saying that eventually, children are going to suffer. I had your attitude back then. These Evangelicals are full of shit, that was my train of thought. My reasoning was that gay men and lesbians aren't that stupid. They're not going to try to recruit our children. I'm originally from Miami, Florida, and I lived in South Beach, one of the gay capitals of America, a few blocks away from a bunch of gay nightclubs. I used to go to a gay nightclub for the buffet. A great gay chef from Belgium and his crew were offering buffets for a few dollars, and I would go there as a straight, liberal, communist, leftist, to eat the great food, surrounded by homosexuals. I didn't give a shit. I even had a few gay neighbors and friends. No problem.

The problem was when you assholes started bringing children into it, injecting them with puberty blockers, and confusing them about their gender. I then realized, that the Evangelicals, who I still don't really like, due to their right-wing stance on many issues, were correct on this issue. They were right, and I was wrong. You fuckers are the ones who think the universe revolves around you. Everything is about you, to the point that you're willing to destroy children emotionally, psychologically, and sexually. You're a bunch of sickos. Society is eventually going to deal with people like you. The vast majority of people don't agree with all of this shit:

Even communists, and Marxists like me, don't agree with it. I'm left of left. You can't get more leftist than me, and I will be there with the Evangelicals protesting against pieces of shit like you. Leave our children alone.

You groomer pedo fucks are so bad that even the committed commies hate you! :lmao:

That's no mean feat.

Until they brought in children. The right-wing conservatives were always saying that eventually, children are going to suffer. I had your attitude back then. These Evangelicals are full of shit, that was my train of thought. My reasoning was that gay men and lesbians aren't that stupid. They're not going to try to recruit our children. I'm originally from Miami, Florida, and I lived in South Beach, one of the gay capitals of America, a few blocks away from a bunch of gay nightclubs. I used to go to a gay nightclub for the buffet. A great gay chef from Belgium and his crew were offering buffets for a few dollars, and I would go there as a straight, liberal, communist, leftist, to eat the great food, surrounded by homosexuals. I didn't give a shit. I even had a few gay neighbors and friends. No problem.

All I will do is piss on your grave

Why?

The most recent Republican presidential debate featured an almost comical rush to deny rights to trans individuals on a national level:

MSN

It would be funny, that is, if people's lives and rights weren't at stake; Pence and Ramaswamy seek to deny adults what most conservatives seek to deny children.

And it isn't just happening at the national level, as if this weren't bad enough.

In Kentucky, GOP candidate for governor Andy Beshear pushes on the issue as well:

MSN

While the vast majority of Americans support LGBTQ+ rights, Republicans just can't stop attacking the trans community.

Randall Balmer, now teaching at Dartmouth, but brought up in an evangelical household, presents his thoughts:

Why is the GOP escalating attacks on trans rights? Experts say the goal is to make sure evangelicals vote

“They [Republicans] have an interest in keeping the base riled up about one thing or another, and when one issue fades, as with same-sex relationships and same-sex marriage, they’ve got to find something else,” Balmer said. “It’s almost frantic.”

Is this just a political game with trans folk as the football?

With trans children being bulled at SIX TIMES the rate of their gender-conforming peers, and 32 trans individuals murdered last year, the stakes couldn't be higher:

Report says at least 32 transgender people were killed in the U.S. in 2022

The Human Rights Campaign notes that the number of fatalities is likely an undercount because the deaths of trans people often go unreported or the victims are misgendered in news or police reports.

The data does not encompass those who died by suicide, which has also been documented at significantly higher rates among LGBTQ people than in the general population.

Again, why?

And what can be done to stop the attacks, personal and political?
Trans people are constantly attacking normal children

I am your children. And we are done with your shit. You left us nothing but endless wars, a destroyed planet, poverty and the bill due for your ignorance. I don't owe the likes of you shit
Here I fixed it for you.

‘I am your children. And we are done with your shit. You built us the greatest nation the world had ever known in a very short period of time…you legit, moral, decent core American folks made us filthy pieces of dogshit degenerates feel like the dogshit degenerates we are…..we are done, I don’t owe the likes of you shit.’

