Justice Sam Alito Busted For Flying Flag Upside Down In Solidarity With MAGA After Biden Win In 2020. Blames It On His Wife

Oh please Hadit, spare us from that kind of childish bull crap!!!
I just find it interesting that a bunch of democrats are loudly and repeatedly saying that Republican appointed judges are supposed to rule their wives' political expression. I would fully expect those same democrats to be at the front of the line with stones in their hands if the wife of a Republican appointed judge went public saying that she was prevented from expressing opinions contrary to her husband's wishes.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito was quick to blame his wife when it was discovered that a MAGA symbol was displayed in the justice's front yard as the high court was considering an election case, but that excuse doesn't hold water, according to a federal courts insider.

The New York Times reported on Thursday that an upside-down American flag was seen flying at Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito's house after President Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 election, and a CNN panel on Friday bashed him for a total lack of professionalism.

In the wake of Biden's victory, many Trump supporters flew American flags upside down to signal distress in the United States, and panelist David Frum argued that having an upside down flag at the house of a Republican-appointed Supreme Court justice is "going to raise a lot of doubts about the legitimacy of the court," especially when it comes to the upcoming case on presidential immunity.

The most corrupt court in the nations history. There are no more legitimate arguments for not expanding the entire federal judiciary, and requiring term limits for judges. The toxic partisanship of conservatism, and their dark money billionaire supporters have destroyed all of the democratic principles created by the Founders.
Should he have bitch slapped her an locked her in the basement? That the way you roll?

Bull crap. Displaying your or wife's political and personal stance boldly in front of your house, is NOT COMMON AND NOT DONE by judges everywhere.
The wife displaying her opinion. Does your husband tell you to STFU and keep your opinions to yourself?

Tell us,

who was it that upset you so greatly, that didn't know what a woman is.....? Name names of who you are obsessed with on this.....?
^^^ Supports men using the locker rooms with little girls.

If you want to see Democrats in action, goto Planet Fitness. If you take your daughters there, expect them to see naked perv dudes in their showers.

Turns out Joe was ahead of his time when he was showering inappropriately with Ashley.

Flying Flag Upside Down In Solidarity With MAGA After Biden Win In 2020​

For good reason... look at the condition of the country today... Biden is a fuck up... always has been....

Whether she did it or didn't ....it was flown on a prominent 15 foot plus high permanent flag pole directly in front of his house. Every day he saw it big and bold going in to his house and should have taken it down.

Nope.

The wife displaying her opinion. Does your husband tell you to STFU and keep your opinions to yourself?
My husband is not a supreme court justice.

All the recusal reasons include the judge's wife/ husband and children who may live with them....?

the purpose... is for the judge's appearance of neutrality.

Besides Alito and Thomas, has there ever been a judge's wife that has shown their involvement in political discourse on issues that their husbands were likely to have brought before them while sitting on the court?

I did a quick research on it and found none, in our history....

All the recusal reasons include the judge's wife/ husband and children who may live with them....?

Besides Alito and Thomas, has there ever been a judge's wife that has shown their involvement in political discourse on issues that their husbands were likely to have brought before them while sitting on the court?

You ignore the bias by the 3 judges trying Trump and ask that question?

Duh.

Recusal? What case should Alito recuse himself from, because his wife thinks Biden sucks donkey dick?

Specifically what case do you think Alito or Thomas should have recused themselves from, and specifically why?

Reprehensible conduct from a person in his position. What it says is only about that person, however.

Forum List

Back