Supreme Court allows Idaho to enforce its ban on gender-affirming care for transgender youth

I see it's make stuff up day again.

Yep.

1713229294428.png

I really don't understand how this is such a controversial topic. We don't let minors buy cigarettes. We don't let them consume alcohol. When I was in school we weren't even allowed to take an Aspirin without going to the nurse's office. There are reasons for this. Human bodies of that age are still developing and foreign substances can throw stuff out of whack. The idea that you can give someone synthetic hormones to mimic the opposite gender and it's somehow perfectly safe is absurd. Even in Europe, many of those countries, which tend to be far more progressive than us, have put a stop to this because research cannot conclusive say there aren't long term affects to these hormones and medications. Studies have also shown that most kids who feel "trans" end up growing out of it.

When they're kids take them to therapy and whatever other non-pharmaceutical solutions they may need. Once they turn 18, if they're still "confused" then have at it.

You realize that the left live in a bad episode of the twilight zone, right?

Even Rod Sterling couldn’t have come up with this bizarre chit.

I really don't understand how this is such a controversial topic. We don't let minors buy cigarettes. We don't let them consume alcohol. When I was in school we weren't even allowed to take an Aspirin without going to the nurse's office. There are reasons for this. Human bodies of that age are still developing and foreign substances can throw stuff out of whack. The idea that you can give someone synthetic hormones to mimic the opposite gender and it's somehow perfectly safe is absurd. Even in Europe, many of those countries, which tend to be far more progressive than us, have put a stop to this because research cannot conclusive say there aren't long term affects to these hormones and medications. Studies have also shown that most kids who feel "trans" end up growing out of it.

When they're kids take them to therapy and whatever other non-pharmaceutical solutions they may need. Once they turn 18, if they're still "confused" then have at it.

I don't think the crazy left will stop. They put a judge on the Supreme Court that can't even define what she is, a woman. Stupid is as stupid does.

We're becoming unique in our stupidity, even Europe has realised that puberty blockers and other insane practices administered to children is wrong, both medically and ethically.

They are your team though.

We're becoming unique in our stupidity, even Europe has realised that puberty blockers and other insane practices administered to children is wrong, both medically and ethically.
It’s all good, those that claim to be smarter than us have made the decision, if a kid wants to have surgery and pretend to become the opposite sex it is no one else’s business. The community that told us the vaccine was fine, is now telling us the surgery is treatment, why would anyone else disagree with such mental giants.

Don’t know much about transgender rights
Don’t know much about them scotus fights
Don’t know much about the cis-gen deal
Seems they just wanna cop a cheap feel
But I do know what they can’t see
And if you’re good with reality

What a wonderful thread this can be

~S~ (w/apologies to Sam Cooke)

Democrats hate people, they know that if they can get children to castrate themselves , they they will never be able to have future children. The leftists want to control the population, and this is just another way they can do it.

1713230026847.png

Children are not making the gender affirming decision on their own.
They are doing it in consultation with parents and medical professionals.
Puberty blockers are given to prevent irreversible sexual maturation to take place.

Once it has, transexual gender change results in the “freaks” that conservatives love to mock
I don't care who they are consulting with... a child can not make a life altering decision like this... they don't even know themselves yet.....

It’s all good, those that claim to be smarter than us have made the decision, if a kid wants to have surgery and pretend to become the opposite sex it is no one else’s business. The community that told us the vaccine was fine, is now telling us the surgery is treatment, why would anyone else disagree with such mental giants.

Kids lives are being destroyed.

Someone has to speak up, even if it's wasted breath.

Kids lives are being destroyed.

Someone has to speak up, even if it's wasted breath.
You are suppressing them, we can’t have that, we need people to feel better about themselves before they commit suicide because they were never taught how to deal with the real world.

Forum List

Back