If you continue with the sicko-shit, you're going to the grave before me, no doubt. I will be pissing and shitting on your grave.
You're kind has been wrong on everything and you're wrong on that too

Here I fixed it for you.

‘I am your children. And we are done with your shit. You built us the greatest nation the world had ever known in a very short period of time…you legit, moral, decent core American folks made us filthy pieces of dogshit degenerates feel like the dogshit degenerates we are…..we are done, I don’t owe the likes of you shit.’
Sit the fuck down. You ate horse paste

You're kind has been wrong on everything and you're wrong on that too

The kind that doesn't inject children with puberty blockers to "transition" them to the opposite sex is always wrong? You're quite delusional. It's people like you who end up hanging from trees. Keep it up, you're just making society more socially conservative. You sickos are a small, loud minority, who are going to eventually be kicked off the cliff. Most people don't agree with you, but unfortunately, you live in a "woke" enclave, a fantasy world surrounded by people who dye their hair blue and eat Skittles for breakfast. You think most Americans agree with your perverted, sick shit, but they don't. Even radical leftists/Marxists like me don't agree with you.

The kind that doesn't inject children with puberty blockers to "transition" them to the opposite sex is always wrong? You're quite delusional. It's people like you who end up hanging from trees. Keep it up, you're just making society more socially conservative. You sickos are a small, loud minority, who are going to eventually be kicked off the cliff. Most people don't agree with you, but unfortunately, you live in a "woke" enclave, a fantasy world surrounded by people who dye their hair blue and eat Skittles for breakfast. You think most Americans agree with your perverted, sick shit, but they don't. Even radical leftists/Marxists like me don't agree with you.
Society has become less socially conservative, more woke, less religious.
The point is you are barking up the wrong tree. Your need for yet another out group to demonize is your problem, not mine.

Society has become less socially conservative, more woke, less religious.
The point is you are barking up the wrong tree. Your need for yet another out group to demonize is your problem, not mine.
Less religious whether in the West or wherever they might be, doesn't imply "woke" or pro gender-confusion and puberty blockers. The majority of humanity doesn't agree with modern, Western liberal ideals. You people are sick, hedonistic nihilists.

You're one of these fucking idiots who thinks because Christianity and other religions are wrong about how the universe came to be, human evolution. etc, this grants you the license to become a public health hazard and sicko, undermining human survival. Hurting children will never be accepted by healthy people, regardless of whether they're religious or not. You're an immature nihilistic narcissist shithead, who thinks it's all about you and what you want. The irony is that you're appealing to such arguments when it's the perfect critique and argument against you. All human society has to bend over and allow you to sodomize it, because you've deluded yourself into thinking men can become women and children should be literally GROOMED into your sickness. NO.

The solution for you queer fucks is the word NO. The Western world should've never made any concessions. Maintaining the old-school view of homosexuality, which was that it's a mental illness and people who suffer from it, should keep that shit to themselves. Take it in the rectum and suck each other's penises in your bedrooms, nightclubs and bathhouses and don't parade or flash that shit in our faces. We have no interest in knowing or seeing what you sexually sick fucks are doing. Your faggot pride parades can be held on your private property, in your nightclub. Nobody cares who you're fucking provided it's not a child or non-consensual. Stay away from our children/our future.

No, you can't encourage or influence our children to become confused about their gender identities. No, we won't allow you to interfere with or suppress a child's natural puberty in a sick attempt to "transition" them to the opposite gender. No, you can't compete with women in women's sports. This is why you faggots hate Russia so much because they get it. They understand, how you fucking sick liberals operate and what your agenda is. They're not having it. They just say NO.

Africa is also saying NO.

The parts of the world that are now taking prominence, due to their natural, material wealth are saying NO. The West is rotten to its core.

Last edited:
Less religious whether in the West or wherever they might be, doesn't imply "woke" or pro gender-confusion and puberty blockers. The majority of humanity doesn't agree with modern, Western liberal ideals. You people are sick, hedonistic nihilists.

