Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

Nobody said “nature is wrong”.

Just another example of the many claims you inferred about what I supposedly said that I actually never said. It’s not appropriate to attempt discussions with people who routinely do that.
You did. That's the logical conclusion from your argument that there is a way nature and humans are supposed to be. You understand logic don't you? It's a simple logical exercise. If you think humans are supposed to have two arms and a human is born with no arms then you're saying nature didn't do what it was supposed to do. No? It's the same as saying nature fucked up. That nature was wrong to do what it did.

You did. That's the logical conclusion from your argument that there is a way nature and humans are supposed to be. You understand logic don't you? It's a simple logical exercise. If you think humans are supposed to have two arms and a human is born with no arms then you're saying nature didn't do what it was supposed to do. No? It's the same as saying nature fucked up.
No you objectively invented things in your head, or have weird hang ups going on.

Deformities are objectively natural, and nobody said otherwise (another blunder from you) They just don’t objectively define what the biological norm and objective genetic design of an objective human is.

There.. boom.
That nature was wrong to do what it did.
Nature isn’t a god. Deviations and deformities objectively happen. A person without an arm objectively wants the arm they’re objectively missing. If they had it, it would objectively increase their function to an objectively normal level.

You are just incapable of understanding what deviations from the established norm are, and need to take a statistics class.. badly

No you objectively invented things in your head, or have weird hang ups going on.
Sure. I made up you saying that there was a way humans were supposed to be. 😄
Deformities are objectively natural, and nobody said otherwise (another blunder from you) They just don’t objectively define what the biological norm and objective genetic design of an objective human is.
If a human is born without arms then their objective genetic design is one without arms. Norm in this context means average, not a wrongness. The blunder continues to be yours.
There.. boom.
😄

No. No boom. Humans born without arms are still objectively human.
Nature isn’t a god. Deviations and deformities objectively happen. A person without an arm objectively wants the arm they’re objectively missing. If they had it, it would objectively increase their function to an objectively normal level.
Wants are subjective. That's obvious isn't it? A person born without arms might want arms, wish they had arms but objectively they don't have arms because for one reason or another their blueprint, i.e. their DNA, didn't code for arms.
You are just incapable of understanding what deviations from the established norm are, and need to take a statistics class.. badly
Statistics speak on averages. Not what is supposed to be but what is likely to be. Maybe you need to retake that statistics class. You sure you weren't sitting in a philosophy class instead? 😄

Sure. I made up you saying that there was a way humans were supposed to be. 😄

If a human is born without arms then their objective genetic design is one without arms. Norm in this context means average, not a wrongness. The blunder continues to be yours.

😄

No. No boom. Humans born without arms are still objectively human.

Wants are subjective. That's obvious isn't it? A person born without arms might want arms, wish they had arms but objectively they don't have arms because for one reason or another their blueprint, i.e. their DNA, didn't code for arms.

Statistics speak on averages. Not what is supposed to be but what is likely to be. Maybe you need to retake that statistics class. You sure you weren't sitting in a philosophy class instead? 😄
Dude, you are off the reservation.. just wow

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
People can be anything they want to be. Its their life to live.

Sure. Nice counter point.... 😄
You’ve bored me to the limit now. I hope one day you can figure out all the confusion you have over sex/gender.

But back to the topic.. can I, a white person, identify as black so I have a better chance to get into a college, get a scholarship, or get a job?

You’ve bored me to the limit now. I hope one day you can figure out all the confusion you have over sex/gender.

But back to the topic.. can I, a white person, identify as black so I have a better chance to get into a college, get a scholarship, or get a job?
I'm not bored by your inability to make rational arguments. 😄

I have no confusion over LGBT crap.

1686356103248.png

THIS is the A to Z of the whole thing. There's been a lot of that going on.
😄

I didn't make up Mr. Friscus arguing that there was a way humans are supposed to be. That's an actual argument he made. Here it is.

There’s a clear blueprint of the characteristics of a human.

Humans are supposed to have 2 arms. When they dont, they’re still human, just dealing with a deformity.
If humans are supposed to have two arms and a human is born without arms, isn't this poster arguing nature didn't do what it was supposed to do? That nature made an error? If you two can't see the line of reasoning in that and are satisfied with your answers and arguments then I am too. I'm happy to leave it here on this bit of Bingo logic. 😄

😄

I didn't make up Mr. Friscus arguing that there was a way humans are supposed to be. That's an actual argument he made. Here it is.

If humans are supposed to have two arms and a human is born without arms, isn't this poster arguing nature didn't do what it was supposed to do? That nature made an error? If you two can't see the line of reasoning in that and are satisfied with your answers and arguments then I am too. I'm happy to leave it here on this bit of Bingo logic. 😄
The ONLY victory you can rightfully claim is that you've succeeded in soliciting this response, thus enjoying the attention "one more time".

The ONLY victory you can rightfully claim is that you've succeeded in soliciting this response, thus enjoying the attention "one more time".
The victory is obvious. You two both claim not to want to waste any more time with me but here you are and it isn't to address my argument because you can't. Arguing that there is a way humans are supposed to be is the same as saying some humans aren't as they are supposed to be. That some humans nature got wrong. And that's clearly a moral and emotional argument, rather than an objective one.

Forum List

Back