Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

It's bedtime for you. And don't make me come in there. :springbed:
You are going to fly all those thousands of miles just to tuck me in?

You do need to remember that even though it is late at night where you live, the sun won't even be setting for another six or seven miles here

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
My cat thinks he's a dolphin. Sumbitch caint swin for shit!

like government, family
families and governments have been coerced by the religions to kill--it is still organized religion that has said "Believe as we tell you or we will kill you." The crusades and the inquisition are just two of the myriad times that it has happened. It happened in France, England, Ireland, Italy, Germany, the middle east, Egypt. Try again.

families and governments have been coerced by the religions to kill--it is still organized religion that has said "Believe as we tell you or we will kill you." The crusades and the inquisition are just two of the myriad times that it has happened. It happened in France, England, Ireland, Italy, Germany, the middle east, Egypt. Try again.
Gazillions have been put to the sword in the name of organized Christianity and other religions. :death:

Hilarious
I had to go back and change my "reaction" ....
reaction.jpg

You are going to fly all those thousands of miles just to tuck me in?

You do need to remember that even though it is late at night where you live, the sun won't even be setting for another six or seven miles here

"The sun won't even be setting for another six or seven miles here"? While time and distance are related, they are not the same thing and cannot be used interchangeably.

I'm guessing that you never caught the error in Star Wars where Han Solo talked about completing the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs.

Forum List

Back