You're one of these fucking idiots who thinks because Christianity and other religions are wrong about how the universe came to be, human evolution. etc, this grants you the license to become a public health hazard and sicko, undermining human survival. Hurting children will never be accepted by healthy people, regardless of whether they're religious or not. You're an immature nihilistic narcissist shithead, who thinks it's all about you and what you want. The irony is that you're appealing to such arguments when it's the perfect critique and argument against you. All human society has to bend over and allow you to sodomize it, because you've deluded yourself into thinking men can become women and children should be literally GROOMED into your sickness. NO.

The solution for you queer fucks is the word NO. The Western world should've never made any concessions. Maintaining the old-school view of homosexuality, which was that it's a mental illness and people who suffer from it, should keep that shit to themselves. Take it in the rectum and suck each other's penises in your bedrooms, nightclubs and bathhouses and don't parade or flash that shit in our faces. We have no interest in knowing or seeing what you sexually sick fucks are doing. Your faggot pride parades can be held on your private property, in your nightclub. Nobody cares who you're fucking provided it's not a child or non-consensual. Stay away from our children/our future.

No, you can't encourage or influence our children to become confused about their gender identities. No, we won't allow you to interfere with or suppress a child's natural puberty in a sick attempt to "transition" them to the opposite gender. No, you can't compete with women in women's sports. This is why you faggots hate Russia so much because they get it. They understand, how you fucking sick liberals operate and what your agenda is. They're not having it. They just say NO.

Africa is also saying NO.

The parts of the world that are now taking prominence, due to their natural, material wealth are saying NO. The West is rotten to its core.

Just stick around and find out, crackpot

The myth is what is under attack
Don’t abide by and try to force a myth upon others and no one will have a word to say.

Why?

The most recent Republican presidential debate featured an almost comical rush to deny rights to trans individuals on a national level:

MSN

It would be funny, that is, if people's lives and rights weren't at stake; Pence and Ramaswamy seek to deny adults what most conservatives seek to deny children.

And it isn't just happening at the national level, as if this weren't bad enough.

In Kentucky, GOP candidate for governor Andy Beshear pushes on the issue as well:

MSN

While the vast majority of Americans support LGBTQ+ rights, Republicans just can't stop attacking the trans community.

Randall Balmer, now teaching at Dartmouth, but brought up in an evangelical household, presents his thoughts:

Why is the GOP escalating attacks on trans rights? Experts say the goal is to make sure evangelicals vote

“They [Republicans] have an interest in keeping the base riled up about one thing or another, and when one issue fades, as with same-sex relationships and same-sex marriage, they’ve got to find something else,” Balmer said. “It’s almost frantic.”

Is this just a political game with trans folk as the football?

With trans children being bulled at SIX TIMES the rate of their gender-conforming peers, and 32 trans individuals murdered last year, the stakes couldn't be higher:

Report says at least 32 transgender people were killed in the U.S. in 2022

The Human Rights Campaign notes that the number of fatalities is likely an undercount because the deaths of trans people often go unreported or the victims are misgendered in news or police reports.

The data does not encompass those who died by suicide, which has also been documented at significantly higher rates among LGBTQ people than in the general population.

Again, why?

And what can be done to stop the attacks, personal and political?

You know trannies are not a new thing right? They have been around quite a while. Even before Bruce Jenner went tranny. But you know why you bring all these points up now? Because up till now no one cared about trannies.

If trannies stayed how they were 10 or even 5 years ago they wouldn't be painted as this group being victimized.

If trannies weren't demanding everyone lie and demand they say a man is a woman, if they didn't try and change speech, if they didn't try to censor people, if they didn't demand rights beyond what everyone else in America has, if they didn't go after small children, if they didn't invade women's bathrooms and women's sports, if they didn't do anything they have done in the past 2 years then no one would pay attention to them.

Trannies only have themselves to blame for their problems.

A. Trans should not be allowed to compete with genders they're pretending to be.
B. Trans should not be allowed to adopt or foster children.
C. We should not waste tax dollars to build bathrooms to entertain those with gender confusion.
D. We should not be educating children about trans in public schools.

What an insane and degraded world we now live in, where any of that even needs to be said, where any of it would be the least bit controversial. In a sane society, those statements would all be givens, about which we wouldn't even need to think.

Forum List

Back